The Thing Feared Most About Trump...

You're a fucking elitist...but I repeat myself. GFY, Frenchy.

And you're moronic white trash. Your turn....
Than he......but I repeat myself...

But English is a living language, and the traditional view of “than” has shifted. Usages like “than him” are no longer regarded as incorrect – merely less formal.
The Grammarphobia Blog: Is she smarter than him?

Now say 'thank you' for me educating your ignorant arse..

But English is a living language, and the traditional view of “than” has shifted. Usages like “than him” are no longer regarded as incorrect – merely less formal.

Oh joy....a grammar Nazi

3670d0778a697d3f379b957b3edbbcdb.jpg

And women can now claim to be men...now I understand your problem.

" Huckerbee and Paul may all have various issues but have more smarts and would make infinitely better presidents than him is"

Yeah...that sounds about right....asshole.

" Huckerbee and Paul may all have various issues but have more smarts and would make infinitely better presidents than him is"

Give the guy a Kewpie Doll. He's gone from a smarmy git to somebody who's had his intelligence challenged. Bit defensive there dickwad...

English is malleable...things change. Live with it.

Give the guy a Kewpie Doll. He's gone from a smarmy git to somebody who's had his intelligence challenged. Bit defensive there dickwad...

English is malleable...things change. Live with it.
Yeah sure Gertrude...good luck with the addadicktome.

I'm not running with anybody. I'm just wondering if you're at the stage of nominating Trump for sainthood yet. I mean, we all know he really cares for you. No, he does. Really...
He's the best candidate got it?

He's not even in the top five. Cruz, Rubio, Bush, Christie, Carson, Huckerbee and Paul may all have various issues but have more smarts and would make infinitely better presidents than him (and that's not saying much). Christie would be the best of the lot IMO..[/QUOTE]
Oh really, show me that poll

Yeah, I am asking you. Perhaps my memory is faulty, but my recollection is that all you do in here is attack Republicans.
Then check into the Alzheimer's unit ASAP.
Why exactly?
It must be brain dead nite on this board...
You should go get new batteries then.
What size you take? I guess one triple A?
You take four D size and the power draw is one minute

He's a loose cannon who cannot control what comes out of his mouth.

He lies almost daily and then doubles down on his lies. Then, he demands an apology and threatens to sue.

Basically, he's a spoiled 4th grader.

Sounds much like the current occupier of the oval office. But he's your guy so you don't mind.

Forum List

Back