The SNL huge propaganda skit...I have a question?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

A plea to our leaders: Tone down your rhetoric before it is too late

Mr. President, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice.

Mr. Jeff Zucker, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice as well.

This is not a fight between the media and the president of the United States. This is not a fight between our political parties. Nor is this a fight for the soul of the country. This is terrorism, pure and simple.

This is an effort to destabilize our country, whether or not the pipe bombs mailed to a growing list of individuals and institutions were meant to all detonate or not. This is a serious national crisis.

The skit..

So we have Democrats shooting up ball parks, Republicans sending pipe bombs...

Yet the left wants Trump to shut up while they keep posting propaganda?

I don't get it ..

Sign the Petition

I want Donald Trump to shut up. I want you, Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter, to close Mr. Trump's twitter account.

Mr. Trump's tweets are disgraceful, embarrassing, and a a threat to national security. His tweets are encouraging a troubling world wide rise in right wing nationalism. His tweets are a threat to world peace and the prestige of the U.S.A. In Mr. Trump's small hands Twitter is the equivalent of a weapon of mass destruction.

Thanks for posting Douglas Schoen's opinion, a jewish democrat (who hates Whitey) and an embarrassingly cheesy skit of no talent turds! Keep the stupidity coming!

See this is what I don't get the left bitches for Trump to tone it down yet the left tones it up?

Crazy the left thinks they can bully the president of the the United States and don't get punched back

Trump rips the media as critics call for him to 'tone it down'

The president resumed his attack on the press as the "enemy of the people" just days...

Is Trump really stupid enough to think a SNL skit could somehow be illegal, or that he has the authority to somehow shut them down? Please tell me our president isn't that stoooopid.

Sign the Petition

I want Donald Trump to shut up. I want you, Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter, to close Mr. Trump's twitter account.

Mr. Trump's tweets are disgraceful, embarrassing, and a a threat to national security. His tweets are encouraging a troubling world wide rise in right wing nationalism. His tweets are a threat to world peace and the prestige of the U.S.A. In Mr. Trump's small hands Twitter is the equivalent of a weapon of mass destruction.

Were you to close your Twatter account you wouldn't have to see President Trump's Tweets. But, of course, then you couldn't survive.
Help me here....I'm searching for downside to that.

How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

This is not a fight between the media and the president of the United States. This is not a fight between our political parties. Nor is this a fight for the soul of the country. This is terrorism, pure and simple.

This is an effort to destabilize our country, whether or not the pipe bombs mailed to a growing list of individuals and institutions were meant to all detonate or not. This is a serious national crisis.

The skit..

I don't get it ..

I don't want Trump to 'shut up'- I would just like it if Trump felt some inclination to not to lie constantly.
SNL has mocked Presidents ever since the show started- Trump is the first President since SNL started that has openly suggested that maybe that should be against the law.

Why does the right support this nutball?

Sign the Petition

Were you to close your Twatter account you wouldn't have to see President Trump's Tweets. But, of course, then you couldn't survive.

Henry I am an old guy ..help me out here I am confused..

So the left says Trump should stop his attacks on the press..and the left ramps up the attacks on the president?

See this is what I don't get the left bitches for Trump to tone it down yet the left tones it up?

Crazy the left thinks they can bully the president of the the United States and don't get punched back

The president resumed his attack on the press as the "enemy of the people" just days...

LOL I love that you think that anyone is 'bullying' Trump.

The irony of Trump the bully thinking he is being bullied is just too rich.

Trump is thin skinned and litigious and despises any media that is not kissing his ass.

Now we find out that he was in cahoots with his own media friendly media company to kill coverage that wasn't flattering to Trump.

Amazing isn't it- after years of SNL mocking Bush- how Bush never suggested that SNL might be breaking the law?

Is Trump really stupid enough to think a SNL skit could somehow be illegal, or that he has the authority to somehow shut them down? Please tell me our president isn't that stoooopid.

This is complicated for you?

The left is pissed the the president of the USA attacks the liberal press but then airs that propganda?

Trump is being way too easy on the seditious press. Start arresting a few for incitement to riot, sedition, jaywalking.

The skit..

I don't get it ..

I don't want Trump to 'shut up'- I would just like it if Trump felt some inclination to not to lie constantly.
SNL has mocked Presidents ever since the show started- Trump is the first President since SNL started that has openly suggested that maybe that should be against the law.

Why does the right support this nutball?

Trump is the first president in modern history to take on MSM and they got upset...

Sign the Petition

So the left says Trump should stop his attacks on the press..and the left ramps up the attacks on the president?
Is not the Left simply following Trump's Law, "when hit, hit back 10 times as hard," to its logical conclusion?

If you object to the Left following Trump's Law, then isn't your problem with Trump's Law it self, and therefore shouldn't you be demanding that Trump himself end Trump's Law?????

You can't have it both ways..

The SNL skit was pure North Korean propaganda ..

Based on over 50 years in broadcasting I am certain that a thorough technical inspection of ANY TV station would find sufficient violations to shut the station down within hours. All it would take to change things would be a focused inspection of a few select stations. Nothing to do with politics; purely technical issues. Now the selection process....yeah, that might have a certain focus....

Trump is the first president in modern history to take on MSM and they got upset....
Oh pure Trumpian BULLSHIT!
Tramp always claims to be the first in history to do anything when the pathological liar has NEVER been original!
Nixon took on the "Liberal media" while Donnie Dirtbag was still a little snot-nosed brat!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

This is complicated for you?

The left is pissed the the president of the USA attacks the liberal press but then airs that propganda?

Propaganda? Nope. It was well deserved ridicule. Thin skin and tiny fingers. I'll bet he cries himself to sleep.

Sign the Petition

Is not the Left simply following Trump's Law, "when hit, hit back 10 times as hard," to its logical conclusion?

If you object to the Left following Trump's Law, then isn't your problem with Trump's Law it self, and therefore shouldn't you be demanding that Trump himself end Trump's Law?????

Quit playing that game liberals own the media, billboard, commercial's the school's everything is a liberlism slant..

You tell trump to slow down and up the game...

You know I am right..

Forum List

Back