The spokesman for the MS-13 gang Senator Chuck Schumer has condemned President Trump

85662905.jpg

85662893.jpeg

"Long Island school officials knew MS-13 gang members were tormenting a high school student and had threatened her life — but they did nothing, according to the $110 million lawsuit filed by the dead girl's mother."

Probably it was considered much too *divisive* to address the issue.

$110M lawsuit hits Brentwood School District in MS-13 murder of L.I. teen - NY Daily News
This is a prime example of how liberal POLITICALLY CORRECT SPEECH is destroying America. They keep us from calling these pukes what they are and dealing with them... F**K the left, their politically correct bull shit, call them what they are (Animals-Terrorists) and then deal with the little bastards!

PC is the weapon liberals use to stop discussion of problems. Especially problems they count on for votes.. Why else do you think they want convicted felons to get their voting rights back while still in prison.

That’s your interpretation. Where did he say “all immigrants”? And map then to animals?

i think that was the interpretation most reasonable people drew.

But it's funny to watch you cultists say, "Well, that's not what he meant" whenever the Orange Shitgibbon says something openly racist.

Subjective interpretation is not empirically objective fact. Interpret all you want. The transcript shows the subject was MS-13. Trump referred to MS-13 as animals.

Cultural differences: The Democrats have MS-13, Crips and Bloods and drive-by shootings, and the Republicans have little league baseball and picnics.

What the MS13 do is disgusting enough.

But the disgusting attack of the media and leftists nationwide on our president for accurately depicting them as animals, and pretending that he was referring to *immigrants* is every bit as disgusting.

These are the *immigrants* that the left is defending:

"Officials said the Long Island clique leaders answered to leaders in El Salvador, and sent them proceeds from criminal activity."

"The indictment includes the murder of Angel Soler, who was 15 when he disappeared in July. His body was discovered in mid-October in a wooded lot in the hamlet of Roosevelt. Soler's remains were one of three sets found close to each other over the course of nine days.

"Authorities have said Soler was attacked by a group of people and hacked to death with a machete, and a 26-year-old man was charged in November with his murder.

"The criminal complaint in that case said the suspect acted with others who had not yet been arrested."
"Federal prosecutors believe MS-13, or the Mara Salvatrucha, has thousands of members across the U.S., mostly Central American immigrants."

MS-13 Members Indicted in Machete Killing of Long Island Boy

I think US leftists might want to rethink their strategy of pretending that MS13 don't exist..or worse, pretending that MS13 is representative of all immigrants.

Because that's what they're doing. They are asserting that if you call MS13 "animals" then you are calling ALL immigrants *animals*...which shows you what THEY think of immigrants.

In reality, legal immigrants despise MS13 even more than we do. They don't like it when leftists lump MS13 in with *all immigrants*...as if there's no distinction.

MS-13 prey on legal immigrants.

What the MS13 do is disgusting enough.

But the disgusting attack of the media and leftists nationwide on our president for accurately depicting them as animals, and pretending that he was referring to *immigrants* is every bit as disgusting.

These are the *immigrants* that the left is defending:

"Officials said the Long Island clique leaders answered to leaders in El Salvador, and sent them proceeds from criminal activity."

"The indictment includes the murder of Angel Soler, who was 15 when he disappeared in July. His body was discovered in mid-October in a wooded lot in the hamlet of Roosevelt. Soler's remains were one of three sets found close to each other over the course of nine days.

"Authorities have said Soler was attacked by a group of people and hacked to death with a machete, and a 26-year-old man was charged in November with his murder.

"The criminal complaint in that case said the suspect acted with others who had not yet been arrested."
"Federal prosecutors believe MS-13, or the Mara Salvatrucha, has thousands of members across the U.S., mostly Central American immigrants."

MS-13 Members Indicted in Machete Killing of Long Island Boy

I think US leftists might want to rethink their strategy of pretending that MS13 don't exist..or worse, pretending that MS13 is representative of all immigrants.

Because that's what they're doing. They are asserting that if you call MS13 "animals" then you are calling ALL immigrants *animals*...which shows you what THEY think of immigrants.

In reality, legal immigrants despise MS13 even more than we do. They don't like it when leftists lump MS13 in with *all immigrants*...as if there's no distinction.

MS-13 prey on legal immigrants.

Yes they do.

That’s your interpretation. Where did he say “all immigrants”? And map then to animals?

But it's funny to watch you cultists say, "Well, that's not what he meant" whenever the Orange Shitgibbon says something openly racist.
you stated he said all immigrants are animals. post the comment. Why don't you? you answered that it was an interpretation. no, no, no, you said he said it. post it buddy or you are a liar.

you stated he said all immigrants are animals. post the comment. Why don't you? you answered that it was an interpretation. no, no, no, you said he said it. post it buddy or you are a liar.
joeb is a liar, a shill and an all around scumbag.

My advice to everybody is to put him on ignore and limit his toxicity.

“I think that is the Interpretarion most reasonable people draw”

Another play by the Left. They can’t factually or empirically validate their position but they are certain because people like them share the same view.

Liberals believe Interpretation is a vehicle towards making something real. Why do you think they want to own the Courts? They own the media so that’s a start.

Subjective interpretation is not empirically objective fact. Interpret all you want. The transcript shows the subject was MS-13. Trump referred to MS-13 as animals.

No, he referred to Immigrants as animals.

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.

No mention of MS-13, or "Some of these people", or any kind of qualifier.

Another play by the Left. They can’t factually or empirically validate their position but they are certain because people like them share the same view.

Liberals believe Interpretation is a vehicle towards making something real. Why do you think they want to own the Courts? They own the media so that’s a start.

Guy, if this was the first racist thing Trump has said about Immigrants, you might give him a mulligan...

But it isn't the first. It won't be the last before he's frog-marched out of the White House.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Guy, if this was the first racist thing Trump has said about Immigrants, you might give him a mulligan...

But it isn't the first. It won't be the last before he's frog-marched out of the White House.

You are back tracking because he only called MS-13 ‘animals’. When and where did Trump say something racist about Immigrants? He said some of the ILLEGAL Immigrants from Mexico are rapists, drug dealers, and murderers. That’s a fact. He said without proper vetting, we would be at risk letting so many Syrian refugee makes aged 16-25 because of a high probability of them are terrorists. He was going off intelligence in Germany, France and the UK.

Don’t give us this Trump’s a racist bullshit. It’s not like you people were protesting NBC Studios when Apprentice was getting high ratings. Where were the calls for Hillary to return contribution checks from Trump? What were you people doing at that time? Smearing Bush for contracting with a Dubai firm to manage ports.

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.

The woman asking the question referred to MS 13 specifically. You just quoted his response to her.

“You didn’t build that”.

Actually, no he didn’t and I asked you to post your evidence!

Well, you’re lying and haven’t presented evidence to support your claim! Post baby

Well, you’re lying and haven’t presented evidence to support your claim! Post baby

Show me in my claims where I make a statement that needs empirically validated data? You said “that is the interpretation MOST people draw”. Most? Most of what? Where is your source of people being surveyed to back your claim? If you don’t have it, then don’t say “most”.

Forum List

Back