The test of our wo/men

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Iridescence, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Iridescence

Iridescence BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +268
    In studying the bible for so many years... some doors did not open for me until I had certain experiences. This seems to automatically deem me less worthy for some company, ironically. I don't understand the whys of most individuals, but I leave them alone until they call for my help.

It is so obvious, the more time I spend here on the net the more relevent that the purpose of the church is becoming more and more apparent.

How well can we, as a nation, live without our beloved luxuries? How challenging are we as spirits of the world?

Sometimes to speak of biblical proportions is nothing more than boasting and I just have been taught better. There is a word known among us that perhaps should not be said, so I won't say it. I hope to have not robbed anyone before me for their power is great. *hearts*

2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    you think people need your help?

for real?

3. Iridescence

Iridescence BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +268
    People other who ask and who know to come to me do, Jillian, does this bother you? EVEN the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans knew this of her patients. Do you? Or do you *just* want me to come to you with my quantities?