The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Thought we were talking about property restrictions. How many topics ya want in one thread? That's the WORST kind of anecdotal evidence to be "PROVING" that the USMB you quoted IS REPRESENTATIVE of their race... And then ACCUSE ALL WHITES of the same thing.. That's called racial stereotyping and its a tactic used by ALL RACISTS and haters... I am not Flash.. I gained some notoriety in Silicon Valley by posting a couple OP eds in the Bay Area papers challenging Jesse Jackson to send me a TRAINLOAD of qualified black engineers, researchers and techs and I would take a YEAR OFF to see that they ALL got placed.. Wouldn't have taken me a year, but my CEO came into my office and chuckled and told me he would "cover my salary" and kick in $20K to help if Jackson took my offer...

Blacks have good reason not to trust the law. Because many whites work to circumvent laws that apply to racial equality. This happens daily in America NOW, in 2020.

That would be illegal and challenged.. EXCEPT for the stuff that IS NOT REALLY racial, but POLITICALLY motivated... Like demanding NO registration roll cleaning at all..
You are wrong on all counts here flacaltenn and if you think the example I posted was just anecdotal then consider that 31 percent of the white population was polled by UVA/IPSOS about 3 years ago to have a similar point of view. Studies have been done with human participants and the evidence shows that my example is not anecdotal. Drop the white fragility because no one has stated that all whites do that and in your disingenuous quest to lie to yourself about it not being racism but political, you cut out part of what I said to create a way for you to deny the reality of continuing white racism:

"Blacks have good reason not to trust the law. Because many whites work to circumvent laws that apply to racial equality."

“As a white person and someone who has never had to face racism, you really cannot know what racism feels like or is or where it starts and finishes. You can guess and speculate, but until a day comes when you can turn black and then walk in that black man's shoes for at least a day, you are not qualified to make demands or tell us what racism is, what is true and what is false or what a person of color goes through in a life time. Or how it would be better for them to just suck it up.

That is for a person of color to say. Someone with first hand experience, and not just a bystander with a biased attitude.”

USMB Nonwhite member

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

You believe a bunch of right wing garbage as it applies to racial issues. Teflon History is fake history. And we can replicate the story told by flash several million times daily and it goes unchallenged . That's the cold hard truth and you don't want to believe it only because you don't have to live dealing with it.

The second key maneuver, which flowed naturally from the first, was to redefine racism itself. Confronted with civil rights headlines depicting unflattering portrayals of KKK rallies and jackbooted sheriffs, white authority transformed those damning images of white supremacy into the sole definition of racism. This simple but wickedly brilliant conceptual and linguistic shift served multiple purposes. First and foremost, it was conscience soothing. The whittling down of racism to sheet-wearing goons allowed a cloud of racial innocence to cover many whites who, although 'resentful of black progress' and determined to ensure that racial inequality remained untouched, could see and project themselves as the 'kind of upstanding white citizen(s)' who were 'positively outraged at the tactics of the Ku Klux Klan". The focus on the Klan also helped to designate racism as an individual aberration rather than something systemic, institutional and pervasive.”

Carol Anderson, White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide

This dude IM2 is a hater....even with this going on he can't shake his hate for the white man.....how pathetic....still living in 1950......everyone else is coming together but this dude.....

Go talk to your fellow racists with that lie. Nobody is living in the 1950's when what happened in the 1950's impacts us now. Folks, here is an example of white fragility and a practitioner of the Teflon Theory of History.
You just defined your emotional issues...get some help....
I'm not the one with emotional problems so severe that I entered a thread off topic just to troll like you have just done.

"You have never answered what laws and policies today benefit only white people."

Why is it white people like Molly always ask this ignorant question. It provides us with examples of the problems whites have relative to the issue of race and white fragility.

Number 1- is the belief in teflon history.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

So then why is Teflon Theory believed?

• Because of how American history is taught:
    • American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff – like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
  • Because of the needs of White American self-image:
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
  • Because middle-class whites are protected from the ugly present:
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.

Number 2, that white privilege allows them a racial arrogance whereby they can deny the effects of racism even when they know what they have been told is true.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo
Molly you are nothing more than a modern racist practicing the new methods of racism.

