Fanni ordered to respond in writing by February 2nd to allegations of her misconduct... sample letters below.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Dear Mr. Judge person ;

As a black woman with a normally healthy libido I highly resent public prying into my personal life.

My hiring of Nathan was perfectly legal and in line with his qualifications. Man let me tell you that boy has got some serious qualifications. The interview process was truly memorable. know what I'm saying?

All of the expensive vacations and hotel rooms were properly paid for out of Nathan's salary.
In addition you will find a perfectly well kept record of stud service bills rated both by the inch and by the hour. I'm sure you will understand that a normally healthy sex life creates a more productive legal atmosphere in the courtroom.

Fresh off of my latest round of highly invigorating orgasms I am now mentally and emotionally bulldogged and ready to tear in to the orange demon who threatens the occupy the White House again!

I can only say that my personal sacrifice in this regard should be appreciated by the The people of Fulton county and not seen as the actions of a nymphomaniacal husband stealing philanderer that they appear to be!

Yours Truly

FANNI THE BEDROOM ATHLETE!

Responders to this thread are welcomed to
Compose sample letters.

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Judge person ;

As a black woman with a normally healthy libido I highly resent public prying into my personal life.

My hiring of Nathan was perfectly legal and in line with his qualifications. Man let me tell you that boy has got some serious qualifications. The interview process was truly memorable. know what I'm saying?

All of the expensive vacations and hotel rooms were properly paid for out of Nathan's salary.
In addition you will find a perfectly well kept record of stud service bills rated both by the inch and by the hour. I'm sure you will understand that a normally healthy sex life creates a more productive legal atmosphere in the courtroom.

Fresh off of my latest round of highly invigorating orgasms I am now mentally and emotionally bulldogged and ready to tear in to the orange demon who threatens the occupy the White House again!

I can only say that my personal sacrifice in this regard should be appreciated by the The people of Fulton county and not seen as the actions of a nymphomaniacal husband stealing philanderer that they appear to be!

Yours Truly

FANNI THE BEDROOM ATHLETE!

Responders to this thread are welcomed to
Compose sample letters.

Whoa! Look at all those interview fees!

Forum List

Back