The spokesman for the MS-13 gang Senator Chuck Schumer has condemned President Trump

When a liberal retorts with name calling or slamming Fox News as his core retort in a debate, it is definitive sign they have lost the debate.

Again, it's kind of tiresome to watch you guys shit yourselves because Fox News told you this gang with only a few hundred members is such a threat.

Trump plays on your worst instincts, and you think it's fine. That's what makes you kind of a retard...

View attachment 194257

Who is telling you that MS 13 is only a few hundred members? I would also request that you stop using the term “retard”. Many of us here have ties and relationships with people who through no fault or error of their own were born with development issues. The term is offensive.

I have honored that request from others in the past. But coming from you, I simply laugh. You must be joking.

When a liberal retorts with name calling or slamming Fox News as his core retort in a debate, it is definitive sign they have lost the debate.

Again, it's kind of tiresome to watch you guys shit yourselves because Fox News told you this gang with only a few hundred members is such a threat.

Trump plays on your worst instincts, and you think it's fine. That's what makes you kind of a retard...

View attachment 194257

Who is telling you that MS 13 is only a few hundred members? I would also request that you stop using the term “retard”. Many of us here have ties and relationships with people who through no fault or error of their own were born with development issues. The term is offensive.

I have honored that request from others in the past. But coming from you, I simply laugh. You must be joking.

I am not joking about the use of that term. You want to insult me personally with name calling go right ahead. Go through my posts and see the frequency in which I call people names. whom I’m debating.

View attachment 194257

I am not joking about the use of that term. You want to insult me personally with name calling go right ahead. Go through my posts and see the frequency in which I call people names. whom I’m debating.

Nope. I’ve got the general tone that you present here. You’ve no call to be offended by anything.

But so describes the average Trump voter so well..

if it weren't' for the retards, he'd have never gotten elected.

the best estimate on MS-13 members is 8-10K.

just can't get worked up about that.

But so describes the average Trump voter so well..

if it weren't' for the retards, he'd have never gotten elected.

the best estimate on MS-13 members is 8-10K.

just can't get worked up about that.

You throw numbers what lie between your ears as factual yet provide no empirical source.
MS 13 mave roots in America but it is now a problem for our immigration. You people turn a blind eye to rapes and murders if it means votes for your side.

Democrats support MS-13. It's in their blood to support any organization that kills Americans, even if they also kill other POCmarks.

Hello outraged, politically correct friends!

We know that Trump was referring to MS13 the other day when he used the term “animals”. We know that in that particular exchange he was responding to a LEO who was expressing concern about the gang.

And, while nobody is defending MS13, intelligent people are taking the man’s history into account as we grasp the full intent of his rhetoric. People who are not PC don’t view these comments in a vacuum. They’re part of the Trump story as a whole.

If you want to be PC, you will bend over backwards to defend the Bigot In Chief as he issues dog whistle after dog whistle. You will never point out that MS13 is an American gang and that MS13 members are not pouring across the border. You will never point out that immigrants are less violent and commit fewer crimes than native born Americans.

Thanks for your concern. It’s always so much fun.

Why is it only commiecrats can hear dog whistles?

It isn’t. But it’s mainly nutbag losers who issue them.

I'm thinking it's reversed, only nut bag losers can hear them. Or could it be you're just so emotionally retarded you think you're hearing something that's not there.

Hello outraged, politically correct friends!

We know that Trump was referring to MS13 the other day when he used the term “animals”. We know that in that particular exchange he was responding to a LEO who was expressing concern about the gang.

And, while nobody is defending MS13, intelligent people are taking the man’s history into account as we grasp the full intent of his rhetoric. People who are not PC don’t view these comments in a vacuum. They’re part of the Trump story as a whole.

If you want to be PC, you will bend over backwards to defend the Bigot In Chief as he issues dog whistle after dog whistle. You will never point out that MS13 is an American gang and that MS13 members are not pouring across the border. You will never point out that immigrants are less violent and commit fewer crimes than native born Americans.

Thanks for your concern. It’s always so much fun.

Why is it only commiecrats can hear dog whistles?

It isn’t. But it’s mainly nutbag losers who issue them.

I'm thinking it's reversed, only nut bag losers can hear them. Or could it be you're just so emotionally retarded you think you're hearing something that's not there.

Sure. That’s probably it. If you assholes are anything it is open and honest about your love for this nation’s minorities. Silly me.

I have no problems with minorities, I do however have a problem with criminals. That would include MS 13 and illegal aliens regardless of country of origin.

Anything that harms or endangers fellow Americans, Democrats will defend it tooth and nail. That's as predictable as a bear shitting in the woods.

Schumer is in the same category as Pelosi and Waters.... idiots.

I’m glad they’re democrats. It’ll make midterm voting much easier for people who don’t follow the real news.

Why is Trump only concerned with MS 13?

The US is infested with gang activity

If you read other sources, you see it was taken out of context.

Shumer did not praise ms13 but damn, when the nutters get themselves a new lie, they really run with it.

It is not clear that Trump was referring to MI-13.

Yes it is. And the media and the left are PURPOSELY taking his remark out of context. So Chucky Schumer whining that immigrants are not animals is the lowest form of political lying. Because that was NOT the context of the statement. Press credentials need to be put in "time-out" until this juvenile hissy fit calms down...