Racism today is practiced in a new way and it's not overt in practice but covert in policy. We now face perhaps an insidious and arrogant type of white backlash. Whites who are “tired of hearing” blacks and other non whites protesting and complaining about white racism. These are whites who have cried since the Civil Rights act was passed, making up a fake discrimination against whites they have taken to the supreme court time after time in the hopes of ending equal protection under the law for non-whites. This backlash takes several forms.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of its “subtlety”, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that basically mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful consequences are called entitlement reform, immigration, welfare reform, voter fraud and many other things that are actually policies designed to take away things from non-whites. “I’m colorblind and if you talk about racism, you are the racist”. This is how racism is played today.
There you go again calling me a racist, which I am not. I point out the hypocrisy of your posts. YOU are racists against people just because they are white. What have I EVER said that was racist? NOTHING. You get defiant because you won't truthfully answer what laws or policies are in effect TODAY that are for whites only. NONE. How am I racist? You constantly put down whites only, only white people do bad in your opinion, etc etc. I do not deny whites can be bad, as any other race. You make excuses, I don't. I don't deny racism exists, in all races, You do deny blacks can be racists. Find even ONE example of my racism.
In a system of white supremacy. White supremacy is the law. They can kill black people as long they get their lie straight they'll be fine.

White supreamcists can fire, not hire, evict, throw out, expel, refuse, beat black ppl any time they want and not be punished.

Why ?

Because white supreamcy is the law

White Supremacy is NOT the law. If there is white supremacy in LAW, it is an abuse of the law. We have laws, now the task is simply to apply them fairly. It's true its not always fair. But wait, your saying white supremists can go out and beat black people right now and not be punished?
really? I can say Im a white supremist now... go out, find a black person, small and weak.. beat him up and not get punished? I'm not going to go to jail? Im not going to get sued?

Explain to me how these white supremist laws are going to keep me from getting arrested.

What you just posted is a bunch of extremely, one sided, biased opinion... bypassing thoughts and efforts of millions of people throughout the U.S.
White supremacy is the law. Black people have been oppressed, killed, subjugated for the past 400 years.

Now show me these laws n policies that have stopped that ?

Exactly. You can't bcoz white supremacy is the law.
You completely deflected. You lose that round. Would you like a second try at answering Yarddogs challenge to you? What law protects white people from victimizing blacks?
Dude. You can blow my brains out n you'd walk as long as you get your lie straight.

Follow these steps.

1. Antagonise a black person
2. If he's responds shoot to kill
3. Claim stand your ground

You'll be good trust me. You don't even really have to do #3, but hey sh*t ! If your in a state that uses it ? Throw it in.

Also throw in how big the blk guy was, n how aggressive he was, n how you were scared for your life, n how you have blk friends n dont wanna make this about race.

That's the check mate right there.

There you have it. The white supremacist guide in how to kill a black man.
When has that scenario happened?
"You have never answered what laws and policies today benefit only white people."

Why is it white people like Molly always ask this ignorant question. It provides us with examples of the problems whites have relative to the issue of race and white fragility.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

• American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff – like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.

Number 2, that white privilege allows them a racial arrogance whereby they can deny the effects of racism even when they know what they have been told is true.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo
Molly you are nothing more than a modern racist practicing the new methods of racism.

Racism today is practiced in a new way and it's not overt in practice but covert in policy. We now face perhaps an insidious and arrogant type of white backlash. Whites who are “tired of hearing” blacks and other non whites protesting and complaining about white racism. These are whites who have cried since the Civil Rights act was passed, making up a fake discrimination against whites they have taken to the supreme court time after time in the hopes of ending equal protection under the law for non-whites. This backlash takes several forms.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of its “subtlety”, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that basically mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful consequences are called entitlement reform, immigration, welfare reform, voter fraud and many other things that are actually policies designed to take away things from non-whites. “I’m colorblind and if you talk about racism, you are the racist”. This is how racism is played today.
There you go again calling me a racist, which I am not. I point out the hypocrisy of your posts. YOU are racists against people just because they are white. What have I EVER said that was racist? NOTHING. You get defiant because you won't truthfully answer what laws or policies are in effect TODAY that are for whites only. NONE. How am I racist? You constantly put down whites only, only white people do bad in your opinion, etc etc. I do not deny whites can be bad, as any other race. You make excuses, I don't. I don't deny racism exists, in all races, You do deny blacks can be racists. Find even ONE example of my racism.
In a system of white supremacy. White supremacy is the law. They can kill black people as long they get their lie straight they'll be fine.

