The tolerant left at it again.....

ICYMI: Female Trump Supporter Wearing Make America Great Again Hat Drove Social Justice Warrior Insane

The young woman was wearing a Trump hat.

From the article:

According to Peterson, the young woman was merely attempting to enter the campus cafeteria when the male student approached her and began shouting slurs and waving his coat menacingly in an effort to scare her, at one point even having to be restrained when he attempted to charge at the female student.

I guess we'll learn more.

For now, this sounds like one of the dicks on this board.

The tolerant left.

So, one person does this, therefore all people on the left are intolerant?

Yes. See Trump and racism for a point of reference.

Good thing she wasn't at a Trump rally, one of his supporters would have sucker punched her and Trump would offer to pay his legal expenses.

So cons, going by your temporal expressed belief that one incident is enough to indict tens of millions of people, this indictment is for you.

Actually, it's the pricks like Lakhota, rdean, and Matthew who want to take one crazy person and personify their opposition using it.

You must not read any posts by your far right comrades or you are ignoring what happens in front of your face everytime you come to USMB.
Which excuse is it?

They are not my comrades. But you keep blathering.

I see them at it time and time again.

But the three twits I mentioned above have taken it to new levels.

Blathering?
I have been here quite awhile also I started participating in political forums in the late 90s and I've read thousands and thousands of post. So I've seen it all. The more polarized our politics have gotten, the more vile posters got. This happens to both sides of the aisle.
Seriously, check it out,

Forum List

Back