The things you discover only after Obama is re-elected

It's war.

A war on who? A sovereign nation over the criminal actions of now (alleged) dead leaders? We're fighting our own shadow over there. Women and children are the cannon fodder and usual. We never learn a fucking thing. Insane sociopaths never learn because they like it.
Planes were not flown into the World Trade Center by a sovereign nation.

No, they were not. At best they were flown into WTC by criminals.And the criminal mastermind of that crime is now dead. So you think we can preemptively take out an idea with bombs and guns? Good luck with that.

A war on who? A sovereign nation over the criminal actions of now (alleged) dead leaders? We're fighting our own shadow over there. Women and children are the cannon fodder and usual. We never learn a fucking thing. Insane sociopaths never learn because they like it.
Planes were not flown into the World Trade Center by a sovereign nation.

No, they were not. At best they were flown into WTC by criminals.And the criminal mastermind of that crime is now dead. So you think we can preemptively take out an idea with bombs and guns? Good luck with that.

How did we take ideas out of Germany and Japan?

That's what war is all about.. And isn't the cic always judge, jury, and executioner?

Ah no?

Ok which president was not jury, judge, and executioner? Since 1932 anyway?

Every one of them has killed civilians.

Except for WW2 most civilans were not targeted. Unlike today with a death panel of names supplied by the company that failed at Benghazi and so many other places.

Very true

Bush abandoned the war on terrorism so that he could invade Iraq. We are killing these guys in Afghanistan and Pakistan......not Iraq

After a bipartisan vote that is.

When did Bush target an American citizen and his 16 year old son?

Poor decisions by Bush led to over 6000 American dead

Congress authorized Bush to invade if he felt it was necessary. Bush and Bush alone was the decider

As if you cared hypocrite, or have you not looked at the deaths in Afghanistan since Obama? Of course you won't because being uninformed is so much easier.

Sadly, yes

War is like that. Cowardly terrorists who hide among women and children will lead to that. I blame Pakistan. We have sent them billions in military aid so that they can clean up their own problem. Not, only did they fail but they have become a haven for terrorist cells

When it comes to a point of putting US soldiers in peril or killing terrorists with an unseen drone, I will take the drone every time

More innocent civillians will be killed by armed forces than by a drone attack. So YES....I support the drones

What you are supporting then is a company, CIA, that failed in intelligence in Benghazi putting together a kill list. Doing so makes Obama judge, jury and executioner. By most definitions killing people without trial or warrent is murder.

Yes I am

The world has seen the impact that these terrorists have had and what happens when you allow them to operate unchecked. Terrorizing terrorists is always good policy

Is intelligence perfect? Of course not. But we have a record of hitting a high percentage of our terrorist targets

I can live with that

Care to link us to the statistics you are quoting? Benghazi was a big enough debacle to realize that the company does not have it stuff together. But of course if CNN tells you that we killed yet another on the hit list that is well good enough.

Liberals hardly gave a damn about who was responsible for dead Americans from the embassy killings, yet people believe they really care about Pakistani children? Please.

After a bipartisan vote that is.

When did Bush target an American citizen and his 16 year old son?

Poor decisions by Bush led to over 6000 American dead

Congress authorized Bush to invade if he felt it was necessary. Bush and Bush alone was the decider

As if you cared hypocrite, or have you not looked at the deaths in Afghanistan since Obama? Of course you won't because being uninformed is so much easier.

I sure have looked at Afghanistan and question what would have happened if Bush had not abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq. All the gains we had after our initial invasion were lost as Bush conceded the provinces to the Taliban.
Obama understood who the real terrorists were and had to recapture lost territory. Bush should have been able to stabilize Afghanistan in seven years....he blew it

Forum List

Back