The Standards of This Board

Feb 25, 2012
It appears that the standards of this board are just as high as those of the corresponding AOL board. In fact, the only real difference appears to be the graphics. The posts are gems of wisdom, and the intellectualism displayed here is truly outstanding.

(A) I am a Democrat.
(B) I am a Republican.
(C) I am an Independent.
(D) None of the above.

It appears that the standards of this board are just as high as those of the corresponding AOL board. In fact, the only real difference appears to be the graphics. The posts are gems of wisdom, and the intellectualism displayed here is truly outstanding.

(A) I am a Democrat.
(B) I am a Republican.
(C) I am an Independent.
(D) None of the above.

says the person whose 1st post on this board was...

You gotta wonder about righties who think Rush Limbaugh is an intellectual, and that Rick Santorum can walk on water.

The intellectual chops you showed in that post were mind blowing indeed. :rolleyes:

• Banned
says the sock puppet with 23 posts.

Und der Katze sagt:

Oh? Like you're a MENSA candidate? Tripe is tripe, boy. Your's, mine, everybody's. And there's just as much tripe here as there was on the AOL boards. I was posting tripe before Y2K, boy. How about you? And you have a nice day now.

Oh? Like you're a MENSA candidate? Tripe is tripe, boy. Your's, mine, everybody's. And there's just as much tripe here as there was on the AOL boards. I was posting tripe before Y2K, boy. How about you? And you have a nice day now. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Calm down before you blow a gasket, asswipe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtsvsLFYYSg]Two Rules at The Rock - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Fuckin' A man, we gots us some standards!! We treat everybody as equal shitstains.

:ahole-1:

• Banned
Oh? Like you're a MENSA candidate? Tripe is tripe, boy. Your's, mine, everybody's. And there's just as much tripe here as there was on the AOL boards. I was posting tripe before Y2K, boy. How about you? And you have a nice day now. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Calm down before you blow a gasket, asswipe.

Und der Katze sagt:

I am calm. You should see me when I'm upset. I see you're a little pressed for vocabulary there. ASSWIPE is th best you can do? Personally, I use "Permatex" aviation grade sealer, and I've never blown a gasket yet. Well...I'm glad we could have this little chat, and whatever passes for a nice day with you, have one!

(A) I am a Democrat.
(B) I am a Republican.
(C) I am an Independent.
(D) None of the above.

Actually they are much higher.

For the most part very even keel.

Some how, just some how you appear to be from an ABC board and the back boards.

Und der Katze sagt:

I am calm. You should see me when I'm upset. I see you're a little pressed for vocabulary there. ASSWIPE is th best you can do? Personally, I use "Permatex" aviation grade sealer, and I've never blown a gasket yet. Well...I'm glad we could have this little chat, and whatever passes for a nice day with you, have one!

You have a nice day too, assbreath.

Would the discussions on this board be any different were the internet available and as active during the lead up to the Revolutionary War or the Civil War? "God save the King!" or "F@ck the King!" The state of national unrest today is roughly the same as it was during those two historical periods. Barack Obama has done more, to date, to bolster Ruger's and Smith and Wesson's profits than any president in history.

Und der Katze sagt:

Und der Katze sagt:

ASSBREATH? Graspin' at straws again? Is that YOUR bike I see in the picture? Looks like a MOTO GUZZI.

Und der Katze sagt:

Und der Katze sagt:

ASSBREATH? Graspin' at straws again? Is that YOUR bike I see in the picture? Looks like a MOTO GUZZI.
:lol::lol::lol:
$1000/HP :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back