The SNL huge propaganda skit...I have a question?

Trump demands loyalty. If you're his doormat, he wipes his feet on you. If not, he kicks you. For some reason, his supporters are happy to lay there and take it. SNL has ridiculed every president since they came on the air. Trump is no different in that respect except he deserves 10X worse

This doesn't change the fact the fact you want Trump to shut up while you get the air wave to ridicule the man .

Its always fun to hear someone tell me what I want.

I'm sure you can quote me saying that...right? No, no you cannot. I would advise him to shut up because politically he alienates more and more people each day which is why you and your conserve-hate-ive loser friends are in damage control mode 24/7 but I personally like to hear the anger, the hostility and the bizarre rationalizations. I was told the other day that lies don't count unless they are under oath. If you ever get to the point where you fool someone into copulation, lie to them and see if it matters. I don't see it happening; you getting to that point; much less the lie after word.

SNL did skits on 43 and Obama - neither one of them lost their chite over it ..

but both of them were intelligent enough to understand parody.

. nothing was like this , this went beyond funny to criminal propaganda..

Trump demands loyalty. If you're his doormat, he wipes his feet on you. If not, he kicks you. For some reason, his supporters are happy to lay there and take it. SNL has ridiculed every president since they came on the air. Trump is no different in that respect except he deserves 10X worse

This doesn't change the fact the fact you want Trump to shut up while you get the air wave to ridicule the man .

I'm sure you can quote me saying that...right? No, no you cannot. I would advise him to shut up because politically he alienates more and more people each day which is why you and your conserve-hate-ive loser friends are in damage control mode 24/7 but I personally like to hear the anger, the hostility and the bizarre rationalizations. I was told the other day that lies don't count unless they are under oath. If you ever get to the point where you fool someone into copulation, lie to them and see if it matters. I don't see it happening; you getting to that point; much less the lie after word.

But I love you candy so that means what?

That skit was pure O'Connor bullshit..

.it was trying to take down a president with SNL...

SNL did skits on 43 and Obama - neither one of them lost their chite over it ..

but both of them were intelligent enough to understand parody.

Fuck you this was pure propaganda , the left tried to call truce and they played this shit kneegrow?

It's pure fucking war .

But I like you. .

But I like you. .

I am not being mean I really do like and love you and Jillian..and this is what you can't figure out candy i don't care what your views are I would die for you .

I have read your stuff for years candy ..

I am not sure if you get it , you became one of me...

How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

A plea to our leaders: Tone down your rhetoric before it is too late

Mr. President, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice.

Mr. Jeff Zucker, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice as well.

This is not a fight between the media and the president of the United States. This is not a fight between our political parties. Nor is this a fight for the soul of the country. This is terrorism, pure and simple.

This is an effort to destabilize our country, whether or not the pipe bombs mailed to a growing list of individuals and institutions were meant to all detonate or not. This is a serious national crisis.

The skit..

So we have Democrats shooting up ball parks, Republicans sending pipe bombs...

Yet the left wants Trump to shut up while they keep posting propaganda?

I don't get it ..

who in the world even watches that anymore

i mean really

See this is what I don't get the left bitches for Trump to tone it down yet the left tones it up?

Crazy the left thinks they can bully the president of the the United States and don't get punched back

Trump rips the media as critics call for him to 'tone it down'

The president resumed his attack on the press as the "enemy of the people" just days...

LOL I love that you think that anyone is 'bullying' Trump.

The irony of Trump the bully thinking he is being bullied is just too rich.

Trump is thin skinned and litigious and despises any media that is not kissing his ass.

Now we find out that he was in cahoots with his own media friendly media company to kill coverage that wasn't flattering to Trump.

Amazing isn't it- after years of SNL mocking Bush- how Bush never suggested that SNL might be breaking the law?

How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

This is not a fight between the media and the president of the United States. This is not a fight between our political parties. Nor is this a fight for the soul of the country. This is terrorism, pure and simple.

This is an effort to destabilize our country, whether or not the pipe bombs mailed to a growing list of individuals and institutions were meant to all detonate or not. This is a serious national crisis.

The skit..

I don't get it ..

I don't want Trump to 'shut up'- I would just like it if Trump felt some inclination to not to lie constantly.
SNL has mocked Presidents ever since the show started- Trump is the first President since SNL started that has openly suggested that maybe that should be against the law.