No it is not you Trump ANIMAL. Trump making false accusations is the lowest for political lying and you are the lowest form of political ANIMAL.

How did I become an Animal here? I just happened to hear his speech. And was SHOCKED at the blatant and INTENTIONAL misrepresentations coming out of the "radicalized" American Media. Including the criminal video/audio edits of the President's commments.

I'm NOT in this war. You tribal warriors are just KILLING MY COUNTRY. And I want you all to just destroy BOTH your corrupt and inept parties. So that America can move on. And the press has ALREADY destroyed themselves with lies and omissions and bias. The 2 parties are killing each really well. Any day that happens is a good day for me. I want it over with sooner rather than later.

There was no mis-representation of what he said. He talked about people crossing the border. This is a man who called Mexicans rapists and murderers. The fact that he refuses to apologize for the garbage he spews is appalling. That is why a plurality see him as racist.

Let's fix the propaganda you've been fed. Here is the question that was asked by the Press and his "animal" response WITHOUT MSNBC/CNN phony editing...

Video link:Trump’s ‘animal’ comments taken out of context

It was COMPLETELY in response to a Press question about MS-13.. I saw it happen live. He was not calling all immigrants animals as the entire left media and Chucky Schumer and others are asserting.

Do you think there are Trump supporters who believe that all southern border immigrants are animals?

Can you answer that question honestly?

Yes it is. And the media and the left are PURPOSELY taking his remark out of context. So Chucky Schumer whining that immigrants are not animals is the lowest form of political lying. Because that was NOT the context of the statement. Press credentials need to be put in "time-out" until this juvenile hissy fit calms down...

No it is not you Trump ANIMAL. Trump making false accusations is the lowest for political lying and you are the lowest form of political ANIMAL.

How did I become an Animal here? I just happened to hear his speech. And was SHOCKED at the blatant and INTENTIONAL misrepresentations coming out of the "radicalized" American Media. Including the criminal video/audio edits of the President's commments.

I'm NOT in this war. You tribal warriors are just KILLING MY COUNTRY. And I want you all to just destroy BOTH your corrupt and inept parties. So that America can move on. And the press has ALREADY destroyed themselves with lies and omissions and bias. The 2 parties are killing each really well. Any day that happens is a good day for me. I want it over with sooner rather than later.

There was no mis-representation of what he said. He talked about people crossing the border. This is a man who called Mexicans rapists and murderers. The fact that he refuses to apologize for the garbage he spews is appalling. That is why a plurality see him as racist.

Let's fix the propaganda you've been fed. Here is the question that was asked by the Press and his "animal" response WITHOUT MSNBC/CNN phony editing...

It was COMPLETELY in response to a Press question about MS-13.. I saw it happen live. He was not calling all immigrants animals as the entire left media and Chucky Schumer and others are asserting.

Do you think there are Trump supporters who believe that all southern border immigrants are animals?

Naw.. It's a stupid ass partisan question.. With all the name-calling between the 2 warring tribes no one is clean on name-calling. Just see any USMB thread in Politics.. That's for you folks to fight over.

I only care that people words are not purposely twisted and misused.

Naw.. It's a stupid ass partisan question.. With all the name-calling between the 2 warring tribes no one is clean on name-calling. Just see any USMB thread in Politics.. That's for you folks to fight over.

I only care that people words are not purposely twisted and misused.

Way to go! You couldn’t answer honestly. Your record is clean.

You throw numbers what lie between your ears as factual yet provide no empirical source.
MS 13 mave roots in America but it is now a problem for our immigration. You people turn a blind eye to rapes and murders if it means votes for your side.

guy, the thing is, just because Faux News tells you to jump because of scary brown people doesn't mean the rest of us are falling for it.

If MS13 is REAL PROBLEM, then come up with a program for going after them specifically. Don't go after all immigrants, including a bunch who have been here since they were children, because that appeals to the fear of the Rednecks who listen to Hate Radio.

Democrats support MS-13. It's in their blood to support any organization that kills Americans, even if they also kill other POCmarks.

So by that logic, the NRA is responsible for the 33,000 gun deaths and all the school shootings?

Fox News? You keep bringing up Fox News? When and where did I reference or site Fox News? You think I have issues with what you call “scary brown people”? My ethnic heritage is Mediterranean and am married to a Mexican woman and we have 2 brown children.

Since this story broke where Trump was accused of calling all immigrants “animals”, I did not go to a Fox, NBC, or CBS. I went here:

Remarks by President Trump at a California Sanctuary State Roundtable

Liberal Democrats are always going to side with gangs and terrorists. They cry that something must be done to stop violence from these people and then when someone steps forward to do something, anything, the person and their solution is racist. Funny thing is one rarely hears solutions from Democrats involving faster paths to Citizenship or getting citizens proper state-issued ID.

Are Democrats committed to reducing risks and vulnerabilities or are they committed to the status quo?

Why is Trump only concerned with MS 13?

The US is infested with gang activity

If you read other sources, you see it was taken out of context.

Shumer did not praise ms13 but damn, when the nutters get themselves a new lie, they really run with it.

Pelosi did ;) According to her 13 has a "spark of divinity" in them.

She would not be saying that if a chapter moved into the house next door. Pelosi is the ultimate limousine Liberal.

Forum List

Back