Moral Dilemmas

JOKER96BRAVO

Aug 13, 2004
Ever been in one?
Are you in one now?

I got one. My wife has these HOT friends that all strip. Out of respect, I've
never gone to see these ladies "perform". Two of them recently did a photo
shoot in Hustler and will be featured in the same issue. Should I take a peek?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Ever been in one?
Are you in one now?

Ask your wife. :)

Shattered said:
Ask your wife. :)
I already KNOW her answer. I'm asking you guys.
She's the one who told me what issue.
She just doesn't want to know about it.

This thread is useless without pics.

:D

If you're wife is okay with the idea, go for it. (shrug). :) If she doesn't mind, but doesn't want to know about it, she's okay with you looking - but don't gawk or flaunt. Better yet, send the issue to me, I'll review it for it's appropriateness, then write you a 'word picture' describing what I see.

dmp said:
This thread is useless without pics.

If you're wife is okay with the idea, go for it. (shrug). :) If she doesn't mind, but doesn't want to know about it, she's okay with you looking - but don't gawk or flaunt. Better yet, send the issue to me, I'll review it for it's appropriateness, then write you a 'word picture' describing what I see.

I just have a feeling that I might feel all "funny inside" next time I see them.
I'll just try not to stand up!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Ever been in one?
Are you in one now?

I see this as a deep dark hole (no I don’t mean that).

You can look and the wife will never know, after all it is in a national magazine.
But if you do look, anytime you see these two you’ll never look at them the same way again.
Could screw up friendships, now me personally…I’d look in heartbeat, screw the friend shit! Men are Pigs! :teeth:

Mr. P said:

You can look and the wife will never know, after all it is in a national magazine.
But if you do look, anytime you see these two you’ll never look at them the same way again.
Could screw up friendships, now me personally…I’d look in heartbeat, screw the friend shit! <b><u>Men are Pigs!</u></b> :teeth:

Gold star for you!

Mr. P said:

Could screw up friendships, now me personally…I’d look in heartbeat, screw the friend shit! Men are Pigs! :teeth:
They ARE strippers!!!! Doesn't really set the bar THAT high.
Plus they're just friends of the wife, I tolerate them.

I see a silver lining,
Would make it easier for me to tolerate them!!! :beer:

Mr. P said:
Sorry, I don’t accept star stickers as rewards anymore, but I’ll bet you have something I will accept. Oink Oink. :dev1:

You'll get what I give you, and that'll be the end of it.

The fact that you ask the question the way you have tells me you already know the "right" answer. You wont go see them perform out of respect; I would assume your respect extends to a magazine layout as well.

Your wife may have told you what issue etc. but I am willing to bet a nickel to a donut that you really, really dont want to go down that road. Not if you like the way things are around your house now!

cranky.gif

JOKER96BRAVO said:
They ARE strippers!!!! Doesn't really set the bar THAT high.
Plus they're just friends of the wife, I tolerate them.

I see a silver lining,
Would make it easier for me to tolerate them!!! :beer:
Works for me...Now the real dilemma is, how do you get yer wife to choose alittle higher class friends?

Forum List

Back