The stock market is on pace for its worst December since the Great Depression

Sure, that's why China had been outperforming the US, because they were giving it all away. Better stick to welfare and food stamps, you'll do much better.
They have high growth rates because they are still so much behind.

Like I suggested, better stick to welfare and food stamps.
You need to be a better thinker. Clearly you don't understand these issues.

Yikes, you want to bump it up....you need to be a better brain. You have no clue.
Well you just keep thinking the best thing we can do is pay more for our imports. Those are some great negotiating skills!

and china will pay more for our exports, which will improve the financial trade balance. But I guess you want US wealth to continue to be transferred to China and the EU.

See what happens when you get a democrat house, they are scared

Market has been shit all year since trump policy started really taking effect. Nice try though partisan.
Never mind the number of rate increases from the Federal Reserve this year.:eusa_whistle:
They raised it 4 times between December, 2016 and December, 2017; and the market performed great.

Looks like you’re just looking for excuses.
.25 points each time, Faun Small increments at the start does nothing, but the accumulative results is starting
to have impact. You're out of your wheel house, Faun. Get back to Obamacare where you belong.
So? It’s been a quarter of a point each time this year too. And the rate is still at only 2.5% which is still very low. Especially in a good economy.
2.5% is a lot when you're borrowing the amounts that corporations borrow. It's no longer a full throttle economy.....not a recession either.
Geeze, I thought you were smarter than this.

Sure, that's why China had been outperforming the US, because they were giving it all away. Better stick to welfare and food stamps, you'll do much better.

Yikes, you want to bump it up....you need to be a better brain. You have no clue.
Well you just keep thinking the best thing we can do is pay more for our imports. Those are some great negotiating skills!

Yea, pretty sure I didn't say the best thing we can do is pay more for imports. You do realize we export, right?

Trump picked the Fed reserve chairman.

yeah, so what? He doesn't control what he does.

the fed thinks that they have to slow a booming economy in order to prevent inflation. That's BS of course.
They are increasing rates so they can do something if we enter a recession. Not BS at all.

if anything, they are causing a recession. whether its intentional is debatable.
The signs are there regardless of what the fed is doing. Unfortunately republican policy has put us here.

growing the economy, creating jobs, and getting raises and bonuses for working americans is bad policy? since when?

the deep state wants Trump to fail because he threatens to destroy their hold on America, the fed is part of the deep state, don't be so ignorant about what is really going on here.
Yes all that is going on the credit card. Trillion dollar deficits! Bad policy. Wages are pretty stagnant btw.

Ah the imaginary deep state...

Yea, pretty sure I didn't say the best thing we can do is pay more for imports. You do realize we export, right?
Wow you are finally starting to get it a little.

Huh? So is this Obama's market or Trump's?
Trump policy has caused the market problems. Who do you think?

actually the recent drops were the direct result of fed reserve policy, not Trump's.
So why wasn’t that an issue in 2017?
united-states-interest-rate@2x.png
Thanks for reaffirming what I said.
thumbsup.gif

Time to put on the bifocals pops.

the fed thinks that they have to slow a booming economy in order to prevent inflation. That's BS of course.
They are increasing rates so they can do something if we enter a recession. Not BS at all.

if anything, they are causing a recession. whether its intentional is debatable.
The signs are there regardless of what the fed is doing. Unfortunately republican policy has put us here.

growing the economy, creating jobs, and getting raises and bonuses for working americans is bad policy? since when?

the deep state wants Trump to fail because he threatens to destroy their hold on America, the fed is part of the deep state, don't be so ignorant about what is really going on here.
Yes all that is going on the credit card. Trillion dollar deficits! Bad policy. Wages are pretty stagnant btw.

Banks hand out Loans by Rubber Stamping applications that Government software rejects.

So tired of all this winning.

Two benchmark U.S. stock indexes are careening toward a historically bad December.

Both the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 are on pace for their worst December performance since 1931, when stocks were battered during the Great Depression. The Dow and S&P 500 are down 7.8 percent and 7.6 percent this month, respectively.

The stock market is on pace for its worst December since the Great Depression
If this true, which is extremely doubtful because all you scum do is lie, then you should be extremely happy. You bastards relish failure and misery so why aren't all of you dancing and sodomizing each other?

