The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You have never answered what laws and policies today benefit only white people."

Why is it white people like Molly always ask this ignorant question. It provides us with examples of the problems whites have relative to the issue of race and white fragility.

Number 1- is the belief in teflon history.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

So then why is Teflon Theory believed?

• Because of how American history is taught:
    • American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff – like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
  • Because of the needs of White American self-image:
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
  • Because middle-class whites are protected from the ugly present:
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.

Number 2, that white privilege allows them a racial arrogance whereby they can deny the effects of racism even when they know what they have been told is true.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo
Molly you are nothing more than a modern racist practicing the new methods of racism.

Racism today is practiced in a new way and it's not overt in practice but covert in policy. We now face perhaps an insidious and arrogant type of white backlash. Whites who are “tired of hearing” blacks and other non whites protesting and complaining about white racism. These are whites who have cried since the Civil Rights act was passed, making up a fake discrimination against whites they have taken to the supreme court time after time in the hopes of ending equal protection under the law for non-whites. This backlash takes several forms.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of its “subtlety”, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that basically mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful consequences are called entitlement reform, immigration, welfare reform, voter fraud and many other things that are actually policies designed to take away things from non-whites. “I’m colorblind and if you talk about racism, you are the racist”. This is how racism is played today.
There you go again calling me a racist, which I am not. I point out the hypocrisy of your posts. YOU are racists against people just because they are white. What have I EVER said that was racist? NOTHING. You get defiant because you won't truthfully answer what laws or policies are in effect TODAY that are for whites only. NONE. How am I racist? You constantly put down whites only, only white people do bad in your opinion, etc etc. I do not deny whites can be bad, as any other race. You make excuses, I don't. I don't deny racism exists, in all races, You do deny blacks can be racists. Find even ONE example of my racism.
In a system of white supremacy. White supremacy is the law. They can kill black people as long they get their lie straight they'll be fine.

White supreamcists can fire, not hire, evict, throw out, expel, refuse, beat black ppl any time they want and not be punished.

Why ?

Because white supreamcy is the law

White Supremacy is NOT the law. If there is white supremacy in LAW, it is an abuse of the law. We have laws, now the task is simply to apply them fairly. It's true its not always fair. But wait, your saying white supremists can go out and beat black people right now and not be punished?
really? I can say Im a white supremist now... go out, find a black person, small and weak.. beat him up and not get punished? I'm not going to go to jail? Im not going to get sued?

Explain to me how these white supremist laws are going to keep me from getting arrested.

What you just posted is a bunch of extremely, one sided, biased opinion... bypassing thoughts and efforts of millions of people throughout the U.S.
White supremacy is the law. Black people have been oppressed, killed, subjugated for the past 400 years.

Now show me these laws n policies that have stopped that ?

Exactly. You can't bcoz white supremacy is the law.
You completely deflected. You lose that round. Would you like a second try at answering Yarddogs challenge to you? What law protects white people from victimizing blacks?
Dude. You can blow my brains out n you'd walk as long as you get your lie straight.

Follow these steps.

1. Antagonise a black person
2. If he's responds shoot to kill
3. Claim stand your ground

You'll be good trust me. You don't even really have to do #3, but hey sh*t ! If your in a state that uses it ? Throw it in.

Also throw in how big the blk guy was, n how aggressive he was, n how you were scared for your life, n how you have blk friends n dont wanna make this about race.

That's the check mate right there.

There you have it. The white supremacist guide in how to kill a black man.
When has that scenario happened?
Trayvon Martin to start with.
Trayvon violenty attacked someone. The courts fully agreed that piece of shit had it coming. Give me an example where the guy didnt deserve to be shot.
Bullshit. The kid was being followed by a strange man at night. The police told the motherfucker not to follow Martin and he did so anyway. On top of that he was a neighborhood watch person and he was not supposed to be armed.

