The South SHOULD have seceded.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
It would have been better that way for the North too.

The South takes more welfare, wages more costly wars, costly both in terms of human life, and financial costs.

We wouldn't be funding Israel, countries, and military bases all over the glove.

The South costs us more in stimulus, like that of Tennessee River Valley, NASA facilities, a ton of Fed prisons, and Fed Military bases.

We could also raise our minimum wage, and poverty rates, to adjust for the higher cost of living up here.

All we got from the deal, was the South unloading it's Black problem onto Northern cities.

Also note Mexicans, Guatemalans, Salvadorians etc. would have to cross not one, but two borders to cross into the USA.

My guess is we'd have half the Blacks, and half the Hispanics.

We'd be more like a wealthier version of Canada, without the South.

Black problem?

I don't think it's them that's the problem.

The South takes more welfare, wages more costly wars, costly both in terms of human life, and financial costs.

We wouldn't be funding Israel, countries, and military bases all over the glove.

The South costs us more in stimulus, like that of Tennessee River Valley, NASA facilities, a ton of Fed prisons, and Fed Military bases.

We could also raise our minimum wage, and poverty rates, to adjust for the higher cost of living up here.

All we got from the deal, was the South unloading it's Black problem onto Northern cities.

Also note Mexicans, Guatemalans, Salvadorians etc. would have to cross not one, but two borders to cross into the USA.

in current times the south is RED GOP but yeah; the south should have nuked the north. If only they would have had some nukes back then.
There would have never been a 9/11, or a modern day New York, or a ............ yeah .........

• Banned

in current times the south is RED GOP but yeah; the south should have nuked the north. If only they would have had some nukes back then.
There would have never been a 9/11, or a modern day New York, or a ............ yeah .........

Hmm, as if the South would've been able to nuke the North.

Would secession have stopped northern urban elites from poisoning the social and moral fabric with marxist ideologies? if you ask me, the USA was doing just fine up until the late 60s when the seeds planted by neo-marxists we invited to live among us after fleeing Europe finally came to fruition.

• Banned

Would secession have stopped northern urban elites from poisoning the social and moral fabric with marxist ideologies? if you ask me, the USA was doing just fine up until the late 60s when the seeds planted by neo-marxists we invited to live among us after fleeing Europe finally came to fruition.

Sure, and it's largely ethnic specific AKA, Jews, and to a lesser extent Irish Catholics, and Northern Anglos.
Not so much Italians, Poles, or Germans in the Northern states.

The thing is with a border in place at the Mason Dixon line, would have probably made it harder for Blacks, and now Hispanics to arrive here.

So, the North wouldn't have as many Democrat voters, AKA Blacks, and Puerto Ricans.

The South did secede....and then they were stupid and decided to start a war against the North by firing on Ft. Sumter. IF they'd left well enough alone, who knows what would have happened.

go back to Poland

Black problem?

Even middle class Prince George's County, Maryland has a high murder rate, because it's the ONLY Black dominated Middle-Class county in the USA.

You seem to have a rare knack for getting Cause and Effect backward.

Sure, poor, and middle class Black communities have high murder rates, but it must just be poverty involved. Right.
Poverty has nothing to do with crime rates.....:rolleyes:

Black problem?

Even middle class Prince George's County, Maryland has a high murder rate, because it's the ONLY Black dominated Middle-Class county in the USA.

Sure, poor, and middle class Black communities have high murder rates, but it must just be poverty involved. Right.

Course not. NOBODY steals food when they're hungry, cuz that would be like illegal and shit.

Black problem?

Course not. NOBODY steals food when they're hungry, cuz that would be like illegal and shit.

Right, inner city violence is fueled by a bunch of hungry boys who just want a hamburger...

Every science Fiction said the South would have stayed Seceded if they won, what a fantasy! What an ignorant fantasy if you look at the most Ardent historians of the Civil War and you'll find them purely neglectful. The point is Texas was already "not in", that's the bonnie blue star, or the lone star, or the texas flag, well the Federal Government is the branch of government that doesn't Allow the right people into the United States. The war was also a political campaign, and the states were confederate and unionist in all history.

I guess he mean's just kicking out the South Now, well that'd be funny ,get the dictator president on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back