The "Stoooopid" Gambit

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It's always the way the Left labels the opposition candidate.....largely because of their inferiority complex. It's well known that in the marketplace of ideas conservatives eat their lunch.

Well....I may have to borrow the gambit, because there is no other possible characterization for the head of their party.
He actually claimed that Sarah Palin....

...well, check this out from the NYSun:

1. "It’s all her fault. That’s the latest from President Obama. He says he’s not to blame for Donald Trump. Nope. Nor is Hillary Clinton. According to the President, it’s all the fault of Sarah Palin.

2. Mr. Obama unloaded this brainstorm in an interview this week with New York magazine. “I see a straight line from the announcement of Sarah Palin as the vice-presidential nominee to what we see today in Donald Trump,” he said.

3. As an exercise in political blame-shifting, this is a classic. The Mideast is in disarray, Red China is on the march, Vladimir Putin is advancing on Syria and after two terms of Mr. Obama, millions of Americans are too discouraged even to look for work.

4. Who’s to blame for that?

The president blames Mrs. Palin for the “emergence of the Freedom Caucus, the Tea Party and the shift in the center of gravity for the Republican Party.” If I were Sarah Palin — a stretch to be sure — I’d ask for airtime and plead guilty." President Obama Picks The Wrong Scapegoat In Governor Sarah Palin - The New York Sun

OMG!!!!

The worst and most destructive President in US history....well...maybe the second most destructive....but still.......

5. "....it was Sarah Palin who started using the phrase “constitutional conservatives.” To my ear, it’s a construct that is more unifying, given the role that the Constitution plays in our national life.

The parchment is the only thing the president — and every other national, state and local official — must be bound by oath to support. It’s amazing how scared the Democrats are of this document.

6. That’s something to think about as the future of the Supreme Court hangs in the balance and the president of the United States blames our troubles on a one-time beauty queen with a Facebook page."
Ibid.

I mean....really.....could 'Stooooopid' be more aptly placed than on this dunce's head?

7." It’s not my purpose here to suggest that Sarah Palin has made no mistakes. She and Mr. McCain failed to win the presidential election, so they’ve surely made a few. And she has often struggled to find her footing in the years since she resigned as governor.

8. It is my purpose, though, to suggest that Mr. Obama picked the wrong scapegoat.
He tried for a while to blame all the world’s ills on George W. Bush. That lost credibility with each season of his presidency.

9. To pile on Mrs. Palin in Year Eight is absurd. It’s not she who failed to work with Congress, retreated in war, got swallowed by the Great Recession, and described a quarter of Americans as “deplorables.”

10. No, those are the sources of the divisiveness in our politics and they belong to Mr. Obama and the current Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton. So if Obama is looking for someone to blame for Donald Trump, let him look in the mirror."
Ibid.

So long as the american public keeps on doing what it has been, it will continue to get what it's always gotten, and "both" parties are counting in it.

It's always the way the Left labels the opposition candidate.....largely because of their inferiority complex. It's well known that in the marketplace of ideas conservatives eat their lunch.

Well....I may have to borrow the gambit, because there is no other possible characterization for the head of their party.
He actually claimed that Sarah Palin....

...well, check this out from the NYSun:

1. "It’s all her fault. That’s the latest from President Obama. He says he’s not to blame for Donald Trump. Nope. Nor is Hillary Clinton. According to the President, it’s all the fault of Sarah Palin.

2. Mr. Obama unloaded this brainstorm in an interview this week with New York magazine. “I see a straight line from the announcement of Sarah Palin as the vice-presidential nominee to what we see today in Donald Trump,” he said.

3. As an exercise in political blame-shifting, this is a classic. The Mideast is in disarray, Red China is on the march, Vladimir Putin is advancing on Syria and after two terms of Mr. Obama, millions of Americans are too discouraged even to look for work.

4. Who’s to blame for that?

The president blames Mrs. Palin for the “emergence of the Freedom Caucus, the Tea Party and the shift in the center of gravity for the Republican Party.” If I were Sarah Palin — a stretch to be sure — I’d ask for airtime and plead guilty." President Obama Picks The Wrong Scapegoat In Governor Sarah Palin - The New York Sun

OMG!!!!

The worst and most destructive President in US history....well...maybe the second most destructive....but still.......

5. "....it was Sarah Palin who started using the phrase “constitutional conservatives.” To my ear, it’s a construct that is more unifying, given the role that the Constitution plays in our national life.

The parchment is the only thing the president — and every other national, state and local official — must be bound by oath to support. It’s amazing how scared the Democrats are of this document.

6. That’s something to think about as the future of the Supreme Court hangs in the balance and the president of the United States blames our troubles on a one-time beauty queen with a Facebook page."
Ibid.

I mean....really.....could 'Stooooopid' be more aptly placed than on this dunce's head?

7." It’s not my purpose here to suggest that Sarah Palin has made no mistakes. She and Mr. McCain failed to win the presidential election, so they’ve surely made a few. And she has often struggled to find her footing in the years since she resigned as governor.

8. It is my purpose, though, to suggest that Mr. Obama picked the wrong scapegoat.
He tried for a while to blame all the world’s ills on George W. Bush. That lost credibility with each season of his presidency.

9. To pile on Mrs. Palin in Year Eight is absurd. It’s not she who failed to work with Congress, retreated in war, got swallowed by the Great Recession, and described a quarter of Americans as “deplorables.”

10. No, those are the sources of the divisiveness in our politics and they belong to Mr. Obama and the current Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton. So if Obama is looking for someone to blame for Donald Trump, let him look in the mirror."
Ibid.

Constitutional Conservatives??

Please.

Red China on the march thanks to good old American capitalism.....

Did you determine that your post reflected the subject of the OP?
In that case, there is a word in the title that is fitting.
Wear it well.
Can't build armies without cash,, and US corporations are loaded with it....Donate for the rise of the empire of China, buy Chinese..Don't delay...

Red China on the march thanks to good old American capitalism.....

Did you determine that your post reflected the subject of the OP?
In that case, there is a word in the title that is fitting.
Wear it well.
Can't build armies without cash,, and US corporations are loaded with it....Donate for the rise of the empire of China, buy Chinese..Don't delay...

I have your bumper-sticker right here:

Doubling Down on Obfuscation!

“I see a straight line from the announcement of Sarah Palin as the vice-presidential nominee to what we see today in Donald Trump,” ---- President Obama

Sara Palin ...... who taught us right wing conservatives cherish the ability to wrap yourself in the flag , act like a badass and bitch about liberals a helluva lot more than they do your grasp of reality, or ability to handle the responsibilities and challenges that come with the office ..... if there's an (R) following your name ..... that Sarah Palin?

Gee .... can't imagine anyone seeing a connection between Sarah Palin's unquestioned loyalty and support , and Trump's.

“I see a straight line from the announcement of Sarah Palin as the vice-presidential nominee to what we see today in Donald Trump,” ---- President Obama

Sara Palin ...... who taught us right wing conservatives cherish the ability to wrap yourself in the flag , act like a badass and bitch about liberals a helluva lot more than they do your grasp of reality, or ability to handle the responsibilities and challenges that come with the office ..... if there's an (R) following your name ..... that Sarah Palin?

Gee .... can't imagine anyone seeing a connection between Sarah Palin's unquestioned loyalty and support , and Trump's.

".... act like a badass and bitch about liberals..."

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
Hillary Rodham Clinton

".... act like a badass and bitch about liberals..."

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
Hillary Rodham Clinton

She forgot to say that if it's her party in power and you disagree, you are racist and will be personally attacked.

Forum List

Back