The Trump Administration

The position of Sec. of State demands loyalty to the Prez. For that reason, and that reason alone, I'm against Romney. He's trouble.
Someone, anyone, explain to me why I'm wrong.
You really have to wonder about anyone who fellates Donald freaking Trump but calls Mitt Romney "trouble". :eusa_doh:

2024 - Nikki vs. Hillary? Not hard to imagine for Republicans. Hillary? Big question as to whether the animatronics will hold up until then.
Much more likely that 2024 would see Nikki Haley vs. Michelle Obama. Hitlery is gone for good. You can bank on it (by 2024 she would be 78 - if she were even still alive).

I am really liking the cabinet that Donald Trump is putting together. There are few people in politics that deserve more respect than Mitt Romney. He's bright, he's articulate, he's experienced, and he has a great demeanor. He was elected in a liberal state which shows his ability to reach across the aisle and work with people that don't share his views. If Romney agrees to be Secretary of State, that would be a huge win for the U.S.

In addition, there is nobody quite like Nikki Haley. She's almost like the female version of Mitt Romney. She has integrity and true conservative values.

And Betsy DeVos appears to be a great pick for Secretary of Education. Let's pray that her and Trump make it a focus to eliminate that useles, idiotic, and unconstitutional department.

Trump Diversifies Cabinet
Do you support student grants, scholarships, and aid for underfunded schools? If so, how would you manage the above without the DOE?
Exactly as the Constitution outlines...states, counties, and cities handling education. It has no business being at the federal level at all until the Constitution is amended.

You guys, the UN position is a throw away. Trump doesn't give a shit about the UN and I guarantee their days of dictating policy to US are ended. He's stashing her somewhere where she can do least harm.

The man's brilliant.
Stashing her?!? KG...you do understand that Trump doesn't have to place her on his staff at all, don't you? He's under no obligations to Nikki Haley.

As already indicated, it is one thing to reconcile with a douchebag, establishment loser like Romney, but it is dangerous to give him an important job in the administration.
It's idiotic stuff like this that makes me understand why the left hates Trump fellators so much. :eusa_doh:

I am really liking the cabinet that Donald Trump is putting together. There are few people in politics that deserve more respect than Mitt Romney. He's bright, he's articulate, he's experienced, and he has a great demeanor. He was elected in a liberal state which shows his ability to reach across the aisle and work with people that don't share his views. If Romney agrees to be Secretary of State, that would be a huge win for the U.S.

In addition, there is nobody quite like Nikki Haley. She's almost like the female version of Mitt Romney. She has integrity and true conservative values.

And Betsy DeVos appears to be a great pick for Secretary of Education. Let's pray that her and Trump make it a focus to eliminate that useles, idiotic, and unconstitutional department.

Trump Diversifies Cabinet
Do you support student grants, scholarships, and aid for underfunded schools? If so, how would you manage the above without the DOE?
Exactly as the Constitution outlines...states, counties, and cities handling education. It has no business being at the federal level at all until the Constitution is amended.
The states do handle education. DOE is in place for additional funding and support where needed. I think common core was an over reach but in general they provide a tremendous amount of assistance for students and schools. I think the DOE is great but needs a good clean up and better management

The position of Sec. of State demands loyalty to the Prez. For that reason, and that reason alone, I'm against Romney. He's trouble.
You really have to wonder about anyone who fellates Donald freaking Trump but calls Mitt Romney "trouble". :eusa_doh:

What am I missing here? I still haven't been given an understandable rebuttal as to why I am wrong.

The states do handle education. DOE is in place for additional funding and support where needed. I think common core was an over reach but in general they provide a tremendous amount of assistance for students and schools. I think the DOE is great but needs a good clean up and better management
But they have no business providing "additional funding". Why should people in Oregon cover education costs for children in South Carolina? It just shouldn't exist.

What am I missing here? I still haven't been given an understandable rebuttal as to why I am wrong.
Clearly you're missing everything. Slade already covered it perfectly and you chose to ignore it.