What is a Neighborhood Watch: The Basics

Neighborhood watch programs are managed nationally by the National Sheriffs’ Association with help from the Department of Justice and local law enforcement. They focus on being the “eyes-and-ears” for neighborhoods. Plus, signs posted around the neighborhood help deter would-be criminals. Communities involved in these programs work with local police, but have no authority to make arrests or take actions typically reserved for peace officers.

Weapons are not part of the watch program and are discouraged, even though local laws and permits may give a volunteer the legal authority to carry a gun (either openly or concealed).

Zimmerman had no right to follow Martin. Thank you for proving Paul's point..
Hey dummy, your stupid racist opinions are meaningless. This case was proven in a court of law, and Zimmerman didnt get off because he had an amazing lawyer. He simply had an open/shut case because the facts were irrefutable.
I made no racist comments. I posted the rules of the Neighborhood watch. Your tactic of calling me a racist for anything I say doesn't work faggot. Nor were the facts irrefutable. But you are racist scum, so you jumped for joy at the murder of a 17 year old nlack kid by a man who was looking for an excuse to use his gun.

George Zimmerman Juror Says 'In Our Hearts, We Felt He Was Guilty'

The only minority on the all-female jury that voted to acquit George Zimmerman said today that Zimmerman "got away with murder" for killing Trayvon Martin and feels she owes an apology Martin's parents.

"George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy said. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."

You guys are going to be shown a hard lesson later tonight.

What is a racially restricted covenant?
A covenant is a legally enforceable “contract” imposed in a deed upon the buyer of property. Owners who violate the terms of the covenant risk forfeiting the property. Most covenants “run with the land” and are legally enforceable on future buyers of the property.

Racially restrictive covenants refer to contractual agreements that prohibit the purchase, lease, or occupation of a piece of property by a particular group of people, usually African Americans. Racially restrictive covenants were not only mutual agreements between property owners in a neighborhood not to sell to certain people, but were also agreements enforced through the cooperation of real estate boards and neighborhood associations. Racially restrictive covenants became common after 1926 after the U.S. Supreme Court decision, Corrigan v. Buckley, which validated their use.

How did racial covenants originate?
The practice of private, racially restrictive covenants evolved as a reaction to the Great Migration of Southern blacks and in response to the 1917 Court ruling (see Buchanan v. Warley) which declared municipally mandated racial zoning unconstitutional. Buchanan dealt only with legal statutes, thus leaving the door open for private agreements, such as restrictive covenants, to continue to perpetuate residential segregation.

A typical covenant included the following:

“…hereafter no part of said property or any portion thereof shall be…occupied by ay person not of the Caucasian race, it being intended hereby to restrict the use of said property…against occupancy as owners or tenants of any portion of said property for resident or other purposes by people of the Negro or Mongolian race.”
The practice of using racial covenants became so socially acceptable that in “1937 a leading magazine of nationwide circulation awarded 10 communities a ‘shield of honor’ for an umbrella of restrictions against the ‘wrong kind of people’.1 The practice was so widespread that by 1940, 80% of property in Chicago and Los Angeles carried restrictive covenants barring black families.2

1. “Understanding Fair Housing,” U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Clearinghouse Publication 42, February 1973

Corrigan v. Buckley, 271 U.S. 323 (1926), was a U.S. Supreme Court case in 1926 that ruled that the racially restrictive covenant of multiple residents on S Street NW, between 18th Street and New Hampshire Avenue in Washington, D.C., was a legally binding document which made the selling of a house to a black family a void contract.[1] This ruling set the precedent upholding racially restrictive covenants in Washington; soon after this ruling, racially restrictive covenants flourished around the nation.

This is America AFTER slavery. And these covenants are still in effect in some places right now.

The stone cold truth is hard for racists to accept. But that is what they will do.

You ARE aware that there STILL are covenants in property deeds against Jews and other non-christians correct??? I bought my recent house with that restriction in there AND IGNORED IT -- because it's UNENFORCEABLE..... What's your excuse for not doing the same???

