Christopher Steele: I Was Hired to Help Hillary Clinton Challenge the 2016 Election Results

The World wants JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!

These same types are getting brutalized in Europe............Italy..........France..........Belgium...............In Poland the Green Freaks showed up to demand policies for Climate change...........the Poles showed them a Coal pot and lit it welcoming them..............Those guys have a hell of a sense of Humor.........

:abgg2q.jpg:

upload_2018-12-17_20-7-59.png

upload_2018-12-17_20-8-27.png

I think it's time for action now....no more pop corn....no more waiting for a tomorrow that never comes

We want to see Justice NOW!

It's a good thing this came out!

Clinton hired a foreign spy to contrive disinformation against the president of the United States in an attempt to sow discord and overthrow our election. !!!!

When is the Clinton witch going to be locked up??? WHEN

Christopher Steele: I Was Hired to Help Hillary Clinton Challenge the 2016 Election Results | Breitbart

You got that from a credible source?

Yes I did.

Because I can tell you for sure... that I did not get it from... Nothing But Crap aka NBC - or Communist News Network aka CNN ......or any of the rest of the Mockingbird Media or Fake News media.:wink:

Clinton hired a foreign spy to contrive disinformation against the president of the United States in an attempt to sow discord and overthrow our election. !!!!

Christopher Steele: I Was Hired to Help Hillary Clinton Challenge the 2016 Election Results | Breitbart

Yes I did.

Because I can tell you for sure... that I did not get it from... Nothing But Crap aka NBC - or Communist News Network aka CNN ......or any of the rest of the Mockingbird Media or Fake News media.:wink:

Got it. Your motto is "nut bag source or nothing". How has worked for you so far?

Yes I did.

Got it. Your motto is "nut bag source or nothing". How has worked for you so far?

I don't have a motto.....you loser.

oh well.....why do I even bother...yawn

Justice NOW!

And if I can’t have that, I’ll drink ANOTHER bottle of cheap wine.

And...don’t you think I’m pretty? I’ll post pictures if you want to see them.

Forum List

Back