White supreamcists can fire, not hire, evict, throw out, expel, refuse, beat black ppl any time they want and not be punished.

Why ?

White Supremacy is NOT the law. If there is white supremacy in LAW, it is an abuse of the law. We have laws, now the task is simply to apply them fairly. It's true its not always fair. But wait, your saying white supremists can go out and beat black people right now and not be punished?
really? I can say Im a white supremist now... go out, find a black person, small and weak.. beat him up and not get punished? I'm not going to go to jail? Im not going to get sued?

Explain to me how these white supremist laws are going to keep me from getting arrested.

What you just posted is a bunch of extremely, one sided, biased opinion... bypassing thoughts and efforts of millions of people throughout the U.S.
White supremacy is the law. Black people have been oppressed, killed, subjugated for the past 400 years.

You completely deflected. You lose that round. Would you like a second try at answering Yarddogs challenge to you? What law protects white people from victimizing blacks?
Dude. You can blow my brains out n you'd walk as long as you get your lie straight.

Follow these steps.

You'll be good trust me. You don't even really have to do #3, but hey sh*t ! If your in a state that uses it ? Throw it in.

Also throw in how big the blk guy was, n how aggressive he was, n how you were scared for your life, n how you have blk friends n dont wanna make this about race.

Trayvon Martin to start with.
Trayvon violenty attacked someone. The courts fully agreed that piece of shit had it coming. Give me an example where the guy didnt deserve to be shot.
Of course he attacked someone. Thats rule number one in how you kill black ppl.

Killing blk ppl is essential in a system of racism white supremacy.

Martin was a violent thug. He decided the value of his life.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Trayvon violenty attacked someone. The courts fully agreed that piece of shit had it coming. Give me an example where the guy didnt deserve to be shot.
Bullshit. The kid was being followed by a strange man at night. The police told the motherfucker not to follow Martin and he did so anyway. On top of that he was a neighborhood watch person and he was not supposed to be armed.

What is a Neighborhood Watch: The Basics

Neighborhood watch programs are managed nationally by the National Sheriffs’ Association with help from the Department of Justice and local law enforcement. They focus on being the “eyes-and-ears” for neighborhoods. Plus, signs posted around the neighborhood help deter would-be criminals. Communities involved in these programs work with local police, but have no authority to make arrests or take actions typically reserved for peace officers.

Weapons are not part of the watch program and are discouraged, even though local laws and permits may give a volunteer the legal authority to carry a gun (either openly or concealed).

Zimmerman had no right to follow Martin. Thank you for proving Paul's point..
Hey dummy, your stupid racist opinions are meaningless. This case was proven in a court of law, and Zimmerman didnt get off because he had an amazing lawyer. He simply had an open/shut case because the facts were irrefutable.

Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman beating him, while Zimmerman screamed for help.
You know what's funny ? I wouldn't mock a white teen if they were shot n killed by a black cop.

I wouldn't do it EVEN IF the black officer had no choice but to kill him. Like the white teen just opened fire on him.

Show me examples of IM2 or myself degrading white teens being killed by police ?

Were the big bad racists. Right ?

Should be easy. No ?

You gotta look at why killing blk ppl is so enjoyable to you.

Have some class.
Its amusing when violent people meet violent ends.
But in the case of trayvon martin you had a scared 17 year old being followed by a grown man.

a 17 year old thug that would not stop beating his victim, even when told the police were being called.

That's a lie. The 1`7 year old was being followed by the thug who had called the police and the police told him not to follow him any more.

The 17 year old was being followed by a neighborhood watch member, who called the cops and wanted the cops to come and talk to the young man to see if he was a local burglar.

Cops tell neighbor hood watch people not to follow people, because criminals can react violently to being followed.

As Martin demonstrated by violently attacking Zimmerman and beating him.

Yes, it was reckless of Zimmerman to follow Martin.

It was morally and legally wrong of Martin to violently attack and beat Zimmerman.

To that point that his self defense defense was accepted by a jury of his peers.

Your denial of these facts, is based on you racism siding with the black criminal over the brown innocent victim.