It's a historical document going back generations.. If you don't TRUST in the law, something like this MIGHT upset you.. But HEY LOOK -- you're a free man now...

How about we all stay on the topic of covenant restrictions on property deeds and NOT rehash the whole mountain of gripes???
covenant restrictions on property deeds ?? I thought we were on some topic called "the stone cold truth" ???

What is a racially restricted covenant?
A covenant is a legally enforceable “contract” imposed in a deed upon the buyer of property. Owners who violate the terms of the covenant risk forfeiting the property. Most covenants “run with the land” and are legally enforceable on future buyers of the property.

Racially restrictive covenants refer to contractual agreements that prohibit the purchase, lease, or occupation of a piece of property by a particular group of people, usually African Americans. Racially restrictive covenants were not only mutual agreements between property owners in a neighborhood not to sell to certain people, but were also agreements enforced through the cooperation of real estate boards and neighborhood associations. Racially restrictive covenants became common after 1926 after the U.S. Supreme Court decision, Corrigan v. Buckley, which validated their use.

How did racial covenants originate?
The practice of private, racially restrictive covenants evolved as a reaction to the Great Migration of Southern blacks and in response to the 1917 Court ruling (see Buchanan v. Warley) which declared municipally mandated racial zoning unconstitutional. Buchanan dealt only with legal statutes, thus leaving the door open for private agreements, such as restrictive covenants, to continue to perpetuate residential segregation.

A typical covenant included the following:

“…hereafter no part of said property or any portion thereof shall be…occupied by ay person not of the Caucasian race, it being intended hereby to restrict the use of said property…against occupancy as owners or tenants of any portion of said property for resident or other purposes by people of the Negro or Mongolian race.”
The practice of using racial covenants became so socially acceptable that in “1937 a leading magazine of nationwide circulation awarded 10 communities a ‘shield of honor’ for an umbrella of restrictions against the ‘wrong kind of people’.1 The practice was so widespread that by 1940, 80% of property in Chicago and Los Angeles carried restrictive covenants barring black families.2

1. “Understanding Fair Housing,” U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Clearinghouse Publication 42, February 1973

Corrigan v. Buckley, 271 U.S. 323 (1926), was a U.S. Supreme Court case in 1926 that ruled that the racially restrictive covenant of multiple residents on S Street NW, between 18th Street and New Hampshire Avenue in Washington, D.C., was a legally binding document which made the selling of a house to a black family a void contract.[1] This ruling set the precedent upholding racially restrictive covenants in Washington; soon after this ruling, racially restrictive covenants flourished around the nation.

This is America AFTER slavery. And these covenants are still in effect in some places right now.

The stone cold truth is hard for racists to accept. But that is what they will do.

You ARE aware that there STILL are covenants in property deeds against Jews and other non-christians correct??? I bought my recent house with that restriction in there AND IGNORED IT -- because it's UNENFORCEABLE..... What's your excuse for not doing the same???

It's a historical document going back generations.. If you don't TRUST in the law, something like this MIGHT upset you.. But HEY LOOK -- you're a free man now...
Jews are not a race and you did not face discrimination because you're white. Now I am soon going to provide information that will allow you to understand the fact that your arguments are invalid. You haven't the foggiest notion of how things were done, how it impacted blacks and impacts us now or the fact that some of these things are recent. You, like many whites here, follow the teflon theory of history. So let me repost some words from a recently retired USMB member named flash:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Blacks have good reason not to trust the law. Because many whites work to circumvent laws that apply to racial equality. This happens daily in America NOW, in 2020. So you really need to listen instead of always finding some excuse to use in order to try telling me how what I have seen is not so, or that somehow it just something from the long ago past.

"You have never answered what laws and policies today benefit only white people."

Why is it white people like Molly always ask this ignorant question. It provides us with examples of the problems whites have relative to the issue of race and white fragility.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

• American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff – like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.

