The Transexual Teacher in NY.....

UnAmericanYOU

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2006
Just bizarre:

BATAVIA, N.Y. -- Five parents who asked to transfer their children out of Batavia High School classes with a transsexual teacher have been denied, according to city schools Superintendent Richard Stutzman.

The written requests did not meet the guidelines set out by the district, Stutzman said Tuesday without providing specifics.

"That's all between the school, the teacher, the parents," he said.

Other students were allowed to adjust their schedules because their requests were based on changes in their academic programs, Stutzman said.

Fall classes began Wednesday in Batavia, 31 miles southwest of Rochester.

Meh, the rest: http://www.theindychannel.com/education/9803581/detail.html

I'd pull my kid out and screw the school district. If it happened here, I'd move out of the district to ensure not one farthing went "it's" way.

I have transsexual friends, so I don't see a big deal unless the teacher's really in their faces about it.

I have transsexual friends, so I don't see a big deal unless the teacher's really in their faces about it.

One would expect that YOU would have transexual friends. Obviously the word "freak" doesn't enter your vocabulary at all.

I would not want my children in a classroom where the only adult is someone who hated itself so much that it had its gender changed to try and escape from who and what it was.

One would expect that YOU would have transexual friends. Obviously the word "freak" doesn't enter your vocabulary at all.

I would not want my children in a classroom where the only adult is someone who hated itself so much that it had its gender changed to try and escape from who and what it was.
Thanks, freak :)

Do you even know any transsexuals, per chance? I used to feel the same way you did about transsexuals until I befriended some. I still feel that I wouldn't pull my child out of the class unless the person was just all up in their faces about it.

And it's not so much that they hate theirselves as it is they're simply born into the wrong gender.

Thanks, freak :)

Do you even know any transsexuals, per chance? I used to feel the same way you did about transsexuals until I befriended some. I still feel that I wouldn't pull my child out of the class unless the person was just all up in their faces about it.

And it's not so much that they hate theirselves as it is they're simply born into the wrong gender.

Y'all ALL got this "born into the wrong gender" thing going on, and it's a bunch of "stuff."

I wonder how society embraces people so mentally/emotionally screwed in the head, and calls it 'diversity'.

It's a shame. That 'teacher' needs professional help - it's sickening to have that person teaching kids. The only thing worse is gay-adoption. :(

I editted my post. Re-read and re-respond. However, what helps me sleep at night is irrelevant. You have made a comparison of apples-n-oranges.
Not really. Faith requires that you believe in something that could be wrong or something that could not exist, just like believing that transsexualism is something a person is born with, but could not necessarily be so.

A Christian will be able to admit that there is a margin of error that what they believe could be completely wrong and untrue.

That's what I did about transsexualism.

It is in their face already. It made the national news, so it's not only in the kids' face, it's in my face, your face and millions of others' faces. It's kind of hard for a kid not to notice that Miss Smith used to be Mr. Smith last year. And if they don't notice, some kid's older brother or sister is going to tell them that their teacher used to be a guy and had an operation to become a lady. Knowing how kids like to torment their younger siblings, they'll tell their younger brothers and sisters.... "you know what THAT means don't you? They have an operation where they get their wiener cut off!!!!" and then the kids are going to be terrified, tell their classmates and before you know it, it will be all over the school (and in the national news media) so that's another part of the "in your face" part of it.

I assume you met your T-friends when you were an adult, not when you were an elementary school age kid. THAT'S the difference here. You had the emotional maturity to deal with it. That is something that kids don't have yet.

Here's the big deal. Kids lack maturity. They don't understand, nor do they have the wherewithal emotionally to understand something something like a transsexual.

Kids shouldn't have to deal with a teacher who used to be a guy and is now a so called woman. There is time for that sort of thing when they grow up, when they have the emotional maturity to deal with it. Kids should be left to be kids. Anyway, if a guy wants a sex change operation, why should he be burdening other peoples' kids with it? He's an adult, if he has the "courage" to switch sexes, then she should have the courage to change jobs where there aren't any kids involved.

Frankly, in my opinion, people that want sex change operations are no different than women who are anorexic. They have a problem with their bodies and accepting themselves as they are. We don't allow anorectics to starve themselves, we shouldn't just let a person get a sex change operation because he "feels" that he should be a woman. Frankly, it seems to me the person has psychological problems that aren't being addressed. I know that the standards for getting a sex change operation have been relaxed significantly in recent years.

Forum List

Back