The state should be sued....

The state should be sued every time a school is shot up.

It has been obvious for some time that this has been an issue, yet nothing is ever done. The country is at war. Children are under the care of the state, so if the state continues to be negligent, then they should be held accountable.

Only then perhaps they will put the proper security those in federal buildings around the country enjoy
/——-/ Lawyers are lining up as we speak.

I say one armed guard and a metal detector to start with all other doors chain locked.
/—-/ I say two armed guards are better

Naturally, one on the front line and the other lurking and waiting.

The state should be sued every time a school is shot up.

It has been obvious for some time that this has been an issue, yet nothing is ever done. The country is at war. Children are under the care of the state, so if the state continues to be negligent, then they should be held accountable.

Only then perhaps they will put the proper security those in federal buildings around the country enjoy
/——-/ Lawyers are lining up as we speak.

I say one armed guard and a metal detector to start with all other doors chain locked.
/—-/ I say two armed guards are better

Naturally, one on the front line and the other lurking and waiting.
/——-/ Well two because one could be taken out quickly. Assuming 99% of schools will never be attacked the job could be boring and a guard would get distracted.

Forum List

Back