The temptation of Tim Tebow

M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
By Esther Fleece
April 26, 2012
The Washington Post

Let’s set aside for the purposes of this discussion the crassly transparent attempt by Biderman to make a buck, or at least generate a few headlines promoting his “business,” by taking advantage of Tebow’s name and fame. Let’s focus instead on the smarmy assumption at the root of his stunt – namely, that abstinence before marriage is an impossibility and/or a silly relic from the past.

. . . Here’s the bottom line: Noah Biderman is sadly representative of those who deeply underestimate the power of sex. It was not designed by God as a casual act to be shared indiscriminately with anyone and everyone. It was devised by our creator as the healthy byproduct of a healthy marriage, not the objective of a relationship. It was for this reason I made a commitment as a preteen to honor my future husband all the days of my life. I am still waiting, and when people suggest I have “missed out,” I can agree.

I have missed out on heartbreak, insecurities relating to my body, sharing the most precious part of my heart with someone other than my husband, STDs, unplanned pregnancy, etc. Not all my friends then, or now, understood or understand my commitment to purity.

READ MORE

AshleyMadison Puts $1 Million Bounty On Tebow's V-Card

:cuckoo:

We are beyond the days where pre-marital sex has a social stigma, and it is my hope that soon we will also feel the same about infidelity. --The degenerate AshleyMadison.com founder and CEO Noel Biderman​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back