Market has been shit all year since trump policy started really taking effect. Nice try though partisan.
Never mind the number of rate increases from the Federal Reserve this year.:eusa_whistle:
They raised it 4 times between December, 2016 and December, 2017; and the market performed great.

.25 points each time, Faun Small increments at the start does nothing, but the accumulative results is starting
to have impact. You're out of your wheel house, Faun. Get back to Obamacare where you belong.
So? It’s been a quarter of a point each time this year too. And the rate is still at only 2.5% which is still very low. Especially in a good economy.
2.5% is a lot when you're borrowing the amounts that corporations borrow. It's no longer a full throttle economy.....not a recession either.
Nonsense. It was increased 21 times while Clinton was president, from 3% to 6.5%; and the market soared despite the increases. When the economy is strong, it can take those increases. That’s why the Fed increases the rate during good economies and lowers it when the economy is bad. Like I said, you’re just fishing for excuses.

Trump policy has caused the market problems. Who do you think?

actually the recent drops were the direct result of fed reserve policy, not Trump's.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

Nutcase, I said the rate was increased 4 times between 12/16 and 12/17 — and then you posted a chart showing it was increased 4 times between 12/16 and 12/17.

funny how you libs rant about deficits, but were silent as Obama's annual deficits doubled the national debt. Why was it not a problem for those 8 years? why was it not a problem when he added more debt than all of his predecessors COMBINED?

Nonsense. It was increased 21 times while Clinton was president, from 3% to 6.5%; and the market soared despite the increases. When the economy is strong, it can take those increases. That’s why the Fed increases the rate during good economies and lowers it when the economy is bad. Like I said, you’re just fishing for excuses.
So you're saying that 8 years under Clinton they increased it from 3% to 6.5%? And in 2 years under Trump they have raised it from .5% to 2.5% See where I'm going, Faun?
Probably not. Perhaps, if they slowed a little in the rate hikes the economy would absorb it.
Like I said, Faun.....stick with Obamacare

funny how you libs rant about deficits, but were silent as Obama's annual deficits doubled the national debt. Why was it not a problem for those 8 years? why was it not a problem when he added more debt than all of his predecessors COMBINED?
First I'm not a lib. Second I was against Obamas deficits. You however have no problem turning a blind eye when it is a republican increasing deficits during a strong economy. Completely irresponsible.

Because deficits are expected during a recession and for a period of time after. Whereas trump unbelievablely added $1.3 trillion in debt for FY2018 despite having a good economy. And after attacking Obama for increasing the debt, no less.

So you're saying that 8 years under Clinton they increased it from 3% to 6.5%? And in 2 years under Trump they have raised it from .5% to 2.5% See where I'm going, Faun?
Probably not. Perhaps, if they slowed a little in the rate hikes the economy would absorb it.
No worries, keep making excuses for Trump. Apparently, he needs them.

First I'm not a lib. Second I was against Obamas deficits. You however have no problem turning a blind eye when it is a republican increasing deficits during a strong economy. Completely irresponsible.

bullshit, I am against deficits no matter who is in power, show where I have ever said otherwise. Deficit spending is what lifetime congress-slugs must do to stay on the gravy train. We need term limits and need to ban lobbyists.

Lib code for: you got me, I got nothing

thumbsup.gif

LOL

Nutcase, I said the rate was increased 4 times between 12/16 and 12/17 — and then you posted a chart showing it was increased 4 times between 12/16 and 12/17.

You may have said that. If you feel I'm supposed to search for it, you're talking to the wrong guy. Purpose of the graph was to point out the frequency of increases. Although, that, evidently, is a bit too complicated for you.

Lib code for: you got me, I got nothing
LOLOL

I’ve already shown the market can handle increases during a good economy. Maybe this economy just isn’t that strong anymore.

thumbsup.gif

LOL

You may have said that. If you feel I'm supposed to search for it, you're talking to the wrong guy. Purpose of the graph was to point out the frequency of increases. Although, that, evidently, is a bit too complicated for you.
BINGO!!!!!! That is exactly right, and Faun just can't admit it.

Forum List

Back