"Cops tell neighbor hood watch people not to follow people, because criminals can react violently to being followed."

Cops dont want neighborhood watch people to follow because, yes criminals can be violent, but also because neighborhood watch are not properly trained to engage in these situations... and they themselves can actually cross over the line, putting themselves in legal jeopardy by making wrong judgements and going to far.

If Martin Circled back and engaged Zimmerman, that does not mean he was a "thug" looking for trouble. He was trying to make it back home before halftime ended..... to be fair here. He had called his girlfriend to say he was being followed by some strange, guy. So to be fair, there is a strong case Treyvon Martin was standing his ground.
He may have never known that Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch, he could have thought he was some guy trying to jack him up. Thus that explains the being grounded and pounded, especially if he then saw Zimmerman was carrying a gun.

Now, that doesnt mean at the point Zimmerman was almost getting killed that he didnt have a right to try and save his life by firing the round that took out Martin... at that point it WAS self defence.
Problem is , ZImmerman DID NOT listen to police. He put himself and Martin into a situation that was probably a confused, fast moving situation full of adrenaline. Sometimes when you reach that point, shit happens.
But in my opinion, Zimmerman overstepped his bounds, made assumptions about Martin comiting some kind of crime without proof, ...and had not the prosecution gone for the higher count, a jury probably would have found him guilty of third degree murder because if his actions... even if he did end up defending himself. Zimmerman deserved to get manslaughter charges IMO... Martin ended up paying the higher price.
Martin didn't circle back to do anything. Zimmerman assumed Martin was suspicious just because he was walking in the neighborhood his father lived in. Zimmerman was looking for trouble and he sought out confrontation, the only one defending himself was Martin.

Martin did not attack anyone. Not if he was being followed. But Correll wants to see it that way because he's a racist.

RIGHT. As I said, there is a good case to be said that Martin was Standing his ground/AKA defending himself, to what he perceived as a threat. Because I was not there, I cant say with absolute certainty about anything though, however by listening to the recording of the out of breath Zimmerman, i kind of doubted that his fat ass could have ran down Trayvon Martin if he was running away from him. I don't know why the theory that Martin Circled back is so hard to believe.
If he was that doesn't make him a predator either.
I do believe that Zimmerman wanted to be some sort of hero though, and was looking for something. Which is why he did not obey the cops, which in my opinion makes him liable for the escalation whichever way it went down.
Fair enough Yarddog. I agree as well.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Bullshit. The kid was being followed by a strange man at night. The police told the motherfucker not to follow Martin and he did so anyway. On top of that he was a neighborhood watch person and he was not supposed to be armed.

Neighborhood watch programs are managed nationally by the National Sheriffs’ Association with help from the Department of Justice and local law enforcement. They focus on being the “eyes-and-ears” for neighborhoods. Plus, signs posted around the neighborhood help deter would-be criminals. Communities involved in these programs work with local police, but have no authority to make arrests or take actions typically reserved for peace officers.

Weapons are not part of the watch program and are discouraged, even though local laws and permits may give a volunteer the legal authority to carry a gun (either openly or concealed).

Hey dummy, your stupid racist opinions are meaningless. This case was proven in a court of law, and Zimmerman didnt get off because he had an amazing lawyer. He simply had an open/shut case because the facts were irrefutable.

Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman beating him, while Zimmerman screamed for help.
You know what's funny ? I wouldn't mock a white teen if they were shot n killed by a black cop.

I wouldn't do it EVEN IF the black officer had no choice but to kill him. Like the white teen just opened fire on him.

Show me examples of IM2 or myself degrading white teens being killed by police ?

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.

Pointing out that Martin was witnessed beating Zimmerman is not mocking him, but pointing out that your view of the incident is wrong.

You're attempts to distract from that point, with some moral grandstanding is noted and dismissed.
My argument is. Why are you taken so much pleasure out of a black teen being killed ?

I'd take no pleasure out of black cop killing a white teen.

I'm not. I'm sorry it happened. I do take pleasure out of pointing out the Truth to people who are lying, especially when those people are motivated by a desire to spread hate and tear this country apart.
You ain't sorry. You LOVE IT.

You love it when the police kill black ppl.

You have to look as to why you love blk ppl being killed by police.

Black ppl don't mock when whites get killed by police. We dont do that. And I keep on repeating this point.

