The Trump-Carroll Case is Blatantly the Greatest Miscarriage of Justice in Modern American History

The best thing that could happen to this country is if Putin dropped that Satan II nuke on DC, NYC and LA on the day the SOTU speech is given.
By the way, you seem like a child, are you?
That's the spirit! Hoping for a foreign dictator to kill millions of Americans. Supporting the overthrow of our elections based on nothing more than the word of One Man.

You must dream of living in North Korea.

What "one man"?
You realize millions of citizens believe the elections have been stolen?
When the bloodshed starts, I hope you are there friend.
They believe the word on One Man.

In addition to supporting the overthrow of elections you don't like, the murdering of millions of Americans by a foreign dictator, you want to kill Americans yourself and even threaten me.

You really love some fascism.

1706457631380.png

They believe the word on One Man.

In addition to supporting the overthrow of elections you don't like, the murdering of millions of Americans by a foreign dictator, you want to kill Americans yourself and even threaten me.

You really love some fascism.
You may believe whatever you want, as I previously stated.
However, you are definitely wrong.
Childish weak arguments seem to be your skillset.

No evidence was presented, just her word.

That is not correct.

There were two witnesses that testified for contemporaneous communications at the time.

Which will not testimony on the assault, provided weight to Carroll's testimony for the jury. This the jury measured against a respondent that didn't testify, who shot himself in the foot via video depositions (which were admitted), and basically presented no defense. Not providing a defense was his choice.

WW

Totally illegal....the list of violated rights is long.

So list them please.

But first understand that there were 3 trials. A trial of fact, and two trials for damages. A person found liable in the trial of fact does not get to attempt to relitigate the facts a pervious jury found them liable for when the case proceeds to the trail(s) for damages.

Now, please address the long list of violated rights in the context of a legal proceeding please.

WW

Forum List

Back