What exacfly do you think Mitt Romney is going to do - spread rumors to Vladimir Putin in hopes of undermining Trump and taking his job? Come on. Can we all grow up here and have an adult discussion? Mitt Romney is a professional and an honorable guy. He'll execute what ever foreign policy Trump sets forward. And on the off chance that he doesn't, he'll be fired.

For God sakes, Hitlery Clinton fell in line with Obama as Secretary of State and those two hated each other.

here are few people in politics that deserve more respect than Mitt Romney. He's bright, he's articulate, he's experienced, and he has a great demeanor.

And if he's joining Rump he's a flaming hypocrite after he laid it on the line during the primary.

In addition, there is nobody quite like Nikki Haley. She's almost like the female version of Mitt Romney.

Ah I think you're selling her short. Nikki Haley's a very smart cookie who can probably handle anything. And she deserves better that South Freaking Carolina. This one's a winner -- but put her in a spot where she can use her head.
Romney will be serving the country, and it's citizen's. Not Trump

here are few people in politics that deserve more respect than Mitt Romney. He's bright, he's articulate, he's experienced, and he has a great demeanor.

And if he's joining Rump he's a flaming hypocrite after he laid it on the line during the primary.

In addition, there is nobody quite like Nikki Haley. She's almost like the female version of Mitt Romney.

Ah I think you're selling her short. Nikki Haley's a very smart cookie who can probably handle anything. And she deserves better that South Freaking Carolina. This one's a winner -- but put her in a spot where she can use her head.
Romney will be serving the country, and it's citizen's. Not Trump

"and it is citizen is"? :wtf:

Who will be serving apostrophes? Oprah Winfrey?
YOU get an apostrophe and YOU get an apostrophe and YOU get an apostrophe....

Oh well, I agree with the second part --- Rump will certainly not be serving the country. I've said that from the beginning.

But they have no business providing "additional funding". Why should people in Oregon cover education costs for children in South Carolina? It just shouldn't exist.
Because people from Oregon benefit from being able to go to good universities in SC and they also benefit from getting well educated kids from other states to come to Oregon universities, and every state benefits from having a better educated workforce... bottom line the better our education is in all states is a benefit to all of our citizens.

2 Women and a African American.
Suck on it libs.
IMG_2797.JPG

Clearly you're missing everything. Slade already covered it perfectly and you chose to ignore it.

What exacfly do you think Mitt Romney is going to do - spread rumors to Vladimir Putin in hopes of undermining Trump and taking his job? Come on. Can we all grow up here and have an adult discussion? Mitt Romney is a professional and an honorable guy. He'll execute what ever foreign policy Trump sets forward. And on the off chance that he doesn't, he'll be fired.

For God sakes, Hitlery Clinton fell in line with Obama as Secretary of State and those two hated each other.

Romney is a neocon globalist of the 1st degree............surely you understand my reservations.

Because people from Oregon benefit from being able to go to good universities in SC and they also benefit from getting well educated kids from other states to come to Oregon universities, and every state benefits from having a better educated workforce... bottom line the better our education is in all states is a benefit to all of our citizens.
Yeah...Joseph Stalin, Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, and Hugo Chavez all made that same claim. It didn't work out so well.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't even matter if it were true. It is illegal. Making the claim that it "benefits society" and thus justifies criminal activity is like saying that it's ok to rape women since births are down in the U.S. Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way. It's not ok to break the law because you deem it "good" for society.

Romney is a neocon globalist of the 1st degree............surely you understand my reservations.
Did you just say that with a straight face? Donald Trump is the ultimate "neocon globalist of the 10th degree". Mitt Romney has more conservative bones in his left index finger than Trump has in his entire body.

How can you even complain about "neocons" while worshipping Trump? That is unbelievable...

Did you just say that with a straight face? Donald Trump is the ultimate "neocon globalist of the 10th degree". Mitt Romney has more conservative bones in his left index finger than Trump has in his entire body.

How can you even complain about "neocons" while worshipping Trump? That is unbelievable...

You're wrong, which is why Romney will not become SoS. You took the bait........:dance:.

You're wrong, which is why Romney will not become SoS. You took the bait........:dance:.
Uh....I took what "bait"? And why do you complain about "necons" while supporting the ultimate neocon the U.S. has ever seen? :dunno:

Forum List

Back