But your up making a fool of yourself acting like some cheap columbo. Like your some homicide expert lol

Dude. I'd have more respect for you if you brought it like a man n said

"Fk him. He was a ni**er n n*ggers are savages anyway"

You are projecting. Just because you are full of hate, does not mean I am.

I didn't bring Martin up to gloat over a dead black thug, IM2 brought him up to support his bullshit claims of "evul wacism".

I wish that Martin's parents had stuck together and he grew up in a decent home, had a male role model , didn't turn into a punk, graduated, got a job and was a productive member of society, and lived happily ever after.
Dude. You're talking to the wrong person.

White ppl like yourself love to see the police kill black ppl.

But look If you wanna play amateur Starsky n Hutch thats on you....but guess what ? I'm Huggie Bear in this bitch.

I know what's really goin on. Ya dig ?

There is no such thing as innocent n black to the white supremacist.

The whole point of white supremacy is about harming blk ppl.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.

Pointing out that Martin was witnessed beating Zimmerman is not mocking him, but pointing out that your view of the incident is wrong.

You're attempts to distract from that point, with some moral grandstanding is noted and dismissed.
My argument is. Why are you taken so much pleasure out of a black teen being killed ?

I'd take no pleasure out of black cop killing a white teen.

I'm not. I'm sorry it happened. I do take pleasure out of pointing out the Truth to people who are lying, especially when those people are motivated by a desire to spread hate and tear this country apart.
You ain't sorry. You LOVE IT.

You love it when the police kill black ppl.

You have to look as to why you love blk ppl being killed by police.

Black ppl don't mock when whites get killed by police. We dont do that. And I keep on repeating this point.

But your up making a fool of yourself acting like some cheap columbo. Like your some homicide expert lol

Dude. I'd have more respect for you if you brought it like a man n said

"Fk him. He was a ni**er n n*ggers are savages anyway"

You are projecting. Just because you are full of hate, does not mean I am.

I didn't bring Martin up to gloat over a dead black thug, IM2 brought him up to support his bullshit claims of "evul wacism".

I wish that Martin's parents had stuck together and he grew up in a decent home, had a male role model , didn't turn into a punk, graduated, got a job and was a productive member of society, and lived happily ever after.
Dude. You're talking to the wrong person.

White ppl like yourself love to see the police kill black ppl.

But look If you wanna play amateur Starsky n Hutch thats on you....but guess what ? I'm Huggie Bear in this bitch.

I know what's really goin on. Ya dig ?

There is no such thing as innocent n black to the white supremacist.

The whole point of white supremacy is about harming blk ppl.

You are not white, so how do you know what we white people think?

It does not take special detective skills to know what I think, nor to know what my friends and family think and say.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.
But in the case of trayvon martin you had a scared 17 year old being followed by a grown man.

a 17 year old thug that would not stop beating his victim, even when told the police were being called.

That's a lie. The 1`7 year old was being followed by the thug who had called the police and the police told him not to follow him any more.

The 17 year old was being followed by a neighborhood watch member, who called the cops and wanted the cops to come and talk to the young man to see if he was a local burglar.

Cops tell neighbor hood watch people not to follow people, because criminals can react violently to being followed.

It was morally and legally wrong of Martin to violently attack and beat Zimmerman.

To that point that his self defense defense was accepted by a jury of his peers.

Your denial of these facts, is based on you racism siding with the black criminal over the brown innocent victim.

"Cops tell neighbor hood watch people not to follow people, because criminals can react violently to being followed."

Cops dont want neighborhood watch people to follow because, yes criminals can be violent, but also because neighborhood watch are not properly trained to engage in these situations... and they themselves can actually cross over the line, putting themselves in legal jeopardy by making wrong judgements and going to far.

If Martin Circled back and engaged Zimmerman, that does not mean he was a "thug" looking for trouble. He was trying to make it back home before halftime ended..... to be fair here. He had called his girlfriend to say he was being followed by some strange, guy. So to be fair, there is a strong case Treyvon Martin was standing his ground.
He may have never known that Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch, he could have thought he was some guy trying to jack him up. Thus that explains the being grounded and pounded, especially if he then saw Zimmerman was carrying a gun.

