The Tao of Algorianism.

Ah yes the troll is here... So what happened to all your rep man? LOL kinda tells the story on you doesn't it..:lol:

my rep?

lol

such a big head, and only filled with air.

Dude its at zero.. kinda looks like you got in trouble for trolling to me... :lol::lol: Zero? :lol::lol:

i guess that's the extent of your observational skills. glad you think you can judge anything more complicated than reading a three digit number.

Ah yes the troll is here... So what happened to all your rep man? LOL kinda tells the story on you doesn't it..:lol:

Who cares about rep? Most of it seems to be a CON circle-jerk, IMHO.

Hush junior! If I want your opinion I will ask oldsocks.

Make a cogent comment and maybe. Barring that it's be nothing more than the ridicule you deserve. Took a break and didn't learn a thing!!! :lol::lol::lol:

my rep?

lol

Dude its at zero.. kinda looks like you got in trouble for trolling to me... :lol::lol: Zero? :lol::lol:

i guess that's the extent of your observational skills. glad you think you can judge anything more complicated than reading a three digit number.

Aww, you disabled it.. LOL and?

question remains, why? Save it pal I really don't care why.. Just having a lil bit of fun poking the troll. You should know from the last time you came trolling me I will bite back. Now please continue on with your trolling :lol:

Can anyone tell me what the climate can do that is not going to be considered evidence for climate change? Seriously give me one thing it can do that will not lead to someone somewhere claiming its evidence of climate change...

Can anyone tell me what the climate can do that is not going to be considered evidence for climate change? Seriously give me one thing it can do that will not lead to someone somewhere claiming its evidence of climate change...

shun-the-unbeliever.jpg

GoreGod.gif

question remains, why? Save it pal I really don't care why.. Just having a lil bit of fun poking the troll. You should know from the last time you came trolling me I will bite back. Now please continue on with your trolling :lol:

and when you bite back with your abnormally big jaw set in your ridiculously gigantic head, it is heard all around the globe, which is only marginally smaller than yours.

do you know now the difference between ZERO and a three digit number?

then you would have learned something for a change.

my rep?

lol

:lol:

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

It's probably just a vision issue Pyle is dealing with. No doubt that since his departure his facial fat has swollen to the point where he has diffuculty opening his eyes all the way.

and when you bite back with your abnormally big jaw set in your ridiculously gigantic head, it is heard all around the globe, which is only marginally smaller than yours.

do you know now the difference between ZERO and a three digit number?

then you would have learned something for a change.

Ah hush troll, we all know what you are about... Why don't you go and gel your hair with your pal... :lol:

And now your little trolling friend is here new he would be along soon... So you two set a date yet?

Article15, I told you before you were on my ignore list. I don't see what you say anymore. If you really need the attention ask nicely and I may take you off my list... Or not really depends on my mood, and since you and your pal obsess over me so I don't know if I want to... Kinda creeping me out a bit.. LOL

And now your little trolling friend is here new he would be along soon... So you two set a date yet?

Article15, I told you before you were on my ignore list. I don't see what you say anymore. If you really need the attention ask nicely and I may take you off my list... Or not really depends on my mood, and since you and your pal obsess over me so I don't know if I want to... Kinda creeping me out a bit.. LOL

i am sorry, it's just that i can't see anything else besides your fat melon.

i am really trying to help you here, my ill-proportioned freak.

or maybe i am not. hahah

i am sorry, it's just that i can't see anything else besides your fat melon.

i am really trying to help you here, my ill-proportioned freak.

or maybe i am not. hahah

Yes, yes same old tired BS from you... Big head, yeah got it... :eusa_eh:

Anything new? Nothing? Not even a little something new?...Wow, disappointing..:eusa_shhh:

Why don't you just go with the dummy dumb-head insult always works for my kids...:eusa_eh:

Ignore lists are for wusses. :cool:

Good luck trying to get him to wrap his head around that concept...

Good luck trying to get him to wrap his head around that concept...

yeah, and don't even think of asking him to wrap a concept around his head, because everyone knows that there aren't concepts in this there galacksy big and/or stretchy enough to accomplish that amazing trick.

Aww junior has something to say...:lol:

Aww junior has something to say...:lol:

As opposed to you, who has nothing to say, but says it anyway!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back