Trump tax returns can get contributions for veterans......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
U.S. Marine combat Veteran Peter Kiernan has issued an interesting challenge to get Trump to release his tax returns.

He's raising money (the article says they've raised half a million, but as of this evening's news when I saw the story, it was at 1 million) for various veterans organizations, but the money will only be given if Trump releases his tax returns.

But, be aware, if you decide to contribute, you don't pay anything until Trump releases his tax returns.

Mr. Trump, We Challenge You To Release Your Tax Returns and We’ll Donate to Veterans Organizations | Veterans Today

And......................all Trump has to do to do a lot of good for the veterans he claims to support is release his tax returns. With the 1 million already raised, and the other 5 million pledged if they made 1 million in donations, that makes a total (thus far) of over 6 million dollars, which beats Trumps 5.6 million that he claimed to raise for the veterans.

So what do you think, should Trump release his tax returns for the veterans, or do you think he has such little regard for them that he's gonna keep them secret, even in spite of the fact that by releasing them he can get a whole bunch of money for the vets?

Only thing I copied was the link to the article. The rest of the words are mine.

BTW................are you turning into my own little personal stalker? Cool. Never thought I'd get into someone's head to the point where they have to follow me all over USMB.

Only thing I copied was the link to the article. The rest of the words are mine.

BTW................are you turning into my own little personal stalker? Cool. Never thought I'd get into someone's head to the point where they have to follow me all over USMB.
Lol I've posted in TWO of your threads. This is a forum ya know.

Yeah............but you always seem to be one of the first 3 posters in the thread.

You DO look for my posts, don't you?

Yeah............but you always seem to be one of the first 3 posters in the thread.

You DO look for my posts, don't you?
I just finished watching a movie and looked online. Your threads were new and had interesting titles so I clicked on them.

Sue me?

By the way do you remember when Obama was offered millions for charity if he released his college transcripts? Yeah, I guess he hates charities too huh?

By the way do you remember when Obama was offered millions for charity if he released his college transcripts? Yeah, I guess he hates charities too huh?

Link? If it was from Trump, you can be sure that he'd figure out a way to weasel out of payment.

But like I said, if Trump supports the veterans as much as he says he does, he should release his returns (I mean, all presidents have done it for the past 50 years), and let a whole bunch of money go towards a good cause.

That is..................unless he has something to hide (which I think he does).

Forum List

Back