The Trump Administration

“Do Unto Others Before They Do Unto You. Kill or Be Killed. Either Shit or Get Out of the Kitchen. Survival of the Fittest. Make My Day.”

The above is not out of any Bible or any "Church" writings.

It came from the bowls of the toilet and will soon be flushed into the pit of shit where it belongs

Nothing more comical than a lefty playing Nostradamus. :eusa_doh:

I'll leave Nostradamus out of this.
Ok, it was a poor joke, but joke it was

never-the-less; the following is not out of any Bible unless Satin has one of its own

“Do Unto Others Before They Do Unto You. Kill or Be Killed. Either Shit or Get Out of the Kitchen. Survival of the Fittest. Make My Day.”

Nothing more comical than a lefty playing Nostradamus. :eusa_doh:

I'll leave Nostradamus out of this.
Ok, it was a poor joke, but joke it was

never-the-less; the following is not out of any Bible unless Satin has one of its own

Ok. I'm more onboard now that you're not making predictions about the future. With that being said....and? Do you have a point to mentioning that none of those are in the Bible? I'm struggling to figure out what you're trying to say or where you're headed with that.

I'm struggling to figure out what you're trying to say or where you're headed with that.
IMG_0395[1].JPG

Do you have a point to mentioning that none of those are in the Bible?

Do you? None of the following can be found in a bible---never-the-less; the following is not out of any Bible unless Satin has one of its own

Do you have a point to mentioning that none of those are in the Bible?

Do you? None of the following can be found in a bible---never-the-less; the following is not out of any Bible unless Satin has one of its own

For the fourth time now, what does this have to do with anything we are discussing? You’re inability to answer the question indicates you’re just trolling. Nobody was discussing the Bible in this thread or what is and is not in the Bible. What is your point, idiot? Either answer the question or go away.

Can you tie all of this together or are you just ranting like a triggered lunatic?

There is an investigation going on concerning Trump and associates. When that investigation closes whatever the truth is will come out. Until then we can play cat and mouse until the trap closes.

ZTRUMP.jpg

'Only the best people" here is one more coming up to bat. KRANINGER, do you think just because she's a Republican she should get the job?
the Consumer (that's us) Protection Bureau new head has NO, ZERO Nada, financial experience.
it should matter, supporting a poor pick for any job just because they belong to your political party is crazy. a poor choice will harm us all. no matter what party there with.

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathetical liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathetical liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.
All President Trump has done is making the party more popular than ever because he's done exactly what he said he was going to do and he's delivered on every promise he made on the campaign trail. We've never seen anything like this in the modern era.

He has returned power to the states and the people, created record lows in unemployment, record highs in the market, secured the border, cut government costs, lowered taxes, increased wealth, renegotiated trade agreements to favor America, and increased liberty. He's had the most successful first year and a half of ANY presidential in the modern era.

Forum List

Back