The South Korea Crisis.So Do Most Of Us Have Cars With Korean Parts?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eek-52::dunno::hellno: They haven't really brought this issue up on at least Fox News at this point. Yet, we all know what part South Korea plays in the international auto/parts market. Can you imagine being the owner/employee of a Hyundai or Kia sales complex?
If any of you here have a vehicle that relies on Korean parts, or own a vehicle produced in South Korea, are you a bit on the edge this week? :eek:

:eek-52::dunno::hellno: They haven't really brought this issue up on at least Fox News at this point. Yet, we all know what part South Korea plays in the international auto/parts market. Can you imagine being the owner/employee of a Hyundai or Kia sales complex?
If any of you here have a vehicle that relies on Korean parts, or own a vehicle produced in South Korea, are you a bit on the edge this week? :eek:
This isn't about auto parts as President Trump knows.

I don't know and to be honest, I haven't thought about that. I'm more worried about us getting into something stupid and unnecessary to try to prove some point.
We all die. Get over it, my friend.

As for the DPRK, I strongly doubt the world will end over Kim Jong-Un. Could people be killed? Certainly. All 7 Billion of us? Not likely.

we have some real big Kia dealers out here in sw Florida,,,im pretty sure the real heavy owner is crapping himself
LOL. It's money that will save the world. Do you really think the Chinese want WWIII? Who do you think is more worried about a revolt; the Chinese or the USA?

Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebo

we have some real big Kia dealers out here in sw Florida,,,im pretty sure the real heavy owner is crapping himself
LOL. It's money that will save the world. Do you really think the Chinese want WWIII? Who do you think is more worried about a revolt; the Chinese or the USA?
arent inflatable dolls made in Korea?

I don't know and to be honest, I haven't thought about that. I'm more worried about us getting into something stupid and unnecessary to try to prove some point.
We all die. Get over it, my friend.

As for the DPRK, I strongly doubt the world will end over Kim Jong-Un. Could people be killed? Certainly. All 7 Billion of us? Not likely.

Tell it the hundreds of thousands of innocent people who would die for no reason except trumps ego and stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Do you think China's 1% care any more than the US's?

War profiteers on all sides (like trump and his crony capitalist friends) are salivating.

Do you think China's 1% care any more than the US's?

War profiteers on all sides (like trump and his crony capitalist friends) are salivating.

Are you saying the Chinese do want WWIII?

Tell it the hundreds of thousands of innocent people who would die for no reason except trumps ego and stupidity.

And you are stupid if you believe that.
What we have today is the result of the last 3 Presidents over 24 years kicking the North Korean can down the road.
If Trump becomes the 4th President to do nothing - North Korea will absolutely have nukes. And THAT is a disaster waiting to happen.

What we have today is the result of the last 3 Presidents over 24 years kicking the North Korean can down the road.
If Trump becomes the 4th President to do nothing - North Korea will absolutely have nukes. And THAT is a disaster waiting to happen.

Don't they already have nukes?

what about bunny food? isnt that one of many products we get from south korea?

what about bunny food? isnt that one of many products we get from south korea?

My bunny only eats Tropical Carnival, and that is made in Pennsylvania.

51z7h2iebhl._sy355_.jpg

Forum List

Back