Now, that doesnt mean at the point Zimmerman was almost getting killed that he didnt have a right to try and save his life by firing the round that took out Martin... at that point it WAS self defence.
Problem is , ZImmerman DID NOT listen to police. He put himself and Martin into a situation that was probably a confused, fast moving situation full of adrenaline. Sometimes when you reach that point, shit happens.
But in my opinion, Zimmerman overstepped his bounds, made assumptions about Martin comiting some kind of crime without proof, ...and had not the prosecution gone for the higher count, a jury probably would have found him guilty of third degree murder because if his actions... even if he did end up defending himself. Zimmerman deserved to get manslaughter charges IMO... Martin ended up paying the higher price.
Martin didn't circle back to do anything. Zimmerman assumed Martin was suspicious just because he was walking in the neighborhood his father lived in. Zimmerman was looking for trouble and he sought out confrontation, the only one defending himself was Martin.

Martin did not attack anyone. Not if he was being followed. But Correll wants to see it that way because he's a racist.

RIGHT. As I said, there is a good case to be said that Martin was Standing his ground/AKA defending himself, to what he perceived as a threat. Because I was not there, I cant say with absolute certainty about anything though, however by listening to the recording of the out of breath Zimmerman, i kind of doubted that his fat ass could have ran down Trayvon Martin if he was running away from him. I don't know why the theory that Martin Circled back is so hard to believe.
I do believe that Zimmerman wanted to be some sort of hero though, and was looking for something. Which is why he did not obey the cops, which in my opinion makes him liable for the escalation whichever way it went down.

IM2 needs Martin to be the innocent black child. Circling back, doesn't put 100 per cent of the blame on the sort of "white" guy.

Well yeah. The thing is none of us were there, no one witnessed that moment which is a problem. It's just as wrong to proclaim Zimmerman a cold blooded killer as it is to claim Treyvon was a thug.
This is the type of thing where people need to put their biases aside and try to use logic.
I know one thing that could clear things up, would be the forensics. The angle that the bullet struck Treyvon Martin would prove if Zimmerman was really laying on his back when he fired the gun. This must have been presented in court. I dont know how it could not have been.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

For example:

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Why ?

Follow these steps.

Should be easy. No ?

Have some class.

IM2 needs Martin to be the innocent black child. Circling back, doesn't put 100 per cent of the blame on the sort of "white" guy.

Well yeah. The thing is none of us were there, no one witnessed that moment which is a problem. It's just as wrong to proclaim Zimmerman a cold blooded killer as it is to claim Treyvon was a thug.
This is the type of thing where people need to put their biases aside and try to use logic.
I know one thing that could clear things up, would be the forensics. The angle that the bullet struck Treyvon Martin would prove if Zimmerman was really laying on his back when he fired the gun. This must have been presented in court. I dont know how it could not have been.

We have no information on the moment of confrontation.

But we do have an eyewitness of Martin sitting on top of Zimmerman and beating him, and not stopping even when told the cops were being called.

That does not put him in a good light.

Correll

"You are not white, so how do you know what we white people think?"

Because I study white supremacist.
I listen to Hitler speeches.
I listen to Richard Spencer.
I listen to Jared Taylor.
I listen to George Rockwell.
I listen to all of them.
I go on there websites (stormfront, vnnforum, vdare)

I know more about your history n your ppl than you. I know how you think. I know you. And one thing I've learned is that u lot have been fkin savages to each other, never mind blk ppl.

I like to get into the minds of the white supremacist way of thinking.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Why do racists whites try this?

Correll, how many situations have you been in during your life where you were the only white person in the company of blacks? We blacks live every day mostly in such situations and must be able to communicate and understand whites in such situations to survive. With race you just can't flip the script and assume similarity.

This dude IM2 is a hater....even with this going on he can't shake his hate for the white man.....how pathetic....still living in 1950......everyone else is coming together but this dude.....

Go talk to your fellow racists with that lie. Nobody is living in the 1950's when what happened in the 1950's impacts us now. Folks, here is an example of white fragility and a practitioner of the Teflon Theory of History.
I'm not the one with emotional problems so severe that I entered a thread off topic just to troll like you have just done.
I'm not off topic at all....just bringing the new folks up to speed about what makes you tick....