Number 2, that white privilege allows them a racial arrogance whereby they can deny the effects of racism even when they know what they have been told is true.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo
Molly you are nothing more than a modern racist practicing the new methods of racism.

Racism today is practiced in a new way and it's not overt in practice but covert in policy. We now face perhaps an insidious and arrogant type of white backlash. Whites who are “tired of hearing” blacks and other non whites protesting and complaining about white racism. These are whites who have cried since the Civil Rights act was passed, making up a fake discrimination against whites they have taken to the supreme court time after time in the hopes of ending equal protection under the law for non-whites. This backlash takes several forms.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of its “subtlety”, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that basically mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful consequences are called entitlement reform, immigration, welfare reform, voter fraud and many other things that are actually policies designed to take away things from non-whites. “I’m colorblind and if you talk about racism, you are the racist”. This is how racism is played today.
There you go again calling me a racist, which I am not. I point out the hypocrisy of your posts. YOU are racists against people just because they are white. What have I EVER said that was racist? NOTHING. You get defiant because you won't truthfully answer what laws or policies are in effect TODAY that are for whites only. NONE. How am I racist? You constantly put down whites only, only white people do bad in your opinion, etc etc. I do not deny whites can be bad, as any other race. You make excuses, I don't. I don't deny racism exists, in all races, You do deny blacks can be racists. Find even ONE example of my racism.
In a system of white supremacy. White supremacy is the law. They can kill black people as long they get their lie straight they'll be fine.

White supreamcists can fire, not hire, evict, throw out, expel, refuse, beat black ppl any time they want and not be punished.

Why ?

White Supremacy is NOT the law. If there is white supremacy in LAW, it is an abuse of the law. We have laws, now the task is simply to apply them fairly. It's true its not always fair. But wait, your saying white supremists can go out and beat black people right now and not be punished?
really? I can say Im a white supremist now... go out, find a black person, small and weak.. beat him up and not get punished? I'm not going to go to jail? Im not going to get sued?

Explain to me how these white supremist laws are going to keep me from getting arrested.

What you just posted is a bunch of extremely, one sided, biased opinion... bypassing thoughts and efforts of millions of people throughout the U.S.
White supremacy is the law. Black people have been oppressed, killed, subjugated for the past 400 years.

You completely deflected. You lose that round. Would you like a second try at answering Yarddogs challenge to you? What law protects white people from victimizing blacks?
Dude. You can blow my brains out n you'd walk as long as you get your lie straight.

Follow these steps.

You'll be good trust me. You don't even really have to do #3, but hey sh*t ! If your in a state that uses it ? Throw it in.

Also throw in how big the blk guy was, n how aggressive he was, n how you were scared for your life, n how you have blk friends n dont wanna make this about race.

Trayvon violenty attacked someone. The courts fully agreed that piece of shit had it coming. Give me an example where the guy didnt deserve to be shot.
Bullshit. The kid was being followed by a strange man at night. The police told the motherfucker not to follow Martin and he did so anyway. On top of that he was a neighborhood watch person and he was not supposed to be armed.

Neighborhood watch programs are managed nationally by the National Sheriffs’ Association with help from the Department of Justice and local law enforcement. They focus on being the “eyes-and-ears” for neighborhoods. Plus, signs posted around the neighborhood help deter would-be criminals. Communities involved in these programs work with local police, but have no authority to make arrests or take actions typically reserved for peace officers.

Weapons are not part of the watch program and are discouraged, even though local laws and permits may give a volunteer the legal authority to carry a gun (either openly or concealed).

Hey dummy, your stupid racist opinions are meaningless. This case was proven in a court of law, and Zimmerman didnt get off because he had an amazing lawyer. He simply had an open/shut case because the facts were irrefutable.

Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman beating him, while Zimmerman screamed for help.
You know what's funny ? I wouldn't mock a white teen if they were shot n killed by a black cop.

