The Tea Party Could Elect The Next President

A TP candidate might capture the GOP nomination but will never be elected POTUS.

Neither can happen, any more than a far left liberal can do the same in the Democratic Party.

Nonsense . . . the national primaries of the last two times so you folks are slipping seriously.

You do not represent real "white" America, and are not wanted by the rest of America.

What garbage....stinks to high heaven. Irregardless....who do you think the Real White Americans are? I will not be waiting with bated breath. heh heh

Not you.

Anyone who promotes racial division is either a far left liberal or a far right reactionary.

Both types are despicable.

What utter bullshite....the races are divided in America and always have been....the concept of 'integration of the races' has been a utter failure and now Obama is putting into effect new measures to try and accomplish the un-accomplishable.....despite the billions of dollars spent already on trying to make 'integration' work...the fact you do not understand this negates any political opinion you may have. This waste of resources on trying to get a fallacious concept to work is very reminiscent of the years and fortune Russia wasted trying to get communism to work.

Get educated or take a hike...but your ilk are all too common on message boards....do not bother to research your ill formed opinions before you post on some message board and reveal your ignorance for all too see....I am almost embarrassed for you. geeez how pathetic!

But what you really could and should be talking about is how White America is divided...as it has not been since the War Between The States....now that topic is not so obvious to so many as the racial divide is....and is a topic that is actually worthy of discussion.

A TP candidate might capture the GOP nomination but will never be elected POTUS.

Neither can happen, any more than a far left liberal can do the same in the Democratic Party.

Do you live in a cave? Don't you ever come out for air? Ever heard of Obama.........meeeo myohhhhh what nonsense.

Just an observable aside.......I have spent years posting on liberal dominated boards.....and get very similar...in fact almost identical type responses that I get on this board where most probably at least call themselves republicans....what does this show?.....obviously that republicans are very well programmed by the liberal media...well indoctrinated for sure. Pathetic.

"The Republican Party - the party of real, white Americans"

Yeah, that's a winning slogan.

rofl

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg]Songify This - Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen - YouTube[/ame]

Oldie but a goodie.

Who said anything about "Real White Americans"?.....I am talking about and have specifically referred to the 'White Working Class'....nothing nebulous or mythical about the voting power of this group....they carried the day as I have shown in the 2010 elections...why do the bigwigs in the republican party refuse to acknowledge this???

That was a last "hurrah"..man.

And even that vote is fracturing.

Did you watch the Republican Debates last year? Each candidate for the nomination tried to be more right wing than the next. The only hope for the GOP to win the White House is to nominate a Latina. Of course that would drive the base nuts and split the vote. The bigots won't vote for a person of color and the misogynists won't vote for a women.

It might drive the GOP back toward the center if the fringe moved on to lesser parties.

Who said anything about "Real White Americans"?.....I am talking about and have specifically referred to the 'White Working Class'....nothing nebulous or mythical about the voting power of this group....they carried the day as I have shown in the 2010 elections...why do the bigwigs in the republican party refuse to acknowledge this???

The tea party still though has a golden opportunity to redeem themselves....just a question of whether they grasp it?

Too many people are apathetic....they see America falling apart but they hope someone else will fix the problem...being they are more interested in sports, vacations and other activities than willing to sacrifice some time to save America.

The tea party still though has a golden opportunity to redeem themselves....just a question of whether they grasp it?

Too many people are apathetic....they see America falling apart but they hope someone else will fix the problem...being they are more interested in sports, vacations and other activities than willing to sacrifice some time to save America.

"Facing sagging approval ratings, tea party Republicans, some of whom were elected by slim margins, shifted tactics.

"Fla. Gov. Rick Scott, a former health care company executive who won office by attacking the health law and calling for deep cuts to state spending, later endorsed the health law and signed one of the largest budgets in state history, complete with pay raises for teachers. Similarly, Gov. John Kasich, R-Ohio, and Rick Snyder, R-Mich., are battling their GOP-dominated legislatures to expand Medicaid, a big part of the health law."

From this link:

Tea party plans to abandon GOP stars

Did you watch the Republican Debates last year? Each candidate for the nomination tried to be more right wing than the next. The only hope for the GOP to win the White House is to nominate a Latina. Of course that would drive the base nuts and split the vote. The bigots won't vote for a person of color and the misogynists won't vote for a women.

It might drive the GOP back toward the center if the fringe moved on to lesser parties.

Now how many times on this thread alone have I talked about the 'mythical latino vote" and shown how irrelevant it actually is and then along comes someone like the above poster and shows he is incapable of understanding the truth...even if he read any of my posts......one sees this all too often of message boards....posters who do not keep up and then come on and make nonsensical statements that have been refuted long ago......

Let me state this one more time for the record.........no matter how liberal the Republican Party may get...aka nominating a negro, a Mexican or a Indian or whatever minority one may think of....it will not help them....they will never be able to out liberal the liberals.....and even if they did....what would be the point? One might as well vote democratic and thus the reason so many of the White Working Class voted for Obama or stayed home............the republicans had nothing to offer them....and tea partiers.....heads up.......the white working class has no interest in the republican mantra of smaller government and lower taxes.......the tea party and the republican party if they have any sense at all will study up on what the White Working Class needs and wants....maybe I will go into that on another thread...this one is beginning to bore me no end. Is there any intelligent life on this board?

