The Ten Commandments and homosexuality

acludem said:
Humans fling "poo" at each other, we just do it figuratively rather than literally, don't believe me? Just read the posts in this thread.

As for the penguin being bisexual, I don't know. Clearly he isn't "heterosexual" or he wouldn't have been in the gay relationship for several years. Maybe he just goes for the penguin rather than the gender...I'm no expert on animal sexuality, so I really don't know.

Homosexuality is natural. There have been gay people since there have been people. There were probably gay dinosaurs like the Likalotapus, and perhaps the anasuarus (for those of you incapable of understanding, I'm joking here).

acludem

Repeating the homosexual line again I see.

You sit there and state that he clearly isn't "heterosexual" or he wouldn't have been in a gay relationship.

But the possibility of the penguin being confused about his sexuality..."trying" a gay relationship and then seeing that he really isn't gay, isn't valid.

The gay agenda is that once gay, always gay. If that individual lived as "gay, then changed to a hetereosexual lifestyle, he/she is living a lie.

The idea that he/she is just heterosexual, and was wrong about being gay, isn't a possibility.

Everyone can choose what do to for themselves, but when you attempt to start influencing the choices of others through browbeating, faith-baiting, and other such methods, you cross the line.

acludem

GotZoom said:
Repeating the homosexual line again I see.

You sit there and state that he clearly isn't "heterosexual" or he wouldn't have been in a gay relationship.

But the possibility of the penguin being confused about his sexuality..."trying" a gay relationship and then seeing that he really isn't gay, isn't valid.

The gay agenda is that once gay, always gay. If that individual lived as "gay, then changed to a hetereosexual lifestyle, he/she is living a lie.

The idea that he/she is just heterosexual, and was wrong about being gay, isn't a possibility.

His argument would support the idea Most prisoners are latent homosexuals - just waiting for the chance to 'come out', while in prison. Those folks will be homosexuals REGARDLESS of their behaviour outside of prison, I suppose.

acludem said:
Everyone can choose what do to for themselves, but when you attempt to start influencing the choices of others through browbeating, faith-baiting, and other such methods, you cross the line.

acludem

Some choices have consequences. When somebody wants to jump off a bridge and kill themselves, do you try to convince them to stop or do you say, "Well, I guess as long as you don't hurt anybody else by landing on them, then it's your choice." What about walking along train tracks at an oncoming train? Worst that'll do is make a mess, but do you let that person do it because it's their choice?

Homosexuals living a homosexual lifestyle and astronomically more likely than anybody else to die young and sad with a rich tapestry of STDs. As Christians, we are trying to save them from that lifestyle much like you would try to prevent somebody from jumping off a bridge. I, personally, don't know if they can change their urges or not, but I know that I, so far, have resisted my urges to have sex and that they can, too.

dmp said:
His argument would support the idea Most prisoners are latent homosexuals - just waiting for the chance to 'come out', while in prison. Those folks will be homosexuals REGARDLESS of their behaviour outside of prison, I suppose.

I bet they even committed the crime with the sole intent to be sent to prison so their secret, natural homosexual desires to be exposed without fear of ridicule.

acludem said:

acludem

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were talking about all the pro-gay groups.

Forum List

Back