The Super Christian

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015

daniel-still-prays-three-times-a-day-christian-wallpaper_1366x768.jpg

There is a new buzz word emerging from within the churches these days: Super Christians. The church is now calling obedient Christians “super Christians.” I guess there should be a distinction made between obedient Christians and the Laodicean church but “super Christians?” Really?

How about normal Christians living out the normal Christian life so that the world can see the evidence of Jesus Christ in someone? It's time to show the world what is available to them once they decide to obey God and repent of their sins, confess with their mouth that they believe Jesus died on the cross and rose on the 3rd day, and call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved (according to Romans 10:9,10).

The devil hates obedient Christians because while they are tearing his kingdom down through prayer - he can't touch them (without God's permission). That appears to be a well kept secret within the Laodicean churches today because most of them are not studying the Word of God to shew themselves approved unto God.

Whereas Paul commended the Bereans for receiving the Word with all readiness of mind, examining the scriptures to see if what they were being taught was the truth - today they would be condemned for doing it.

Witches and Satanists are now flooding churches across America and the flock is being devoured because the watchmen are not on the wall interceding for their brethren, their pastors, co-pastors and worship leaders.

Anyone who dares to open their mouth and defend the Word of God is quickly marked as a “Super Christian” because the body of Christ can no longer bear to be reminded of the day they decided to take off their armor and embark on the wide road that “seemeth right but leads to hell.”

Their own conscience will stand up and testify against them on the day of judgment but in the meanwhile, if you dare to defend the King James Holy Bible and live holy in front of men and devils – you can expect to be under attack from within and without.

If repentance, prayer, holiness and holding fast to the Word of God describes your walk? Congratulations! You have officially become a “super Christian.”

It's shocking to see teachers, televangelists and pastors using their pulpits to launch personal attacks on holy men of God within rather than the devil who is now comfortably seated inside the sanctuary - eating popcorn while watching the show!

I expect the world to behave like heathen who slander the righteous and act like the devil but when I see the church doing it I have to wonder – who are these people??

I believe what we are witnessing is the great falling away that Jesus warned us about in Matthew 24. Men who prefer the praises of men over the praise of God (see John 12:42). Men who won't preach about sin, hell and judgment because making people feel comfortable has become the new “normal.” According to them, it is impossible to obey God so why bother? Just believe that grace will cover you while you sin your way to heaven.

Grace is what God gave the church to empower them to walk as Jesus did while He was on the earth. Not a license to sin.

So while America rides into the most perilous storm of her life, the watchmen are fast asleep down below - with their heads resting in the lap of this world. It reminds me of Samson and Delilah. It wasn't until the enemy was inside the gate and carrying him away that he realized the power of God was no longer with him.

Sin will do that to you, church. The day will come when God will write “Ichabod” over your front door and you won't even realize the Spirit of the LORD has departed from you - until it is too late.

When God calls his church a “remnant,” he isn't joking. When I tell you that I feel grieved to the core of my being over what I'm hearing out there, I'm not joking.

If there are any “super Christians” reading today, be encouraged. Jesus said this world is going to hate you. They hated him and they are going to hate you. Do not worry about feeling uncomfortable in such an atmosphere. God is comfortable when we are uncomfortable.

It's the ones who are at ease in Zion who have something to worry about.
Rev. 3:14-22
1 Thessalonians 5:21
1 Samuel 4:21
Matthew 24:10
1 John 5:18 KJV: We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
Bible Gateway passage: 2 Timothy 2:15 - King James Version
Judges 16 KJV
Scripture about the Berean "super Christians":
King James Bible
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Bible Gateway passage: Amos 6 - King James Version

I dedicate this article to my Pastor - Pastor T, who is not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and does not mind being called a "super Christian." He's a great blessing to my family and I.

Last edited:
First off welcome back. Second the "church" is mans idea of G-ds laws but NOT G-ds law in writing or practice. As there is no two levels of sinners, there is no two levels of Christians.

This is dogma solely laid out by man for mans "benefit" NOT the word nor the law of G-d. What they are attempting to teach there is false and those teachers are false.

Christians are at liberty to war amongst themselves, to attack each other over their false beliefs, as Christians have for centuries.

But some corrections with regard to where the OP crossed the line from subjective, errant religious dogma into the realm of facts and the truth.

America is not ‘riding off’ into a “perilous storm,” America is a great and successful Nation, and the best America is yet to come, the lies and contrivances of religious demagogues notwithstanding.

Moreover, the world does not ‘hate’ Christians – to follow another faith, to be free from faith altogether, or to engage in accurate, appropriate, and warranted criticism of what some Christians advocate and do is not to ‘hate’ Christians.

Likewise, that some Christians might perceive those not Christian as ‘heathen’ is a manifestation of Christian arrogance common to too many Christians, the same arrogance that motivates many Christians to disadvantage women, gay Americans, and transgender Americans through force of law predicated solely on errant, wrongheaded Christian dogma.

Either the sins of pride and arrogance are no longer considered sins by Christians, or Christians are offending their god with these sins, making no good faith effort to stop sinning, in conflict with their religion’s dogma.

Christians need to focus instead on adhering to their religion’s tenets, not on ridiculous nonsense such as “heathen who slander” or America encountering a “perilous storm.”

Christians doing their best to live as Jesus taught can expect to be hassled. It is especially sad when fellow Christians treat each other with distain. Still, being called a "super Christian" beats the heck out of being beheaded, scourged or kicked out of your homeland.

A true Christian is a Christian. Period.

Obedience to God is a requirement, however, not as "works" but out of love for God.

If you do not have the love for God to be obedient, it would be my opinion that you are either not a Christian OR at the very least, not mature or committed to your faith.

There is a new buzz word emerging from within the churches these days: Super Christians. The church is now calling...
I get 'the churches' -- almost. Which churches? Roman Catholic churches? Methodist churches? Evangelical churches (all or some?)? Protestant churches (again, all or some?)? Store front churches? Mega-church churches? Television ministries (do they rate as being a church?)?

What does 'The church' actually mean. Who is it referring to? Does a Christian church actually exist? Where could we go to debate this 'church'? Do they have a spokesperson? How about a leader? Is Christianity itself a 'church'

I ask, simply because Christians believe in so many different things, and then churches have tenets and dogma. Catholics and Orthodox Christians have creeds they must swear by, that other Christians do not. It is the creed, that partially caused the big split between the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches.

There is a new buzz word emerging from within the churches these days: Super Christians. The church is now calling...
I get 'the churches' -- almost. Which churches? Roman Catholic churches? Methodist churches? Evangelical churches (all or some?)? Protestant churches (again, all or some?)? Store front churches? Mega-church churches? Television ministries (do they rate as being a church?)?

What does 'The church' actually mean. Who is it referring to? Does a Christian church actually exist? Where could we go to debate this 'church'? Do they have a spokesperson? How about a leader? Is Christianity itself a 'church'

I ask, simply because Christians believe in so many different things, and then churches have tenets and dogma. Catholics and Orthodox Christians have creeds they must swear by, that other Christians do not. It is the creed, that partially caused the big split between the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches.
You know an islamic ass sucker has no place in this debate. The ONLY seat YOUR child raping woman abusing "gawd" deserves is a front row seat in hell.

One sixth of children in the US go to bed hungry every night.

When that number is zero I will believe Christians believe what they believe. If you can't simply feed hungry children that live in your own town then how exactly are you a follower of Christ?

And now would come a long list of lawyered reasons why Christ would be ok with children not eating.

Forum List

Back