The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

For clarity's sake, especially for those of us not as familiar with specific prophecies.....
What, EXACTLY, are you claiming will happen? How will we know that it did? What would you accept as evidence that your prediction was wrong?
Do a search : there is more to read about the Three Days of Darkness online than there has ever been before.
No. Because that would only tell me what others think it means, not what you think it means.

I'm making no CLAIM.
Has it happened yet? No? Then it is a claim. When it happens, then you can say it is a fact. But I'm still not sure what you are saying will happen.

In terms of the Biblical use of "for My Name's sake" (the Lord speaking) and the First Liturgical Year of the Judgment, it is a 'win-win' situation that the final three days of this Liturgical Year must coincide with what many have foretold to be the Three Days of Darkness.

At least one of the accounts foretold include the starting afresh even at midnight on November 27, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the civil reckoning of the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment.

Given the multiplicity of the foretold accounts and their contents throughout thousands of years, it will be quite obvious whether the Lord delays or not.
Delays? Are you now saying it might not happen on the dates you give?

I'm not asking much...
  • What specifically are you saying will happen? (as much detail as possible).
  • How will we know that it did happen? (I don't want 3 days of regular daylight and then you claim it didn't mean real darkness but spiritual darkness which cannot be objectively determined)
  • What would have to happen (or not happen) for you to say you were wrong about the date?

Sure thing there Nostradamus..........
Guess you're conveniently forgetting Mark 13:31-33 and 14:32-37.......... :eusa_whistle:
As for your attempt to minimize Nostradamus : without citing chapter and verse, have you ever heard of Christ's teaching, "the stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone"?

Regarding your quotes : the link I posted in reply #12 of this thread is part of a larger range of topics which include those which you posted :

"But of that day and hour no man knoweth, neither the angels of heaven, but the Father alone." : Understanding Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32
You're a Nostradamus fan, why am I not surprised......... :rolleyes:
Of course if you're that interested in the end times here's one for ya..........
Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

If the shoe fits...... :thup:

For clarity's sake, especially for those of us not as familiar with specific prophecies.....
What, EXACTLY, are you claiming will happen? How will we know that it did? What would you accept as evidence that your prediction was wrong?
Do a search : there is more to read about the Three Days of Darkness online than there has ever been before.

I'm making no CLAIM.

In terms of the Biblical use of "for My Name's sake" (the Lord speaking) and the First Liturgical Year of the Judgment, it is a 'win-win' situation that the final three days of this Liturgical Year must coincide with what many have foretold to be the Three Days of Darkness.

At least one of the accounts foretold include the starting afresh even at midnight on November 27, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the civil reckoning of the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment.

Given the multiplicity of the foretold accounts and their contents throughout thousands of years, it will be quite obvious whether the Lord delays or not.
Nice way to give yourself an out....... Seems to be the norm for those who prophesy the end times date......... :eusa_whistle:

No. Because that would only tell me what others think it means, not what you think it means.
With that as your criteria you would be correct.

But when one tries prophecy on the Lord's terms, viz. "try Me in this", one must at some point consider the premise that all information under such title is true.

This is something upon which the modernist stumbles, replacing a valid respect for ones very Creator with the pitfalls of pride.

Thus, you mention "others" while selectively excluding Him and me beneath a veil of deception.

No your predicting the end of days shows you don't.
I've made no prediction.

The whole matter unfolded like a scroll.

Interpretation of prophecy is necessary to understand.

You cannot change the fact that Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. is what it is, but I hardly think you have anything near a grasp of what that actually is, unless, you are one of such creatures described in Daniel 11:14, which still leaves to much doubt whether you can do anything better than insult.

No your predicting the end of days shows you don't.
I've made no prediction.

The whole matter unfolded like a scroll.

Interpretation of prophecy is necessary to understand.

You cannot change the fact that Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. is what it is, but I hardly think you have anything near a grasp of what that actually is, unless, you are one of such creatures described in Daniel 11:14, which still leaves to much doubt whether you can do anything better than insult.
First off, I don't believe I insulted you, I don't think I intended to. If I did please let me know how.

Well, since there are precious few kings around, north or south, and few fortified cities to assult with ramps, I don't think Daniel's prophesy has much chance of coming true.

with an early warning sign possibly on November 16, 2016 A.D.

During the countdown to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the convergent 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 with the same date.

But the 2,300 day count actually began on August 11, 2010 A.D.

It has been through the falling asleep of two souls that this matter has come to a point of pristine clarity.

Discussion and questions welcome.

I'm making no CLAIM.
Has it happened yet? No? Then it is a claim. When it happens, then you can say it is a fact. But I'm still not sure what you are saying will happen.
Your use of rhetoric only to promote your own assumptive and biased opinion of the definition of the word "claim" does not change the fact that the determination under discussion is based upon the accurate, factual date and interpretation of a prophecy given more than 2,500 years ago.

I'm making no CLAIM.
Your use of rhetoric only to promote your own assumptive and biased opinion of the definition of the word "claim" does not change the fact that the determination under discussion is based upon the accurate, factual date and interpretation of a prophecy given more than 2,500 years ago.
Ummm my definition of "claim" is the standard English usage.
Your determination can only be shown to be accurate AFTER the events you say will happen have happened. But you have not been clear on your "accurate, factual date and interpretation." Perhaps it is my unfamiliarity with the prophecy, but it appears you are saying that from November 24-26 there will be (complete?) darkness over the Earth, and if there is not then...ummm...what?

I'm not asking much...
That's an assumption.
What specifically are you saying will happen?
Answered.
(as much detail as possible).
That's greedy.
How will we know that it did happen?
Answered.
(I don't want 3 days of regular daylight and then you claim it didn't mean real darkness but spiritual darkness which cannot be objectively determined)
This thread isn't about what you want.
What would have to happen (or not happen) for you to say you were wrong about the date?
It won't. (It will.)

1 Thessalonians 5:2: For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
That is addressed here :

The intellect and the return of the Son of Man :

You need to understand more of the basis of the intellect at the time of one's death and how the Resurrected Christ treats it.

The Resurrected Christ doesn't throw up a piece of Holy Scripture at a website and then proceed to assume illogical conclusions.
Armageddon News

I would have guessed Nov 4th, yet as things celestial often are hard to fit into earthly terms ,the floor seems open to conjecture here.

As it's my contention we live under an illusion of choice , the elites offerings of front runner potus wannabees have been arranged towards assuming office in a manufactured crisis they've also held for some time.

Specifically, the dollar crash , shortly after whichever elite pick assumes potus status >

Lame duck potus Obama will do nothing more than institute federal disaster management for two months , while the masses scream for relief

Fiscal foundations crumble, N.I.M.S. militia mitigate panic,riots , etc....Our new potus assumes the offal office with unprecedented globalist policies , fueling exponential disparity

Unus Famulus Plures becomes the new global motto

~S~

Forum List

Back