naked man attacks woman, woman's husband has a gun...naked man captured for police

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Notice...non shots were fired...the naked rapist was simply held for police.....

Sheriff: Naked Man Enters Home for Sex Assault, Stopped by Armed Husband - Breitbart

A naked man entered a home and climbed on top of a woman in the bedroom before her husband pulled a gun and stopped the sexual assault.
The incident occurred around 6:30 on Saturday in Pass Christian, Mississippi.

According to the Sun Herald, the naked man has been identified as 32-year-old Kenda Casey. Harris County Sheriff’s Lt. Coley Judy said, “Casey was naked when he entered the home and was on top of the woman when she woke up and found him. She threw him to the ground and got on top of him and her husband pulled a gun on him and held him at gunpoint until deputies arrived.”

kenda-l-caseyjpg-a4616b85d936a64e.jpg

This husband shouldn't have a gun license. If you're not willing and capable to kill someone, yoi shouldn't have a gun.

Someone assaults my wife ANYWHERE, nevermind in my own home, theyre keaving the scene IN A BODY BAG.

This is awful. The rapist lived. That wife should file for divorce immediately.

Notice...non shots were fired...the naked rapist was simply held for police.....

Sheriff: Naked Man Enters Home for Sex Assault, Stopped by Armed Husband - Breitbart

A naked man entered a home and climbed on top of a woman in the bedroom before her husband pulled a gun and stopped the sexual assault.
The incident occurred around 6:30 on Saturday in Pass Christian, Mississippi.

According to the Sun Herald, the naked man has been identified as 32-year-old Kenda Casey. Harris County Sheriff’s Lt. Coley Judy said, “Casey was naked when he entered the home and was on top of the woman when she woke up and found him. She threw him to the ground and got on top of him and her husband pulled a gun on him and held him at gunpoint until deputies arrived.”
Ya, I seen that movie to

Yet another good guy with a gun saving lives, property, and sanity.

Without firing a shot....

I would have pulled that trigger. Saved untold hundreds of thousands in taxes, perhaps millions.

He would have been justified......and would have saved a life down the road....I have a teeny, tiny sneaking suspicion that this isn't the first time this guy has done something like this....and sadly, it won't be the last....

All sexual offenders that are obvious violent predators should get life in prison.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

She threw him to the ground and got on top of him and her husband pulled a gun on him and held him at gunpoint until deputies arrived.”

Without firing a shot....

Well no shit Sherlock. His wife was on top of the guy. You a gun genius aren't ya?

I wouldn't mess with the wife. Threw the guy to the ground and got on top. Maybe the husband isn't taking care of business correctly. She sounds frustrated.

I would have asked hubby for the gun and shot him right in the head. Spattered his brains everywhere and made hubby clean it up.

Zero. So what? I still would have pulled the trigger.

Damn. I had high hopes for you to be the one to tell all about how good killing someone made you feel.

Lots of your kind on here who want to.shoot someone.

But I can't find a one who has actually done it. I thought you were it.

Maybe your chance will come soon. Do you put yourself in high risk situations waiting for the chance to shoot someone?

Maybe you should become a cop.

Forum List

Back