The SNL huge propaganda skit...I have a question?

Sign the Petition

I want Donald Trump to shut up. I want you, Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter, to close Mr. Trump's twitter account.

Mr. Trump's tweets are disgraceful, embarrassing, and a a threat to national security. His tweets are encouraging a troubling world wide rise in right wing nationalism. His tweets are a threat to world peace and the prestige of the U.S.A. In Mr. Trump's small hands Twitter is the equivalent of a weapon of mass destruction.

Does Putin pay you in Rubles, or Dollars?
Or does he offer you sexual favors from Hillary Clinton?
And by Hillary Clinton, I mean, John Podesta will do anything for you Hillary tells him to.
Not that there is anything wrong with that....

Once again

The left wants to beat up on the right with out getting punched back ..

This is to complicated for you to figure out .

Once again the left is yelling at Trump to tone it down and the left ramps it up?

When you're railing against a comedy troup which has mocked every US President since Gerald Ford (who was President when they started). George H.W. Bush even appeared on SNL to complain that he wasn't anything like Dana Carvey's caricature of him, while Carvey appeared in split screen mocking him. Now one could say that Carvey was "ramping it up" in mocking Bush, but here was a President with a sense of humour, who was capable of laughing at himself.

Here's a truth that any smart person knows: If you're not able to laugh at yourself, others will be more than willing to do it for you. Trump isn't a smart person.

Think pal, this is why we support Trump trolling the media...you just answered your own question why we hate you...

So you aren't just whining about Trump being ridiculed, You're defending the honor and integrity of the office and all past presidents? Too bad Trump doesn't care about that as much as you claim to.

I am not complaining about shit , I am pointing out the lefts hypocrisy..

They want the president to tone it down while they continue with the same ol propaganda.

leftists are a violent bunch

Yeah, sketch comedy is real violent. LOL. Thanks for the good belly laugh.

Sign the Petition

I want Donald Trump to shut up. I want you, Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter, to close Mr. Trump's twitter account.

Mr. Trump's tweets are disgraceful, embarrassing, and a a threat to national security. His tweets are encouraging a troubling world wide rise in right wing nationalism. His tweets are a threat to world peace and the prestige of the U.S.A. In Mr. Trump's small hands Twitter is the equivalent of a weapon of mass destruction.

Does Putin pay you in Rubles, or Dollars?
Or does he offer you sexual favors from Hillary Clinton?
And by Hillary Clinton, I mean, John Podesta will do anything for you Hillary tells him to.
Not that there is anything wrong with that....

Once again

The left wants to beat up on the right with out getting punched back ..

This is to complicated for you to figure out .

What I am telling you that any time you are working against a US President like The Media is now, like our own FBI is now, you are doing Russia's bidding.

Trump needs to be even more vocal and aggressive.

The Left would rather he just shut up and take what they are dishing out.

Telling Donald Trump to STFU is the last thing that should be done.

Thanks for trying, but once again the left is telling Trump to tone it down , shut up on Twitter and what do they do?

Ramp up the attacks ..

So you think Trump is the only one who should hit back?

So you think Trump was being unfair for attacking the media?

This crap has enough going on for 40 years..you want the media to trash some one but then don't want to pay the price..

This describes Trump's childish behavior perfectly.
275957250.jpg

So you don't think the media has any responsibility but the president does?

Wow. You really don't see the difference between the responsibility of the President of the United States, and comedians on a TV show? You're pretty stupid, aren't you?

Wow you think media doesn't effect people's life's but 13 Russians beat Hillary with Facebook memes?

You and Muller are a special kind of stupid ..

The left thinks shows like SNL doesn't have an impact , but 13 Russians on Facebook does?

Sign the Petition

Were you to close your Twatter account you wouldn't have to see President Trump's Tweets. But, of course, then you couldn't survive.
Help me here....I'm searching for downside to that.

Henry I am an old guy ..help me out here I am confused..

So the left says Trump should stop his attacks on the press..and the left ramps up the attacks on the president?

SNL is the press?

Trump is a friggin snowflake. A spoiled petulant brat who is not fit emotionally, temperamentally, or intellectually to be president. He can't take the pressure. I mean if he can't take a SNL skit, what the hell does that say.

Once again the left is yelling at Trump to tone it down and the left ramps it up?

