The tolerant left at it again.....

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
ICYMI: Female Trump Supporter Wearing Make America Great Again Hat Drove Social Justice Warrior Insane

The young woman was wearing a Trump hat.

From the article:

According to Peterson, the young woman was merely attempting to enter the campus cafeteria when the male student approached her and began shouting slurs and waving his coat menacingly in an effort to scare her, at one point even having to be restrained when he attempted to charge at the female student.

I guess we'll learn more.

For now, this sounds like one of the dicks on this board.

The tolerant left.

ICYMI: Female Trump Supporter Wearing Make America Great Again Hat Drove Social Justice Warrior Insane

From the article:

According to Peterson, the young woman was merely attempting to enter the campus cafeteria when the male student approached her and began shouting slurs and waving his coat menacingly in an effort to scare her, at one point even having to be restrained when he attempted to charge at the female student.

The tolerant left.

So much for the diversity and inclusion the regressives keep saying they favor. Damn liars.

Last edited:

From the article:

The tolerant left.

So, one person does this, therefore all people on the left are intolerant?

From the article:

The tolerant left.

Sweeping generalizations. A hallmark of right wing thinking ON THIS BOARD. As in the post above: "sounds like one of the dicks on this board"

From the article:

The tolerant left.

By all means point out a tolerant liberal we'll be shocked if you can. Even your queen liberal Hillary called millions of Americans exercising their constitutional rights deplorable.

It's hard to believe males like that exist. Even the weirdos I've met don't stack up to the American, new breed.

• Banned

From the article:

The tolerant left.

Don't know.

You tell me.

• Banned

From the article:

The tolerant left.

Sweeping generalizations. A hallmark of right wing thinking ON THIS BOARD. As in the post above: "sounds like one of the dicks on this board"

The irony of this post is beyond pale.

From the article:

The tolerant left.

Don't know.

You tell me.

You don't know? So why say it?

Good thing she wasn't at a Trump rally, one of his supporters would have sucker punched her and Trump would offer to pay his legal expenses.

So cons, going by your temporal expressed belief that one incident is enough to indict tens of millions of people, this indictment is for you.

Good thing she wasn't at a Trump rally, one of his supporters would have sucker punched her and Trump would offer to pay his legal expenses.

So cons, going by your temporal expressed belief that one incident is enough to indict tens of millions of people, this indictment is for you.

Actually, it's the pricks like Lakhota, rdean, and Matthew who want to take one crazy person and personify their opposition using it.

Actually, it's the pricks like Lakhota, rdean, and Matthew who want to take one crazy person and personify their opposition using it.

You must not read any posts by your far right comrades or you are ignoring what happens in front of your face everytime you come to USMB.
Which excuse is it?

From the article:

The tolerant left.

If you use Rderps or any other left loons perspective, YES very much so. Enjoy your hypocrisy soup bruh!

You must not read any posts by your far right comrades or you are ignoring what happens in front of your face everytime you come to USMB.
Which excuse is it?

They are not my comrades. But you keep blathering.

I see them at it time and time again.

But the three twits I mentioned above have taken it to new levels.

Notice nobody on the left indicated this guy was out of line.

If they don't get caught....well, it didn't happen. And even if they do get caught, if we ignore it.....it probably didn't happen.

From the article:

The tolerant left.

War against a woman. Women need to realize that the only way Democrats and liberals stand with you is conditionally that you agree with them.

From the article:

The tolerant left.

War against a woman. Women need to realize that the only way Democrats and liberals stand with you is conditionally that you agree with them.

Look at how the left treats blacks that don't fall in line.

From the article:

The tolerant left.

Look at how the left treats blacks that don't fall in line.

They say they are not Black.

Forum List

Back