The SNL huge propaganda skit...I have a question?

They so mean. Next they'll be letting children die.

Thanks for trying, but once again the left is telling Trump to tone it down , shut up on Twitter and what do they do?

Ramp up the attacks ..

So you think Trump is the only one who should hit back?

So you think Trump was being unfair for attacking the media?

This crap has enough going on for 40 years..you want the media to trash some one but then don't want to pay the price..

Who watches Saturday Night Live any more except for stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat hipsters?

It was funny back in the 70s and 80s. Nowadays it is a piece of shit.

You're right. It's usually just dumb, but occasionally, they come up with pure gold. It's a Wonderful Trump was gold.

They are all hypocrites. Every mass shooting in modern history was done by a left winger or a schizophrenic left winger but they manage to blame the NRA. The FBI is even in on it when they claim they can't find the motive for the Vegas shooter after the media announced that the victims were part of a Trump rally.

Trump is a friggin snowflake. A spoiled petulant brat who is not fit emotionally, temperamentally, or intellectually to be president. He can't take the pressure. I mean if he can't take a SNL skit, what the hell does that say.

Once again the left is yelling at Trump to tone it down and the left ramps it up?

When you're railing against a comedy troup which has mocked every US President since Gerald Ford (who was President when they started). George H.W. Bush even appeared on SNL to complain that he wasn't anything like Dana Carvey's caricature of him, while Carvey appeared in split screen mocking him. Now one could say that Carvey was "ramping it up" in mocking Bush, but here was a President with a sense of humour, who was capable of laughing at himself.

Here's a truth that any smart person knows: If you're not able to laugh at yourself, others will be more than willing to do it for you. Trump isn't a smart person.

Thanks for trying, but once again the left is telling Trump to tone it down , shut up on Twitter and what do they do?

Ramp up the attacks ..

SNL so mean, so unfair.

That's your retort and once again

Trump rips the media as critics call for him to 'tone it down'

Trump rips the media as critics call for him to 'tone it down'
The president resumed his attack on the press as the "enemy of the people" just days after a pipe bomb was sent to CNN.

Ramp up the attacks ..

This crap has enough going on for 40 years..you want the media to trash some one but then don't want to pay the price..

This describes Trump's childish behavior perfectly.
275957250.jpg

Trump is a friggin snowflake. A spoiled petulant brat who is not fit emotionally, temperamentally, or intellectually to be president. He can't take the pressure. I mean if he can't take a SNL skit, what the hell does that say.

Once again the left is yelling at Trump to tone it down and the left ramps it up?

When you're railing against a comedy troup which has mocked every US President since Gerald Ford (who was President when they started). George H.W. Bush even appeared on SNL to complain that he wasn't anything like Dana Carvey's caricature of him, while Carvey appeared in split screen mocking him. Now one could say that Carvey was "ramping it up" in mocking Bush, but here was a President with a sense of humour, who was capable of laughing at himself.

Here's a truth that any smart person knows: If you're not able to laugh at yourself, others will be more than willing to do it for you. Trump isn't a smart person.

Think pal, this is why we support Trump trolling the media...you just answered your own question why we hate you...

SNL, Late Night Talk Shows, and the Entertainment industry in general has a double standard. They will mock, and criticize Republicans a lot more viciously than Democrats. If you don't see that you are just overly biased. This is why I no longer watch them. Unfortunately, you can't escape a clip here or there that is aired, and then you see the incredible bias of these limited individuals.

Ramp up the attacks ..

275957250.jpg

So you don't think the media has any responsibility but the president does?

Think pal, this is why we support Trump trolling the media...you just answered your own question why we hate you...

So when Trump rants like a whiny bitch, he is trolling the media? Is that your new theory? I would check the lost and found if I were you. Maybe they have your brain.

So you aren't just whining about Trump being ridiculed, You're defending the honor and integrity of the office and all past presidents? Too bad Trump doesn't care about that as much as you claim to.

How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

A plea to our leaders: Tone down your rhetoric before it is too late

Mr. President, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice.

Mr. Jeff Zucker, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice as well.

This is not a fight between the media and the president of the United States. This is not a fight between our political parties. Nor is this a fight for the soul of the country. This is terrorism, pure and simple.

This is an effort to destabilize our country, whether or not the pipe bombs mailed to a growing list of individuals and institutions were meant to all detonate or not. This is a serious national crisis.

The skit..

So we have Democrats shooting up ball parks, Republicans sending pipe bombs...

Yet the left wants Trump to shut up while they keep posting propaganda?

I don't get it ..

To be fair, SNL is totally within their right to post such propaganda. The problem is that too many people get their news from a skit comedy show.

Sign the Petition

I want Donald Trump to shut up. I want you, Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter, to close Mr. Trump's twitter account.

Mr. Trump's tweets are disgraceful, embarrassing, and a a threat to national security. His tweets are encouraging a troubling world wide rise in right wing nationalism. His tweets are a threat to world peace and the prestige of the U.S.A. In Mr. Trump's small hands Twitter is the equivalent of a weapon of mass destruction.

Does Putin pay you in Rubles, or Dollars?
Or does he offer you sexual favors from Hillary Clinton?
And by Hillary Clinton, I mean, John Podesta will do anything for you Hillary tells him to.
Not that there is anything wrong with that....

Donald Trump should keep dishing it out, because The Media will NEVER stop lying to The American People, and The Witch Hunt is never going to end. We need fighters in The White House now.

The Left has laid down the gauntlet even going so far to Poison The FBI, IRS, CIA, NIA, DOJ and FISA.

They staged a COUP and to be honest, the people that engaged in this need to swing together and face justice.

So you aren't just whining about Trump being ridiculed, You're defending the honor and integrity of the office and all past presidents? Too bad Trump doesn't care about that as much as you claim to.

I am not complaining about shit , I am pointing out the lefts hypocrisy..

They want the president to tone it down while they continue with the same ol propaganda.

Ramp up the attacks ..

275957250.jpg

So you don't think the media has any responsibility but the president does?

Wow. You really don't see the difference between the responsibility of the President of the United States, and comedians on a TV show? You're pretty stupid, aren't you?

I am not complaining about shit , I am pointing out the lefts hypocrisy..

They want the president to tone it down while they continue with the same ol propaganda.

leftists are a violent bunch

Forum List

Back