When you're railing against a comedy troup which has mocked every US President since Gerald Ford (who was President when they started). George H.W. Bush even appeared on SNL to complain that he wasn't anything like Dana Carvey's caricature of him, while Carvey appeared in split screen mocking him. Now one could say that Carvey was "ramping it up" in mocking Bush, but here was a President with a sense of humour, who was capable of laughing at himself.

Here's a truth that any smart person knows: If you're not able to laugh at yourself, others will be more than willing to do it for you. Trump isn't a smart person.

Think pal, this is why we support Trump trolling the media...you just answered your own question why we hate you...

So you aren't just whining about Trump being ridiculed, You're defending the honor and integrity of the office and all past presidents? Too bad Trump doesn't care about that as much as you claim to.

They want the president to tone it down while they continue with the same ol propaganda.

If you aren't complaining, then why is there a snot bubble in your nose, and tears on your cheek? Grow up you big baby.

If you aren't complaining, then why is there a snot bubble in your nose, and tears on your cheek? Grow up you big baby.

Once again, shows like SNL doesn't have an impact according to you on the voting public, but 13 Russians on Facebook does????.

Please explain yourself with this logic.

Sign the Petition

Were you to close your Twatter account you wouldn't have to see President Trump's Tweets. But, of course, then you couldn't survive.

So the left says Trump should stop his attacks on the press..and the left ramps up the attacks on the president?

SNL is the press?

MSM where most of you get your " news" from

How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

A plea to our leaders: Tone down your rhetoric before it is too late

Mr. President, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice.

Mr. Jeff Zucker, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice as well.

This is not a fight between the media and the president of the United States. This is not a fight between our political parties. Nor is this a fight for the soul of the country. This is terrorism, pure and simple.

This is an effort to destabilize our country, whether or not the pipe bombs mailed to a growing list of individuals and institutions were meant to all detonate or not. This is a serious national crisis.

The skit..

So we have Democrats shooting up ball parks, Republicans sending pipe bombs...

Yet the left wants Trump to shut up while they keep posting propaganda?

I don't get it ..

Conservatives are such Snowflakes.

It was fucking funny

How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

This is not a fight between the media and the president of the United States. This is not a fight between our political parties. Nor is this a fight for the soul of the country. This is terrorism, pure and simple.

This is an effort to destabilize our country, whether or not the pipe bombs mailed to a growing list of individuals and institutions were meant to all detonate or not. This is a serious national crisis.

The skit..

I don't get it ..

It was fucking funny

^^^ thinks 13 Russians beat Hillary with Facebook memes

The skit..

I don't get it ..

It was fucking funny

I think our little snowflakes were triggered.

So sad

The skit..

Dude likes his posts a LOT more than anyone else does

I don't get it ..

It was fucking funny

^^^ thinks 13 Russians beat Hillary with Facebook memes

The skit..

I don't get it ..

It was fucking funny

I think our little snowflakes were triggered.

So sad

Once again the left is the one telling Trump to shut up ..so the only noise they here is from them..

No?

who in the world even watches that anymore

i mean really
Tramp and bear513 for 2, plus the video alone got 0ver 3 million views already in just one day.

so a pretty freaking low number of people huh ass hole less then one percent

that is if your numbers are correct

after all we all know how much leftards lie
It's up to 3.5+ million since my post at 4AM. And that is just the SNL posted video, there are dozens and dozens of viewer posted videos each with thousands and thousands of views. But if you weren't STUPID enough to be a Tramp supporter, you would know how to check the number of views of a YouTube video.

Sign the Petition

SNL is the press?

Cartoons would still be more accurate than where you get yours.
maxresdefault.jpg

who in the world even watches that anymore

i mean really
Tramp and bear513 for 2, plus the video alone got 0ver 3 million views already in just one day.

so a pretty freaking low number of people huh ass hole less then one percent

that is if your numbers are correct

after all we all know how much leftards lie
It's up to 3.5+ million since my post at 4AM. And that is just the SNL posted video, there are dozens and dozens of viewer posted videos each with thousands and thousands of views. But if you weren't STUPID enough to be a Tramp supporter, you would know how to check the number of views of a YouTube video.

Exactly and the left tells Trump to tone it down.....

Sign the Petition

SNL is the press?

Cartoons would still be more accurate than where you get yours.
maxresdefault.jpg

You still don't want to admit I am right do you?

Once again the left thinks 13 Russians with Facebook memes beat Hillary, the left crys and says Trump should shut up, so they can sit back and watch there propaganda..

Forum List

Back