Sanctuary cities...WTF? Let the boycott of these cities begin.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Am I understanding all this correctly?
Am I missing something here?
So, these ghetto minded local politicians prefer to put negative contributing illegal citizens breaking the law ahead of hard working, positive contributing REAL American's?

I'm either lost or way to logical for this era

This all could be very easily fought...legitimate REAL American's can simply refuse to travel to and spend money in these ghetto cities....the end.
I'll wish them luck in squeezing cash flow from the human cockroaches they treasure so much whom are paying a negative effective tax rate and sucking the taxpayer tit dry.

Just the fact they are buying their votes..

So, these ghetto minded local politicians prefer to put negative contributing illegal citizens breaking the law ahead of hard working, positive contributing REAL American's?

This all could be very easily fought...legitimate REAL American's can simply refuse to travel to and spend money in these ghetto cities....the end.
I'll wish them luck in squeezing cash flow from the human cockroaches they treasure so much whom are paying a negative effective tax rate and sucking the taxpayer tit dry.

The last I heard, they number more than 300, including New York. I guess that Trump should find a real estate agent. Housing is pretty cheap in Beaumont, Texas.Also, I seriously doubt if a travel boycott would have much impact on Bismark, ND.

It can't be anything else...right?
I'm so confused as to what it is that immigrants from the south bring here that amounts to something positive for this country and REAL American's?
A quick trip to Mexico can tell anyone with two eyes what they turn a country in to...it's really no secret.

The last I heard, they number more than 300, including New York. I guess that Trump should find a real estate agent. Housing is pretty cheap in Beaumont, Texas.Also, I seriously doubt if a travel boycott would have much impact on Bismark, ND.

Well, I'd guess the 17 illegals hiding out in Bismark, ND really don't impact much as a whole as well.
Although, as we've seen here in southern CA...17 quickly turn to 17,000 when the steady flow of tax dollars start rolling in.

I'm so confused as to what it is that immigrants from the south bring here that amounts to something positive for this country and REAL American's?
A quick trip to Mexico can tell anyone with two eyes what they turn a country in to...it's really no secret.

Well, I'd guess the 17 illegals hiding out in Bismark, ND really don't impact much as a whole as well.
Although, as we've seen here in southern CA...17 quickly turn to 17,000 when the steady flow of tax dollars start rolling in.

We can't boycott sanctuary cities right now. We are still too busy boycotting Starbucks for taking snowflakes off of Christmas cups, and I'm pretty sure that our 20 year boycott of Disney World is still going on for their designated gay pride day....

We can't boycott sanctuary cities right now. We are still too busy boycotting Starbucks for taking snowflakes off of Christmas cups, and I'm pretty sure that our 20 year boycott of Disney World is still going on for their designated gay pride day....

I'm not sure about that....I think you're seeing legitimate REAL American's re-focus on what matters.
You see, for years we lost faith in our law makers, politicians and the like as twisted minded Un-American's took office and lead this country to become a shit-hole full of illegals, bottom feeder's, weirdo's, loonys and low-lifes. We've stood by silently watching as government rolled the red carpet out for the piece of shits and then sent us the invoice...the takers and undeserving have taken and then demanded even more. We're finally fed up and pissed...sorry losers!

Boycott is not the only option, apparently President Obama doesn't see a real financial concern in the thought of pulling federal funding of states that oppose providing separate transgender bathrooms. Cutting federal funding of those states that continue to support sanctuary cities, would therefore be a viable option to consider.

Boycott is not the only option, apparently President Obama doesn't see a real financial concern in the thought of pulling federal funding of states that oppose providing separate transgender bathrooms. Cutting federal funding of those states that continue to support sanctuary cities, would therefore be a viable option to consider.

By all means! All you have to do is to convince the Congressmen of each state to vote for canceling federal grants to the cities inhabited by their constituency! It would be a piece of cake!

Oh believe me I'm behind any and all plausible options to force politicians and law makers to do what they get paid to do....ENFORCE LAW and stop criminals / illegals from breaking laws...This is a simple no-brainer for legit American's...it's only the progressive loony's and liberals who don't get it.

I'm not sure about that....I think you're seeing legitimate REAL American's re-focus on what matters.
You see, for years we lost faith in our law makers, politicians and the like as twisted minded Un-American's took office and lead this country to become a shit-hole full of illegals, bottom feeder's, weirdo's, loonys and low-lifes. We've stood by silently watching as government rolled the red carpet out for the piece of shits and then sent us the invoice...the takers and undeserving have taken and then demanded even more. We're finally fed up and pissed...sorry losers!

Don't let them yank your chain, it is over, done deal!

You see, thnx to Obysmal v Arizona, the courts have put immigration soley in the scope of the fed. What this means is--------->any mayor, governor, or person in local government who stands against the law.........that is already in effect mind you, and does not have to be passed, just enforced.............would be prosecuted in federal court, and could face jail time.

As I reminded our liberal, far leftist posters............when they laughed as Arizona got smacked by the courts, it had to be pointed out that if the Presidency changed party hands, they wouldn't be so happy as many of their fearless leaders might end up in the hoozgow. They thought they had a lock on the Presidency forever, so just kinda smirked. Well, Houston, now you got a problem; and it couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer, arrogant, lefties, (aka, phony baloney snowflakes) who deserve it-)

Tell ya what. Be sure to send me a PM just as soon as any state loses fed funding over restrooms, ok?

You see, thnx to Obysmal v Arizona, the courts have put immigration soley in the scope of the fed. What this means is--------->any mayor, governor, or person in local government who stands against the law.........that is already in effect mind you, and does not have to be passed, just enforced.............would be prosecuted in federal court, and could face jail time.

As I reminded our liberal, far leftist posters............when they laughed as Arizona got smacked by the courts, it had to be pointed out that if the Presidency changed party hands, they wouldn't be so happy as many of their fearless leaders might end up in the hoozgow. They thought they had a lock on the Presidency forever, so just kinda smirked. Well, Houston, now you got a problem; and it couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer, arrogant, lefties, (aka, phony baloney snowflakes) who deserve it-)

Well, when AZ decided to enforce laws for which they have no jurisdiction, there are consequences. The simple truth is that AZ has no law on the books criminalizing the crossing of the US border without proper documentation.

Last edited:

Well, when AZ decided to enforce laws for which they have no jurisdiction, there are consequences.

Yep, and the Obysmal courts decided it was totally up to the Feds to set policy. Any State interference was persona-non-grata.......in either direction-) Therefore, the lefties are DOA, in the klink, behind bars, don't bend over, if they try to ignore federal law.

Forum List

Back