The state should be sued....

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The state should be sued every time a school is shot up.

It has been obvious for some time that this has been an issue, yet nothing is ever done. The country is at war. Children are under the care of the state, so if the state continues to be negligent, then they should be held accountable.

Only then perhaps they will put the proper security they have in federal buildings around the country enjoy that our children should have as well.

It has been obvious for some time that this has been an issue, yet nothing is ever done. The country is at war. Children are under the care of the state, so if the state continues to be negligent, then they should be held accountable.

Only then perhaps they will put the proper security those in federal buildings around the country enjoy
/——-/ Lawyers are lining up as we speak.

Only then perhaps they will put the proper security those in federal buildings around the country enjoy

I say one armed guard and a metal detector to start with all other doors chain locked.

I say one armed guard and a metal detector to start with all other doors chain locked.
Yea all the children can't get out in case of a fire because chain locks on doors. Now then the school would be sued...Duh

Dont they have to be able to be opened from the inside?

Yea all the children can't get out in case of a fire because chain locks on doors. Now then the school would be sued...Duh

Chains have locks that open and close, just like doors.

It makes one wonder, Federal buildings seem to have an adequate fire plan with the proper security, yet in our schools this is impossible?

Yup, let them burn instead of being shot, they will be less dead that way!

In TN, when you walk into a "gun free zone" and you get hurt by someone, you can sue the establishment for not protecting you. The state recognizes it as a contract or something..
You have to have a CCP though i believe.

Yup, let them burn instead of being shot, they will be less dead that way!

Just like health care, those in government provide for themselves but not for the average citizen.

Enough is enough.

that will work really well until there's a fire

You think!

And usually someone activates the fire alarm so that kids run out of the building so they can pop them.

What is needed is a safe and secure area outside the building.

Did anybody allege that the state of Florida was negligent? Does anybody think a law suit fixes anything? I guess you can't sue the FBI

Did anybody allege that the state of Florida was negligent? Does anybody think a law suit fixes anything? I guess you can't sue the FBI

The FBI was negligent, but I would assume you could also make the case that schools all across the country are negligent by not responding to the obvious dangers that we are facing today.

And usually someone activates the fire alarm so that kids run out of the building so they can pop them.

with a wall, and watch towers and guards

sounds like the perfect environment for learning

with a wall, and watch towers and guards

sounds like the perfect environment for learning

Ok then, do nothing.

I appeal to lawyers. Yes, the money hungry lawyers with no moral compass whatsoever.

Go after the state with everything you have for the almighty dollar!

It makes one wonder, Federal buildings seem to have an adequate fire plan with the proper security, yet in our schools this is impossible?
It is very much against the law to chain lock doors in an occupied building. It has been for well over 100 years. Ref. Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire.

the country needs public awareness training courses taught in school systems by trained professionals JUST LIKE DRIVERS EDUCATION IS TAUGHT

It is very much against the law to chain lock doors in an occupied building. It has been for well over 100 years. Ref. Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire.

One of the neighbors worked in this plant.She died along with 24 other people, 55 hurt.

corporate-crime-6-638.jpg

/—-/ I say two armed guards are better

One of the neighbors worked in this plant.She died along with 24 other people, 55 hurt.

corporate-crime-6-638.jpg
These are the outliers that help result in the rampant regulation that plagues industry. One bad apple...

Forum List

Back