I'm not off topic at all....just bringing the new folks up to speed about what makes you tick....
You're off topic. YOU don't know jack shit about what makes me tick. You're a punk ass from stormfront who says nothing to whites here about their racism then you start whining that he hate whitey victimhood bullshit.

You're off topic. YOU don't know jack shit about what makes me tick. You're a punk ass from stormfront who says nothing to whites here about their racism then you start whining that he hate whitey victimhood bullshit.
I know you and your type inside and out...I know what you are going to say even before you do.....you cry baby blame everyone else but yourself types have been showing your true colors for a long time....

It's now time to look at the cold, hard, graphic reality of what racism by whites has entailed. The information used in this thread will come from the book, "White Rage," by Dr. Carol Anderson.

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide
National Book Critics Circle Award Winner
New York Times Bestseller
A New York Times Notable Book of the Year
A Washington Post Notable Nonfiction Book of the Year
A Boston Globe Best Book of 2016
A Chicago Review of Books Best Nonfiction Book of 2016

From the end of the Civil War to our combustible present, an acclaimed historian reframes the conversation about race, chronicling the powerful forces opposed to black progress in America.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate, relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans.

White Rage — Carol Anderson

Starting with my next post, you will be shown in graphic detail the steps whites took to deprive blacks of equal rights and freedom after slavery ended up until our lifetimes. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and it's time people faced that fact.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg
White conservatives opposed to black progress in America – it’s important to acknowledge that fact; not ‘all whites.’
Please stop that not all whites stuff because the rights blacks were denied all whites got. There were white liberals that were a part of this also. But as things stand today, white liberals stand with us against racism.
they stand with you im....but behind the scenes its different....i worked 33 years in a workplace with lots of liberals and found that those basterds in many instances were just as bigoted as any conservative......it was like they stand up there with you saying how they are with you.....but please just dont move into my neighborhood......

It's now time to look at the cold, hard, graphic reality of what racism by whites has entailed. The information used in this thread will come from the book, "White Rage," by Dr. Carol Anderson.

From the end of the Civil War to our combustible present, an acclaimed historian reframes the conversation about race, chronicling the powerful forces opposed to black progress in America.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate, relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans.

Starting with my next post, you will be shown in graphic detail the steps whites took to deprive blacks of equal rights and freedom after slavery ended up until our lifetimes. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and it's time people faced that fact.

White conservatives opposed to black progress in America – it’s important to acknowledge that fact; not ‘all whites.’
Please stop that not all whites stuff because the rights blacks were denied all whites got. There were white liberals that were a part of this also. But as things stand today, white liberals stand with us against racism.
they stand with you im....but behind the scenes its different....i worked 33 years in a workplace with lots of liberals and found that those basterds in many instances were just as bigoted as any conservative......it was like they stand up there with you saying how they are with you.....but please just dont move into my neighborhood......
I don't need your biased explanations about liberals. I know full well there both racist liberals and "conservatives." I also know there are non racists of both ideologies as well. But republican policy is racist at this time, the base of the republican party at this time are racists, and at this time the party panders to white racists and non white lap dogs and sellouts. Therefore they won't get my vote.

I don't need your biased explanations about liberals. I know full well there both racist liberals and "conservatives." I also know there are non racists of both ideologies as well. But republican policy is racist at this time, the base of the republican party at this time are racists, and at this time the party panders to white racists and non white lap dogs and sellouts. Therefore they won't get my vote.
my biased explanation?....but yours isnt biased?....geezus......

Correll

Because I study white supremacist.
I listen to Hitler speeches.
I listen to Richard Spencer.
I listen to Jared Taylor.
I listen to George Rockwell.
I listen to all of them.
I go on there websites (stormfront, vnnforum, vdare)

I know more about your history n your ppl than you. I know how you think. I know you. And one thing I've learned is that u lot have been fkin savages to each other, never mind blk ppl.

I like to get into the minds of the white supremacist way of thinking.

LOL!!!

White supremacists are a tiny insignificant fringe of Whites.

1. So, even if you succeeded at that, you would still know nothing about normal white people.

2. and you probably did a good job of failing at it.

Not gonna do "A hundred years of slavery" AND redux Travon Martin.. Write OPs that have a limited topic so that moderation can KEEP them "on topic"... This is a running brawl...

You want topics respected? Limit them to one or two questions or issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back