The SNL huge propaganda skit...I have a question?

Is Trump really stupid enough to think a SNL skit could somehow be illegal, or that he has the authority to somehow shut them down? Please tell me our president isn't that stoooopid.
The Creature is truly clue-less... he's in wwaaaaayy over his head...

And he's running out of friends in high places... well, this side of Moscow, anyway.

How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

A plea to our leaders: Tone down your rhetoric before it is too late

Mr. President, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice.

Mr. Jeff Zucker, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice as well.

This is not a fight between the media and the president of the United States. This is not a fight between our political parties. Nor is this a fight for the soul of the country. This is terrorism, pure and simple.

This is an effort to destabilize our country, whether or not the pipe bombs mailed to a growing list of individuals and institutions were meant to all detonate or not. This is a serious national crisis.

The skit..

So we have Democrats shooting up ball parks, Republicans sending pipe bombs...

Yet the left wants Trump to shut up while they keep posting propaganda?

I don't get it ..

You’re being serious, arent you?

How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

Because liberals are mentally ill children.

Is the channel changer on your TV broke?

Channel changer? TV? I bet SNL is the most popular show in your old age home. Has to be the only demographic who still watches it.

Then why are you whining about a skit on a show you don't watch?

SNL did skits on 43 and Obama - neither one of them lost their chite over it ..

but both of them were intelligent enough to understand parody.

. nothing was like this , this went beyond funny to criminal propaganda..

275957250.jpg

Is Trump really stupid enough to think a SNL skit could somehow be illegal, or that he has the authority to somehow shut them down? Please tell me our president isn't that stoooopid.
You know he is.

Fuck you this was the biggest propaganda skit in US history..

A pure take down of a fucking president.

The left says to the president to tone it down and SNL tones it up
Bullshit. It's satire. (That means it's a joke). Not meant to be taken seriously.

Trump is a friggin snowflake. A spoiled petulant brat who is not fit emotionally, temperamentally, or intellectually to be president. He can't take the pressure. I mean if he can't take a SNL skit, what the hell does that say.

Last edited:

Sadly, I cannot tell you any such thing, because he really is that thin-skinned and stupid.

Trump is a friggin snowflake. A spoiled petulant brat who is not fit emotionally, temperamentally, or intellectually to be president. He can't take the pressure. I mean if he can't take a SNL skit, what the hell does that say.

Once again the left is yelling at Trump to tone it down and the left ramps it up?

Sadly, I cannot tell you any such thing, because he really is that thin-skinned and stupid.

Once again the left is yelling at Trump to tone it down....

So who is thin skinned ?

The Left gets their news from Comedy Central, Late Night talk show host COMEDIANS (Colbert, Kimmel, etc) and SNL. All lies, and propaganda yet their limited intellect has them believing COMEDIANS who typically are flawed people, often addicts, and with deep psychological problems. These are the people Democrats admire, and where they get their information.

They so mean. Next they'll be letting children die.

Thanks for trying, but once again the left is telling Trump to tone it down , shut up on Twitter and what do they do?

Ramp up the attacks ..

Who watches Saturday Night Live any more except for stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat hipsters?

It was funny back in the 70s and 80s. Nowadays it is a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back