The Thanksgiving Thread

Pale Rider said:
Go ahead and PM me Shattered, we can pick up the snotty cracks and insults where we left off.

Lets spare the rest of the board and keep it in private.

nah keep it here...my family is all sick with the flu and i am bored

manu1959 said:
nah keep it here...my family is all sick with the flu and i am bored

I'm sorry about the family sickness, I hate that on holidays! How was Hawaii?

Pale Rider said:
I knew that's what you'd say. I almost said it for you in my post, but thought I'd let you admit your atheism by yourself.
Agnosticism actually, but thanks for noticing...
Pale Rider said:
Why Taurus... I'm not pissed off... are you? I told you I was joking. Not my fault if you don't believe me. :chillpill
Fine, you were joking. I took it too seriously. I'm sorry. Now, how about something you're thankful for, there's got to be something...

Tonight I'm thankful for the wonderful dinner and I have no dishes! How many weeks until Christmas? (my turn for cooking and dishes!) Honestly, we had a grand time; too full too move, but I have to move very little here now.

My brother said a prayer of Thanksgiving, for family-here and gone, for our troops and for living in such a wonderful country where we have so much.

He then passed out cards with junior high kids' 'wish lists' to each of us. 14 kids are going to get what they asked for, plus a little extra. I'm sure he got these from his 'school liason officer', so we know they are truly in need. It was a very nice touch to a very nice day. I know this will be a new tradition and our own children were very excited about it too. One works at Best Buy, another at Border's. They both took lists from everyone that could 'buy' at their stores and will use their discounts!

Kathianne said:
I'm sorry about the family sickness, I hate that on holidays! How was Hawaii?

here till next wednesday....someone always gets sick part of our family tradition

Pale Rider said:
Go ahead and PM me Shattered, we can pick up the snotty cracks and insults where we left off.

Oh, I kept your last PM.. Quite a few people were interested to see what a real Christian acts like. :)

You have a nice Thanksgiving, and Happy Holidays as well. :)

manu1959 said:
here till next wednesday....someone always gets sick part of our family tradition
I was always the one when I was a kid. Always a temperature and it was a bummer. I think I got over excited about the parties and wore myself out by the day they arrived.

The ClayTaurus said:
Agnosticism actually, but thanks for noticing...
Fine, you were joking. I took it too seriously. I'm sorry. Now, how about something you're thankful for, there's got to be something...

Well, I guess I'd have to say I'm thankful for... living such an adventurous life and all the fun I've had, and I'm not dead yet.

Shattered said:
Oh, I kept your last PM.. Quite a few people were interested to see what a real Christian acts like. :)

You have a nice Thanksgiving, and Happy Holidays as well. :)

Hmmm... spread a private message around aye? Well... I at least kept the nasty ones you sent me private, as they're supposed to be.

Oh... and the last one you sent me... I deleted it without reading it. Told you I'd get the last word, and I did. :funnyface

Happy Thanksgiving.

Pale Rider said:
Hmmm... spread a private message around aye? Well... I at least kept the nasty ones you sent me private, as they're supposed to be.

Oh... and the last one you sent me... I deleted it without reading it. Told you I'd get the last word, and I did. :funnyface

Happy Thanksgiving.

Nooo... You stated you've gotten the last word because you wouldn't be back.. You lied. You're back. Therefore, you haven't gotten the last word. :) (Oh, and there weren't any that I sent you until after your string of vulgarities out of nowhere, so that's another lie.)

Now, let's drop it before things get really ugly again. You know I won't back down to you any more than you'll back down to me. Don't bring old history here.

Shattered said:
Now, let's drop it before things get really ugly again. You know I won't back down to you any more than you'll back down to me. Don't bring old history here.

You're just repeating here what I've already said.

Pale Rider said:

Now PLEASE drop it.

(I don't know why you've taken it upon yourself to stir this back up in the first place. :duh3: )

I'm thankful that at least some people can handle having one thread where no one bitches about anything, and instead reflect on what makes them happy in life. Thank you to those people.

Forum List

Back