Schumer: Trump will never get the wall in any form

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Schumer: Trump Is Not Going to Get the Wall in Any Form | Breitbart

Let's examine something real quick.
Leftist Anti American party allows a shutdown on Friday and this is what happens.

A. President Trump,The American People,America etc win and democrats collapse and allow the wall to be built after who knows how long they decide to throw a hissy fit.

B. Leftists keep the government shut down for an undetermined amount of time and in that time the American people come to realize we don't NEED the government to control every aspect of our lives and hence we don't NEED democrats in power any longer since the democrat party is for complete government control from cradle to grave of American's lives and come 2020 we have a HUGE landslide for the GOP with President Trump leading the way in a larger landslide than Reagan had in 1984.

SO being honest here who do ya think blinks first!? President Trump who wrote a book on the Art of the Deal or Leftists who are only putting up a front for their most extreme leftist parts of their party? I say Americans,America and President Trump win within a month.

What's funny is with the next president come in the wall between Mexico and America will continue to grow..

SchumerDope.jpg

Leftist Anti American party allows a shutdown on Friday and this is what happens.

A. President Trump,The American People,America etc win and democrats collapse and allow the wall to be built after who knows how long they decide to throw a hissy fit.

B. Leftists keep the government shut down for an undetermined amount of time and in that time the American people come to realize we don't NEED the government to control every aspect of our lives and hence we don't NEED democrats in power any longer since the democrat party is for complete government control from cradle to grave of American's lives and come 2020 we have a HUGE landslide for the GOP with President Trump leading the way in a larger landslide than Reagan had in 1984.

SO being honest here who do ya think blinks first!? President Trump who wrote a book on the Art of the Deal or Leftists who are only putting up a front for their most extreme leftist parts of their party? I say Americans,America and President Trump win within a month.

Trump has never read a book; much less wrote one.

The important number to remember is $5B. The marker was laid down at $5B on this upcoming agreement.

Here is the tweet from the blob:

“The Democrats and President Obama gave Iran 150 Billion Dollars and got nothing, but they can’t give 5 Billion Dollars for National Security and a Wall?”

So the figure is $5B for this upcoming negotiation.
Anything less than $5B means the blob caved
Anything equal to $5B or greater means the Dems caved.

I'm guessing its going to be around $1B or so when it shakes out, the blob will claim victory, you idiots will applaud it even though he caved like a little beeotch!

Trump didn't write that book. He hired a ghost writer. I doubt he even read it.

Like Barrypuppet's "Dreams Of My Father"? Seems that Barrypuppet's fake father's dream was to impregnate as many women as possible and then abandon them.

(snicker)

Did you know that Schumer was for the wall before he is against the wall over very similar legislative proposals?

2013: All Senate Dems voted to build border fence, kill visa lottery, end chain migration
by Paul Bedard

January 30, 2018 01:19 PM

EXCERPT:

All Senate Democrats united with two independent senators in 2013 to push through a comprehensive immigration reform plan to build a border fence and end “chain migration” and the visa lottery, positions they now oppose because they are in President Trump’s immigration package.

Led by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, 52 Democrats and two independents OK’d the legislation.

LINK

Now we have the same two leftist assholes opposing the Trump proposal which is similar to the one THEY passed in the 2103 Senate.

"The provisions that were included in the legislation sponsored by Schumer, S.744 - Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act, are very similar to those Trump is now pushing in his broad plan he will outline in tonight’s State of the Union address."

Like Barrypuppet's "Dreams Of My Father"? Seems that Barrypuppet's fake father's dream was to impregnate as many women as possible and then abandon them.

(snicker)

How creative of you. Can you tell me how you came up with that bit of information, or how it would make a bit of difference to anybody if it was true?

Did you know that Schumer was for the wall before he is against the wall over very similar legislative proposals?

2013: All Senate Dems voted to build border fence, kill visa lottery, end chain migration
by Paul Bedard

EXCERPT:

All Senate Democrats united with two independent senators in 2013 to push through a comprehensive immigration reform plan to build a border fence and end “chain migration” and the visa lottery, positions they now oppose because they are in President Trump’s immigration package.

Led by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, 52 Democrats and two independents OK’d the legislation.

LINK

Now we have the same two leftist assholes opposing the Trump proposal which is similar to the one THEY passed in the 2103 Senate.

"The provisions that were included in the legislation sponsored by Schumer, S.744 - Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act, are very similar to those Trump is now pushing in his broad plan he will outline in tonight’s State of the Union address."

Interesting. Did that legislation become law?

by Paul Bedard

EXCERPT:

LINK

You didn't read the link, which has the answer, but it should be obvious anyway, IF you have the brains to figure it out.

by Paul Bedard

EXCERPT:

LINK

You didn't read the link, which has the answer, but it should be obvious anyway, IF you have the brains to figure it out.

So Eric Cantor --REPUBLICAN-- killed it in the house. Interesting. I wonder why.

by Paul Bedard

EXCERPT:

LINK

So Eric Cantor --REPUBLICAN-- killed it in the house. Interesting. I wonder why.

I notice you are going to overlook Schumer's obvious hypocrisy, I wonder why...………….

by Paul Bedard

EXCERPT:

LINK

I notice you are going to overlook Schumer's obvious hypocrisy, I wonder why...………….

No need to ignore anybody's hypocrisy. Why did republicans kill that bill? That was right along the time they were opposing everything out of shear childishness, wasn't it?

Times change. Politicians do about faces. Not only did Hillary and Schumer support the wall in days of yore, so did even Harry Reid, once upon a time. Reid even opposed birthright citizenship for the kids of illegals.

BUT THEN, something happened. Democrats discovered the illegal alien parents of anchor babies were VOTING FOR THEM.

Welllllll, that changes everything. And ever since, Democrats and illegal aliens lived happily together, ever after.

th

Times change. Politicians do about faces. Not only did Hillary and Schumer support the wall in days of yore, so did even Harry Reid, once upon a time. Reid even opposed birthright citizenship for the kids of illegals.

BUT THEN, something happened. Democrats discovered the illegal alien parents of anchor babies were VOTING FOR THEM.

Welllllll, that changes everything. And ever since, Democrats and illegal aliens lived happily together, ever after.

th

Still no explanation why republicans reversed their desire for all that. Remember, it was republicans that blocked all that just a few years ago. Why did they do that?

It’s amazing. These assholes voted for the wall, but they refuse to fund it.

Talk about political bullshit.

They just don’t want Trump to accomplish a campaign promise. It’s not about what is good for the country....it’s about the politics.

It’s amazing. These assholes voted for the wall, but they refuse to fund it.

Talk about political bullshit.

They just don’t want Trump to accomplish a campaign promise. It’s not about what is good for the country....it’s about the politics.

Why did republicans vote to block that bill back in 2013? You know that's why it didn't become law back then, don't you?

Forum List

Back