The Texas Nationalist Movement has been gaining weight...

Steved

Rookie
Nov 29, 2012
The Texas Nationalist Movement has been gaining weight recently and I guess we've got really good chance to get independent status in foreseeable future. But we've got to do hell of political job first like those smart guys in Catalonia, Spain. I even think we can make it much quicker than Catalonia 'course Texas used to be an independent country before joining the USA . So we've got the right to define our future via wide-scaled referendum on independence! Our flag is already floating next to the federal one (our special pride!), but I guess we must have more representatives in the Senate to support more successfully our drive to independence. Am I right?

The Texas Nationalist Movement has been gaining weight recently and I guess we've got really good chance to get independent status in foreseeable future. But we've got to do hell of political job first like those smart guys in Catalonia, Spain. I even think we can make it much quicker than Catalonia 'course Texas used to be an independent country before joining the USA . So we've got the right to define our future via wide-scaled referendum on independence! Our flag is already floating next to the federal one (our special pride!), but I guess we must have more representatives in the Senate to support more successfully our drive to independence. Am I right?

Could have had them all along. There was a proposal to turn Texas into 5 states, i.e. ten senators, but they said, "no, thanks". What makes you think they've got the brains to run their own country? They asked for admission to the Union in the first place because in less than ten years the place was going down the tubes.

So who's gonna support all those retired folks in Texas, then? Because I think that losing their American citizenship would forfeit their SS and Medicare payments.

Also, won't the removal of vast amounts of U.S. government spending have a devastating effect on the Texas economy (i.e., naval bases, air bases, military camps, NASA, etc., etc.)? Because I think Texas leads the nation in drawing federal expenditures for military crap.

If you left all the legal voters vote on it without repressing the latino vote you wont win the election

Yeah....it probably from all that fried food. I find that the good ole' boys are quite hefty in the mid-section.

That being said....Texas can't secede soon enough for me. Leave already!

Last edited:
In ten years the state would come back in even if they managed to actually become independent (not legal).

The latino population is about to overtake the red neck white racists vote in Texas

y'all should cut down on the paint chips.

they're fattening

Forum List

Back