The South Korea Crisis.So Do Most Of Us Have Cars With Korean Parts?

Tell it the hundreds of thousands of innocent people who would die for no reason except trumps ego and stupidity.

And you are stupid if you believe that.
What we have today is the result of the last 3 Presidents over 24 years kicking the North Korean can down the road.
If Trump becomes the 4th President to do nothing - North Korea will absolutely have nukes. And THAT is a disaster waiting to happen.

Don't they already have nukes?
what about bunny food? isnt that one of many products we get from south korea?

My bunny only eats Tropical Carnival, and that is made in Pennsylvania.

51z7h2iebhl._sy355_.jpg
Whewwwweeew!! Im so relieved! this means all 987 Billion Bunnies in the USA wont starve!!! Yipee!,,,,but what about Hamster Food? doesnt that come from S.Korea?

Tell it the hundreds of thousands of innocent people who would die for no reason except trumps ego and stupidity.

What we have today is the result of the last 3 Presidents over 24 years kicking the North Korean can down the road.
If Trump becomes the 4th President to do nothing - North Korea will absolutely have nukes. And THAT is a disaster waiting to happen.

51z7h2iebhl._sy355_.jpg
Whewwwweeew!! Im so relieved! this means all 987 Billion Bunnies in the USA wont starve!!! Yipee!,,,,but what about Hamster Food? doesnt that come from S.Korea?

I'm pretty sure Tropical Carnival makes food for all small pets, even birds. :)

51z7h2iebhl._sy355_.jpg

well I might get a pet kangaroo and llamma,,,,,i hope they sell thier foods here in Florida

51z7h2iebhl._sy355_.jpg

well I might get a pet kangaroo and llamma,,,,,i hope they sell thier foods here in Florida

But those aren't small pets. :lol: Those would be considered large pets. There are plenty of pet food makers here in the US for large and small pets though. Don't worry so much. :itsok:

51z7h2iebhl._sy355_.jpg

But those aren't small pets. :lol: Those would be considered large pets. There are plenty of pet food makers here in the US for large and small pets though. Don't worry so much. :itsok:
oh wait, i have to see if those pets are allowed in my condo community :laugh2:

Sort of, they have yet to build a successful transportable weaponized missile. But they are not far from it.
Doing nothing ensures they will soon. And then the game changes.

can you imagine if the first attempt to land a missile in the USA fails, and it lands on the north pole? and yet none of the ice melts?

Forum List

Back