The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

Edward_Palamar

Edward Palamar
Sep 7, 2012
PA, USA
with an early warning sign possibly on November 16, 2016 A.D.

During the countdown to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the convergent 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 with the same date.

But the 2,300 day count actually began on August 11, 2010 A.D.

It has been through the falling asleep of two souls that this matter has come to a point of pristine clarity.

Discussion and questions welcome.

During the countdown to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the convergent 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 with the same date.

It has been through the falling asleep of two souls that this matter has come to a point of pristine clarity.

1 Thessalonians 5:2: For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

So you don't believe Jesus?

How much money should I send you? Can't I just write you a check and get this over with instead of listening to this nonsense?

1 Thessalonians 5:2: For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
That is addressed here :

The intellect and the return of the Son of Man :

You need to understand more of the basis of the intellect at the time of one's death and how the Resurrected Christ treats it.

The Resurrected Christ doesn't throw up a piece of Holy Scripture at a website and then proceed to assume illogical conclusions.

For clarity's sake, especially for those of us not as familiar with specific prophecies.....
What, EXACTLY, are you claiming will happen? How will we know that it did? What would you accept as evidence that your prediction was wrong?

Kinda obsessed with the end times ain'tcha........?
Ya know you cannot predict it.
Not at all, I'm the first one to get it right.

Predictions are for fortune tellers.

This is of Biblical proportion.

If you're into fortune tellers, try Atlantic City, New Jersey, there still might be some left on the Boardwalk; and I advise you to get the whole thing over with before November 16, 2016 A.D.

He/she's possibly a Sedevacantist, a Catholic traditionalist sect who believes so called prophesies by a collection of (later day) saints specifically Anna Maria Taigi and Marie-Julie Jahenny (the Breton Stigmatist).
That is a strong basis, but there are also other extenuating factors.

And that would be "prophecies", the noun form, as "prophesies" is the verb form.

Kinda obsessed with the end times ain'tcha........?
Ya know you cannot predict it.
Not at all, I'm the first one to get it right.

Predictions are for fortune tellers.

This is of Biblical proportion.

If you're into fortune tellers, try Atlantic City, New Jersey, there still might be some left on the Boardwalk; and I advise you to get the whole thing over with before November 16, 2016 A.D.
Sure thing there Nostradamus..........
Guess you're conveniently forgetting Mark 13:31-33 and 14:32-37.......... :eusa_whistle:

For clarity's sake, especially for those of us not as familiar with specific prophecies.....
What, EXACTLY, are you claiming will happen? How will we know that it did? What would you accept as evidence that your prediction was wrong?
Do a search : there is more to read about the Three Days of Darkness online than there has ever been before.

I'm making no CLAIM.

In terms of the Biblical use of "for My Name's sake" (the Lord speaking) and the First Liturgical Year of the Judgment, it is a 'win-win' situation that the final three days of this Liturgical Year must coincide with what many have foretold to be the Three Days of Darkness.

At least one of the accounts foretold include the starting afresh even at midnight on November 27, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the civil reckoning of the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment.

Given the multiplicity of the foretold accounts and their contents throughout thousands of years, it will be quite obvious whether the Lord delays or not.

Sure thing there Nostradamus..........
Guess you're conveniently forgetting Mark 13:31-33 and 14:32-37.......... :eusa_whistle:
As for your attempt to minimize Nostradamus : without citing chapter and verse, have you ever heard of Christ's teaching, "the stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone"?

Regarding your quotes : the link I posted in reply #12 of this thread is part of a larger range of topics which include those which you posted :

"But of that day and hour no man knoweth, neither the angels of heaven, but the Father alone." : Understanding Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32

Forum List

Back