the spenders cant spend

social security is already insolvent. Your argument is invalid. 401ks are optional. I happen to invest my retirement elsewhere, even though the firm will match my contributions. No one else is responsible for anyone else but themselves in a free society. It is not my job to fund your retirement, healthcare or otherwise. That is your job.

Nitt witt.

No, participation in a 401k is not mandatory.

Wow. Okay. Might want to get on that if you care about the solvency of social security.

it was a way that the monied people could contribute less to the retirement of the American people.

They want to kill SS and end pensions.

That is what has been going on here.

The republican party has been working on this for decades.

They want the American people poor and desperate.

that makes them plyable.

what it has done is made them unable to spend.

I thought you said you didn't lie, liar. You can bookmark this post for every time you ask people to back up that you're a liar.

social security is already insolvent. Your argument is invalid. 401ks are optional. I happen to invest my retirement elsewhere, even though the firm will match my contributions. No one else is responsible for anyone else but themselves in a free society. It is not my job to fund your retirement, healthcare or otherwise. That is your job.

Nitt witt.

The DNC pays her 10 cents per post.

Nitt witt.

The DNC pays her 10 cents per post.

I don't know if it's that much, but it was revealed once that she is a paid poster.

No, participation in a 401k is not mandatory.

Wow. Okay. Might want to get on that if you care about the solvency of social security.

it was a way that the monied people could contribute less to the retirement of the American people.

that makes them plyable.

Right, so reform it. Maybe consider our Super framework.

What do you mean "what it has done is made them unable to spend"?

The republicans here FIGHT any real reform.

They only "reform" they will agree to makes the people less better off.

Well if they fight that kind of reform then they're obviously just being contrary. I don't see how they can't support it; it addresses SS solvency and should end up reducing the payroll tax.

It was already declared unconstitutional by the first circuit court of appeals in 1937. It was later deemed constitutional by FDRs stacked supreme court by executive order. It's nothing more than a ponzi scheme. A fraud designed to fail.

SS doesn't need reform. It's needs to be abolished.

Right, well, sorry. That's not something anybody is gonna go for. When it comes down to it, no matter how irresponsible somebody has been, we're still gonna ensure a minimum standard of living. So let's be reasonable. Maybe you'd like it abolished, fine, but does that mean you're gonna oppose anything until you get everything you want? Or are you going to say "this is still shit, but it's much less bad than what we've currently got"?

that makes them plyable.

Right, so reform it. Maybe consider our Super framework.

What do you mean "what it has done is made them unable to spend"?

and every time we try the republicans block the progress because they want it dead NOT fixed.

The republicans have attacked the middle and lower classes for decades now and that is why are income has not risen.

They did the housing crash to make money and got a shit load from it.

they also made the people alot poorer and now they have no way to spend extra money because they have no "extra" money.

The right wants it this way.

they want the people desperate and plyable

Right, well, sorry. That's not something anybody is gonna go for. When it comes down to it, no matter how irresponsible somebody has been, we're still gonna ensure a minimum standard of living. So let's be reasonable. Maybe you'd like it abolished, fine, but does that mean you're gonna oppose anything until you get everything you want? Or are you going to say "this is still shit, but it's much less bad than what we've currently got"?

see

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/13/opinion/the-beleaguered-middle-class-pink-slips.html?_r=3

The school district in Reading, Pa. — the nation’s poorest city — laid off 110 teachers last week, along with hundreds of other employees. As elementary students watched in shock, many of their favorite teachers were pulled out of an assembly one by one and given the bad news by district officials, The Reading Eagle reported.

The layoffs will mean larger classes and an end to public prekindergarten in the city. Many special-education students will lose their mentors. A city where only 8 percent of the residents have a bachelor’s degree (compared with the national average of 28 percent) will fall further behind, largely because Pennsylvania’s Republican governor, Tom Corbett, chose not to find state money to replace $900 million in federal aid that ran out after the stimulus expired. Instead, he further drained his public coffers by cutting business taxes by $250 million this year.

Across the country, many states like Pennsylvania that happily accepted stimulus money to pay for existing employees are laying off those workers now that Congress has turned off the spigot. Over the last three years, at least 700,000 state and local government employees have lost their jobs, including teachers, sanitation workers and public safety personnel, contributing a full percentage point to the unemployment rate.

why does the right hate the constitutionally mandated post office?

so they can kill unions

You want to reform a ponzi scheme? OK, make it optional instead of mandatory.

Forum List

Back