Now how many times on this thread alone have I talked about the 'mythical latino vote" and shown how irrelevant it actually is and then along comes someone like the above poster and shows he is incapable of understanding the truth...even if he read any of my posts......one sees this all too often of message boards....posters who do not keep up and then come on and make nonsensical statements that have been refuted long ago......

But we see more of this than anything, "... and shows he is incapable of understanding the truth...even if he read any of MY Post..." Maybe some posters just don't see you as all that credible. Maybe they just disagree with your "facts" and opinions. You seem to assume that because you say something everyone should believe you. Perhaps you are the one that is not keeping up.

Let me state this one more time for the record.........no matter how liberal the Republican Party may get...aka nominating a negro, a Mexican or a Indian or whatever minority one may think of....it will not help them....they will never be able to out liberal the liberals.....and even if they did....what would be the point? One might as well vote democratic and thus the reason so many of the White Working Class voted for Obama or stayed home............the republicans had nothing to offer them....and tea partiers.....heads up.......the white working class has no interest in the republican mantra of smaller government and lower taxes.......the tea party and the republican party if they have any sense at all will study up on what the White Working Class needs and wants....maybe I will go into that on another thread...this one is beginning to bore me no end. Is there any intelligent life on this board?

How do you define the "White Working Class"?

What garbage....stinks to high heaven. Irregardless....who do you think the Real White Americans are? I will not be waiting with bated breath. heh heh

Not you.

Anyone who promotes racial division is either a far left liberal or a far right reactionary.

What utter bullshite....the races are divided in America and always have been....the concept of 'integration of the races' has been a utter failure and now Obama is putting into effect new measures to try and accomplish the un-accomplishable.....despite the billions of dollars spent already on trying to make 'integration' work...the fact you do not understand this negates any political opinion you may have. This waste of resources on trying to get a fallacious concept to work is very reminiscent of the years and fortune Russia wasted trying to get communism to work.

Get educated or take a hike...but your ilk are all too common on message boards....do not bother to research your ill formed opinions before you post on some message board and reveal your ignorance for all too see....I am almost embarrassed for you. geeez how pathetic!

But what you really could and should be talking about is how White America is divided...as it has not been since the War Between The States....now that topic is not so obvious to so many as the racial divide is....and is a topic that is actually worthy of discussion.

So, I think that you are saying, "Where is George Wallace when we really need him?"

Well...loosely as the traditional American Middle Class....the ones without college educations and who usually work for hourly wages....you know the class that is being disappeared....the class that built America...the class that once enabled America to boast of the 'Made in the U.S.A' as an indicator of a quality product made by a un-equaled level of skilled labor in America. The only class that has the innate power and willingness to save America if properly led.

Not you.

So, I think that you are saying, "Where is George Wallace when we really need him?"

Had he not been assassinated he had a good shot at becoming President....the last Presidential Candidate that really supported the White Working Class....and someone whose policies the tea party should take a hard look at.

The Euro-centric caucasian model of Sawbriars envisons does not exist and has not for some time. George Wallace, for instance, had no chance of being elected.

The "mythic" power of the white far right does not exist anymore.

The growing Hispanic vote is not some imaginary creation of people who hate far right whites.

The word of Sawbriars disappeared long ago. His opinion is not fact, and his dreams not evidence.

But we see more of this than anything, "... and shows he is incapable of understanding the truth...even if he read any of MY Post..." Maybe some posters just don't see you as all that credible. Maybe they just disagree with your "facts" and opinions. You seem to assume that because you say something everyone should believe you. Perhaps you are the one that is not keeping up.

You do not have to take my word for it....I posted the stats....proving what I say. Yet those who believe the Mexican vote for Obama's victory continue to believe that because some talking head on msnbc told them that...either that or they listen to karl rove or some other fat cat republican.

. . . who believe the Mexican vote for Obama's victory continue to believe that because some talking head on msnbc told them that...either that or they listen to karl rove or some other fat cat republican.

Anyone who believes somehow the Democratic victory was not the direct result of women, minority, and Hispanic voting overwhelmingly tuning out Romney's message must be ignorant, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated. Listen to Rove to listen or to you? Really??

Last edited:

Well...loosely as the traditional American Middle Class....the ones without college educations and who usually work for hourly wages....you know the class that is being disappeared....the class that built America...the class that once enabled America to boast of the 'Made in the U.S.A' as an indicator of a quality product made by a un-equaled level of skilled labor in America. The only class that has the innate power and willingness to save America if properly led.

Interesting. So who is responsible for this class of white working Americans disappearing?

. . . who believe the Mexican vote for Obama's victory continue to believe that because some talking head on msnbc told them that...either that or they listen to karl rove or some other fat cat republican.

Anyone who believes somehow the Democratic victory was not the direct result of women, minority, and Hispanic voting overwhelmingly tuning out Romney's message must be ignorant, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivate. Listen to Rove to listen to you? Really??

Ridiculous nonsense.....obviously someone not familiar with what the exit polls showed...aka who voted for whom....it has been indisputably proven that the Hispanic vote was not decisive. The true fact is it was the White Working Class that elected Obama....even though Romney got the overall majority of the White Working Class Vote...he did not get the overwhelming majority of it he needed to win...too many White Working Class voters voted for Obama or stayed up due to lack of interest...aka could not stomach voting for a fat cat Mormon who offered them zilch.

Forum List

Back