I wouldn't do it EVEN IF the black officer had no choice but to kill him. Like the white teen just opened fire on him.

Show me examples of IM2 or myself degrading white teens being killed by police ?

Were the big bad racists. Right ?

Should be easy. No ?

You gotta look at why killing blk ppl is so enjoyable to you.

Have some class.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How about we all stay on the topic of covenant restrictions on property deeds and NOT rehash the whole mountain of gripes???
covenant restrictions on property deeds ?? I thought we were on some topic called "the stone cold truth" ???

Stoned IM2 truth

the man has been shown over and over and over the very same subjugation exists all over the modern world , but just wants to relentlessly target America whites

~S~

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman beating him, while Zimmerman screamed for help.
You know what's funny ? I wouldn't mock a white teen if they were shot n killed by a black cop.

I wouldn't do it EVEN IF the black officer had no choice but to kill him. Like the white teen just opened fire on him.

Show me examples of IM2 or myself degrading white teens being killed by police ?

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.

Pointing out that Martin was witnessed beating Zimmerman is not mocking him, but pointing out that your view of the incident is wrong.

You're attempts to distract from that point, with some moral grandstanding is noted and dismissed.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.
Its amusing when violent people meet violent ends.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.

Pointing out that Martin was witnessed beating Zimmerman is not mocking him, but pointing out that your view of the incident is wrong.

You're attempts to distract from that point, with some moral grandstanding is noted and dismissed.
My argument is. Why are you taken so much pleasure out of a black teen being killed ?

I'd take no pleasure out of black cop killing a white teen.

But White supremacists will always justify killing blk ppl.

Freddie gray? Attacked him. Mike brown ? Attacked him. Eric garner ? Too fat.

Killing criminal blk ppl is too easy. Killing innocent blk ppl, especially young innocent blk ppl, n then claiming that they're guilty is white supremacist heaven.

So of course white ppl (in general) are going to rejoice in killing blk ppl.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.

My argument is. Why are you taken so much pleasure out of a black teen being killed ?

I'd take no pleasure out of black cop killing a white teen.

I'm not. I'm sorry it happened. I do take pleasure out of pointing out the Truth to people who are lying, especially when those people are motivated by a desire to spread hate and tear this country apart.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.
But in the case of trayvon martin you had a scared 17 year old being followed by a grown man.

Have some class.
Does it occur to you the majority of the black community would probably be laughing their a** off at this thread?

~S~

Here we go with another stupid comment from one of our white experts on being black.

No the majority of blacks would not be laughing at this thread. We know this because we're black and we don't live in the white boy delusion you live in. Now find a majority black forum and make the comments you do here so you can find out.

Stoned IM2 truth

the man has been shown over and over and over the very same subjugation exists all over the modern world , but just wants to relentlessly target America whites

~S~

No son I haven't been shown anything but a bunch of excuses by whites trying to deny what has and continues happening in the place we live.

That is part of the stone cold truth son.

Because this thread is about everything that has happened to blacks since slavery that you guys refuse to discuss. Teflon history doesn't happen flacaltenn, so just face the reality you are being shown and stop trying to excuse this. Because whites did not create racial covenants against whites nor did the US, state and local governments enact policies to help enforce them. Funny how you talk about Jews, but I posted the information about racial covenants based on a book written by a Jew named Richard Rothstein.

The gaslighting is going to stop here flacaltenn.

And sparky, every nation has nothing to do with this. So you will face the truth about what whites have done in America since slavery and including your lifetime if you want to come in this thread.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.
But in the case of trayvon martin you had a scared 17 year old being followed by a grown man.

a 17 year old thug that would not stop beating his victim, even when told the police were being called.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.

a 17 year old thug that would not stop beating his victim, even when told the police were being called.

That's a lie. The 17 year old was being followed by the thug who had called the police and the police told him not to follow him any more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back