Zone1 True Christian Churches in the 21st century

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Most of 'old' churches are practically dead today, their corrupted atheist hierarchy is subverted by satanists, freemasons and communists and destroyed within.
Christians shall find another, more effective ways to avert attacks of Islam and communists

1. Small independent churches without traitorous central hierarchy
2. The Holy Bible as fundament of churches
3. More street preaching, less empty church services
4 Be more bold and less politically correct
5 Be sure only a complete fulfillment of the Jesus's commands leads to Paradise, otherwise you'll end in the Hell

Christians shall learn by Muslims how to fight for their believe and convinction

It's your choice

5de532bb79d757012d0c4a0a

Or
230894.jpeg

No true Christian church exists, although Jesus as Example lives forever.

Think not. "I made a world and filled it with mini-me, then they were naughty so I drowned almost all of them. Then I had sex with one of the descendants' survivors and Fathered a child, who I killed so everybody will love me."

Most of 'old' churches are practically dead today, their corrupted atheist hierarchy is subverted by satanists, freemasons and communists and destroyed within.
Christians shall find another, more effective ways to avert attacks of Islam and communists

5 Be sure only a complete fulfillment of the Jesus's commands leads to Paradise, otherwise you'll end in the Hell

Christians shall learn by Muslims how to fight for their believe and convinction

It's your choice

5de532bb79d757012d0c4a0a

Or
230894.jpeg

Answer: So if they gain traction, won't they become large churches too?

Answer: We would not know of Jesus Christ without the New Testament in the Holy Bible. Seems essential to set up a Church of Jesus Christ. The Bible is the blueprint.

Answer: I agree that missionaries are a key for Christ's true Church. Where are yours? It costs a lot of money these days to establish missionaries to take the gospel to the 4 corners of the earth. Small churches cannot accomplish this. Defeats your #1.

Answer: I agree. Be bold and share your testimony of Jesus Christ. Be just as prepared to be confronted by non-believers and those who don't share your understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 40,000 different sects out there.

Answer: Pretty much all one can do is teach and let them govern themselves.

Christians shall learn by Muslims how to fight for their believe and conviction

Answer: Like the Crusades of the Catholic Church that failed? Or, like the hand gliding butchers Muslim Palestinians that killed innocent Israelis at a music peace rally? I think we should take our directions only from the Savior himself who preached not by the sword but by the Holy Ghost teaching and testifying His gospel to be true. The Gospel of love and peace. Not 9th century butchery by Muslims and Catholics.

Forum List

Back