The things you discover only after Obama is re-elected

And dead women and children too! Seeing how the operations are actually creating more "terrorists" than it's managing to take out. I think the real terrorists are the US military and it's command in the White House.

How do you feel about bombing Japanese cities during World War II? I think it was the right thing to do in spite of the civilian casualties. Including Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Ever read the book "Slaughter House Seven?" I wonder why you don't bring up the carpet bombing of Dresden? Of no or little military value it was just burned to the ground in one huge act of terrorism, in my opinion. I am all American and love the country but what we did during the war wasn't always right.

Consider that up to that time wars were fought in fields away from civilian populations for the most part. Civilians were actually killed by accident and when they were killed intentionally we called them war crimes. I guess it depends on who is doing the killing and who is the victor.

History is written by the victors. Agreed. Look at the red army and the rape of Germany (80 percent of women they came in contact with raped). Yet you never hear about Russian war crimes.
Dresden was a military target...

Does the right wing favor or oppose hunting terrorists with drones?

Does the left support the deaths of innocent women and children? Is that what you're trying to say? Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet, right?

Sadly, yes

War is like that. Cowardly terrorists who hide among women and children will lead to that. I blame Pakistan. We have sent them billions in military aid so that they can clean up their own problem. Not, only did they fail but they have become a haven for terrorist cells

When it comes to a point of putting US soldiers in peril or killing terrorists with an unseen drone, I will take the drone every time

More innocent civillians will be killed by armed forces than by a drone attack. So YES....I support the drones

What you are supporting then is a company, CIA, that failed in intelligence in Benghazi putting together a kill list. Doing so makes Obama judge, jury and executioner. By most definitions killing people without trial or warrent is murder.

How do you feel about bombing Japanese cities during World War II? I think it was the right thing to do in spite of the civilian casualties. Including Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Ever read the book "Slaughter House Seven?" I wonder why you don't bring up the carpet bombing of Dresden? Of no or little military value it was just burned to the ground in one huge act of terrorism, in my opinion. I am all American and love the country but what we did during the war wasn't always right.

Consider that up to that time wars were fought in fields away from civilian populations for the most part. Civilians were actually killed by accident and when they were killed intentionally we called them war crimes. I guess it depends on who is doing the killing and who is the victor.

History is written by the victors. Agreed. Look at the red army and the rape of Germany (80 percent of women they came in contact with raped). Yet you never hear about Russian war crimes.

What was the military significance of Dresden which required the whole city to be fire bombed? I guess what you are saying is there is no target that isn't of military significance even if it is all civilian.

Does the left support the deaths of innocent women and children? Is that what you're trying to say? Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet, right?

Sadly, yes

War is like that. Cowardly terrorists who hide among women and children will lead to that. I blame Pakistan. We have sent them billions in military aid so that they can clean up their own problem. Not, only did they fail but they have become a haven for terrorist cells

When it comes to a point of putting US soldiers in peril or killing terrorists with an unseen drone, I will take the drone every time

More innocent civillians will be killed by armed forces than by a drone attack. So YES....I support the drones

What you are supporting then is a company, CIA, that failed in intelligence in Benghazi putting together a kill list. Doing so makes Obama judge, jury and executioner. By most definitions killing people without trial or warrent is murder.

That's what war is all about.. And isn't the cic always judge, jury, and executioner?

You can not defeat an idea with guns and bombs. You can protect yourself from those who materialize an idea and put it in action. But to attempt to preemptively attempt to eradicate an idea through bombs and guns is a fools errand. The same fools errand we've done over and over again.

What's a few more dead children in the process? Or dead parents of children that grow up to become what we were fighting. Such short sighted nonsense. It's sociopath like in character and insanity for continuing to try the same thing and expect a different result.

Does the right wing favor or oppose hunting terrorists with drones?

Sadly, yes

What a difference an Administration makes.

What was the military significance of Dresden which required the whole city to be fire bombed? I guess what you are saying is there is no target that isn't of military significance even if it is all civilian.

It wasn't all civilian.

Sadly, yes

That's what war is all about.. And isn't the cic always judge, jury, and executioner?

Ah no?

Sadly, yes

Yes I am

The world has seen the impact that these terrorists have had and what happens when you allow them to operate unchecked. Terrorizing terrorists is always good policy

Is intelligence perfect? Of course not. But we have a record of hitting a high percentage of our terrorist targets

I can live with that

Obama benefits from the Democrat version of Papal Infallibility; their Lord, Savior and Messiah is never wrong and never makes a mistake

Not ever

How do I feel about mass cold blooded murder? Well, it's cold blooded murder. So the answer should be obvious to any non-sociopath.

It's war.

I thought that the left said there was no war, prior to 2006. Whom exactly are we at war with? The civilians of Pakistan?

Left and right say a lot of things. When people are shooting at each other and people are dying, they may call it a police action, or whatever. I call it war. When you're at war, the goal is to win with as few casualties to your side as possible.
I'm guessing we are after terrorists who want to kill Americans like those who jumped from the World Trade Center.

Sadly, yes

Very true

Bush abandoned the war on terrorism so that he could invade Iraq. We are killing these guys in Afghanistan and Pakistan......not Iraq

Ah no?

Ok which president was not jury, judge, and executioner? Since 1932 anyway?

Every one of them has killed civilians.

How do I feel about mass cold blooded murder? Well, it's cold blooded murder. So the answer should be obvious to any non-sociopath.

It's war.

A war on who? A sovereign nation over the criminal actions of now (alleged) dead leaders? We're fighting our own shadow over there. Women and children are the cannon fodder and usual. We never learn a fucking thing. Insane sociopaths never learn because they like it.
Planes were not flown into the World Trade Center by a sovereign nation.

It's war.

I thought that the left said there was no war, prior to 2006. Whom exactly are we at war with? The civilians of Pakistan?

Left and right say a lot of things. When people are shooting at each other and people are dying, they may call it a police action, or whatever. I call it war. When you're at war, the goal is to win with as few casualties to your side as possible.
I'm guessing we are after terrorists who want to kill Americans like those who jumped from the World Trade Center.

Very well said, you are guessing, because no one knows who is on Obama's CIA provided death list. No trial no nothing just death from the sky on full faith from the company that failed in such a simple situation as Benghazi.

Sadly, yes

Very true

Bush abandoned the war on terrorism so that he could invade Iraq. We are killing these guys in Afghanistan and Pakistan......not Iraq

After a bipartisan vote that is.

When did Bush target an American citizen and his 16 year old son?

Very true

After a bipartisan vote that is.

When did Bush target an American citizen and his 16 year old son?

Poor decisions by Bush led to over 6000 American dead

Congress authorized Bush to invade if he felt it was necessary. Bush and Bush alone was the decider

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrW4fOGIMVY]Obama: troops just airraiding villages and killing civilians - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back