The Story Of Hunter Biden Is The ‘Story Of The Swamp’ And The ‘American People Don’t Like It’

If your parents are powerful Democrats, there is a good chance you'll get a job in the Ukrainian making tons of money doing nothing. Biden Pelosi Carey...

Working? I doubt these people have worked one day in their entire lives.

Hunter Biden knows as much about private equity investment as he does about the energy business NOTHING. That is the point. The Ukrainian and Chinese companies that hired Hunter did so to get favorable treatment from his powerful and corrupt Daddy Joe Biden.

Peggy nails it again. If his name was Hunter Smith he wouldn’t have got a $500,000 job working for big oil.

Twitter

Tramps kids are the same thing, and you worry about Hunter Biden. I wonder what Cofer Black and Hunter's friend did to get a job in Burisma??

A blow job, do you know??

Peggy nails it again. If his name was Hunter Smith he wouldn’t have got a $500,000 job working for big oil.

Twitter

Tramps kids are the same thing, and you worry about Hunter Biden. I wonder what Cofer Black and Hunter's friend did to get a job in Burisma??

A blow job, do you know??
Normal people by age 12 learn the ‘Billy does it too’ excuse is stupid.

Forum List

Back