starve your infrastructure

strip you of any power to negociate your pay

send you to endless wars for their profits

make higher education rarer and rarer

they strip you of pensions

give a 401 k and then tank the economy

ballon out your housing costs and then crash the market

you people who fight for them are such fucking clowns

none of you want to discuss this do you?

because spelling and YOUR IMPRESSIONS of me are far more important huh?

just keeping people blind as you can wont work to save your failed ideas

The people will revolt like they have every time in history when the wealthy TAKE TOO MUCH!

Contradicting yourself in the same post.

gomezaddams.jpg

Good show, Old Man!!!!

Your fucking party is the party of the monied people in this country and you know it.

That is why you clamour for deregulation and tax cuts for the wealthy.

because they tell you to.

fighting for infrastructure, better schools, access to higher education by the lower classes, food for the poor, decent housing, fewer wars, the health of unions and everything that is for the middle and down is what the dems do.

The shit the republicans hate.

they only shit they like has to do with giving the wealthy more power over us.

Your fucking party is the party of the monied people in this country and you know it.

Please explain how the following people fit into your theory.

John Kerry
Bill and Hillary Clinton
George Soros
Jon Corzine
Warren Buffet
Jay Rockefeller
Nancy Pelosi

Why don't you want to answer this, truthie?

now please show in this posted article where what you claim is said?

Do what? Good lord, you're stoopidity knows no bounds!

In post 3, you said:

"is that what you think a stimulus is?

man your a fucking idiot"

You should have said "you're" instead of "your" as was pointed out to you. Then you asked, "where did I say that?" I posted the permalink to your post showing you saying this and you respond with, "now please show in this posted article where what you claim is said?"

WTF? Are you doing meth?

back you fucking claim you dumb assed fuck

I did liar.

Pareto principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

economics

The original observation was in connection with population and wealth. Pareto noticed that 80% of Italy's land was owned by 20% of the population.[4] He then carried out surveys on a variety of other countries and found to his surprise that a similar distribution applied.

Due to the scale-invariant nature of the power law relationship, the relationship applies also to subsets of the income range. Even if we take the ten wealthiest individuals in the world, we see that the top three (Warren Buffett, Carlos Slim Helú, and Bill Gates) own as much as the next seven put together.[5]

A chart that gave the inequality a very visible and comprehensible form, the so-called 'champagne glass' effect,[6] was contained in the 1992 United Nations Development Program Report, which showed the distribution of global income to be very uneven, with the richest 20% of the world's population controlling 82.7% of the world's income

They distroy your schools

I was game until it turned out that you're exactly as much of a clown as the people you complain about.

You turned it into a big deal dude. Could have just said your opinion and I'd have accepted it. Instead you acted like a twat.

the people will come after the shit you stole from them in the end.

Take that you republican ghools.

And the fools think is all about my spelling and what they think of me.

This is coming for your asses and your idiot ideas

They distroy your schools

I was game until it turned out that you're exactly as much of a clown as the people you complain about.

You turned it into a big deal dude. Could have just said your opinion and I'd have accepted it. Instead you acted like a twat.

Your little attempt at insulting me didnt change the facts did they?

tell me do you have a 401 k and know how it will distribute to you?

do you know about your 401 k?

tell me how its will distribute your money back to you in the end?

The fact that you've show you're unwilling to discuss anything like a grown up?

I'm Australian, so I have superannuation.

So does that mean you know nothing about the push from pensions to 401ks and why?

401(k) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Risk

Unlike defined benefit ERISA plans or banking institution savings accounts, there is no government insurance for assets held in 401(k) accounts. Plans of sponsors experiencing financial difficulties, sometimes have funding problems.[citation needed] Fortunately, the bankruptcy laws give a high priority to sponsor funding liability. In moving between jobs, this should be a consideration by a plan participant in whether to leave assets in the old plan or roll over the assets to a new employer plan.

Pareto principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

economics

The original observation was in connection with population and wealth. Pareto noticed that 80% of Italy's land was owned by 20% of the population.[4] He then carried out surveys on a variety of other countries and found to his surprise that a similar distribution applied.

Due to the scale-invariant nature of the power law relationship, the relationship applies also to subsets of the income range. Even if we take the ten wealthiest individuals in the world, we see that the top three (Warren Buffett, Carlos Slim Helú, and Bill Gates) own as much as the next seven put together.[5]

A chart that gave the inequality a very visible and comprehensible form, the so-called 'champagne glass' effect,[6] was contained in the 1992 United Nations Development Program Report, which showed the distribution of global income to be very uneven, with the richest 20% of the world's population controlling 82.7% of the world's income

:lmao:

Even if we take the ten wealthiest individuals in the world, we see that the top three (Warren Buffett, Carlos Slim Helú, and Bill Gates) own as much as the next seven put together.[5]

Two of the top 3 are Democrats. Sure kills your theory on which party is the party of the monied people. :lol:

So does that mean you know nothing about the push from pensions to 401ks and why?

Super is basically mandatory 401k. So yeah, we had the push from pensions to 401k 20 years ago. Is that happening now in the US is it?

Super is basically mandatory 401k. So yeah, we had the push from pensions to 401k 20 years ago. Is that happening now in the US is it?

They've been around since 1978 to 80'ish.

our 401 ks rules are picked by the company and are not insured and protected like SS

Forum List

Back