Discussion in 'Economy' started by BDBoop, Jun 13, 2012.
Bruce Bartlett: The Fiscal Legacy of George W. Bush - NYTimes.com
Is this the mess that Obama said he would clear up and failed on that promise too?
Dude, there is no way that you read the article.
I read your executive summary.
1. Nothing there backs up the BS story that Bush caused any of that.
2. No mention of the fact that Bush tried 5 times to rein in Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac.
3. Tax cuts have been shown to increase revenue. he and the progs don't like that but it is true.
4. It's funny how a Republican is a complete and utter moron in the eyes of the left until said republican loses his mind and goes off the rail, then he's a genius.
The CBO doesn't count then, huh?
CBO | Changes in CBO's Baseline Projections Since January 2001
From the OP:
5. Spending -which Chimpola did far too much of- causes debt, not tax cuts.
Separate names with a comma.