Why does the right support this nutball?

Trump is the first president in modern history to take on MSM and they got upset...

The first one dumb enough to think his childish rants will slow down the ridicule.

You can't have it both ways fucker .

There has been many calls to Trump to slow down his attacks on the media and scum bag NBC airs pure propaganda..

And attack on the president of the United States

Treason .

It's not Treason, but it is leftist propaganda. Too many falsehoods assumed as true in the skit to be funny.

Using known vehemently anti-Trump actors is also propaganda-ish.

Lorne MIchaels' stuff is usually funny, that crap was not funny.

Trump is the first president in modern history to take on MSM and they got upset....
Oh pure Trumpian BULLSHIT!
Tramp always claims to be the first in history to do anything when the pathological liar has NEVER been original!
Nixon took on the "Liberal media" while Donnie Dirtbag was still a little snot-nosed brat!!!!

How did nixion take on the liberal media?

Is this where you tell us thermometer's we're in Iran in 1956?

Or the C02 satellite was launched in 1602 by NASA?
I keep forgetting how IMMATURE and UNINFORMED you have to be to support pathological liar Donnie Dirtbag.

Nixon compiled a list of press “enemies” and had them audited. His surrogates even mounted a campaign to yank the license of a television station owned by theWashington Post, which broke the Watergate scandal.

SNL wasn't born yet, internet not born yet, farness doctrine still a law...

SNL may not have been on the air yet, but The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour was, and they went after LBJ like nobody's business. LBJ took no action against them. When LBJ was replaced by Tricky Dicky and they went after Nixon, Nixon got CBS to cancel the show and got the Smothers Brothers blackballed from TV.

The skit..

I don't get it ..

The left has never come across a Republican who doesn't silently take their shit, who challenges them, who exposes them, who wins like Trump. They are use to being the unchallenged fake news bullies...and the fact that he single handedly destroyed that means they now have to destroy him if they ever want to get things to go back the way they were.

We actually had a FORMER 1ST LADY, a FORMER SENATOR, a FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE, and a TWO-TIME DNC PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE / CANDIDATE get exposed for paying thugs to beat and bloody American citizens - supporters of her political rival, cheat in and election and still have to be given her party's nomination, and publicly call for an end to civility and I creased violence / violent intolerance ... because she lost an election.

This is an Unprecedented ethical, moral, social, and political MELTDOWN that has NOT been rejected and rebuked by the party she represents.

Instead, they still lie, deny, justify, abmbd defend her actions.

Until they do completely reject her and hold her accountable for what she did - and cut all ties with her for it - they are embracing it as who they are, as acceptable behavior. As of now, the Democratic Party is still 'Hillary Clintin', especially since it looks like she will be the face of the DNC again in 2020.

I don't want Trump to 'shut up'- I would just like it if Trump felt some inclination to not to lie constantly.
SNL has mocked Presidents ever since the show started- Trump is the first President since SNL started that has openly suggested that maybe that should be against the law.

Trump is the first president in modern history to take on MSM and they got upset...

The first one dumb enough to think his childish rants will slow down the ridicule.

There has been many calls to Trump to slow down his attacks on the media and scum bag NBC airs pure propaganda..

Treason .

Payback is hell, ain't it?

Childish pay back?

Like gorsuch and kavanaugh, you pay us back with actors who couldn't suck my dick with denero and blonde?

You got me there. Nobody can suck a dick as well as you can.

See this is what I don't get the left bitches for Trump to tone it down yet the left tones it up?

Crazy the left thinks they can bully the president of the the United States and don't get punched back

The president resumed his attack on the press as the "enemy of the people" just days...

Trump is thin skinned and litigious and despises any media that is not kissing his ass.

Now we find out that he was in cahoots with his own media friendly media company to kill coverage that wasn't flattering to Trump.

Amazing isn't it- after years of SNL mocking Bush- how Bush never suggested that SNL might be breaking the law?

The skit..

I don't get it ..

Treason .

It's not Treason, but it is leftist propaganda. Too many falsehoods assumed as true in the skit to be funny.

It was funny. You just don't like a pin being poked into that big bag of hot air that is Trump.

Treason .

It was funny. You just don't like a pin being poked into that big bag of hot air that is Trump.

No, it just wasn't funny. That's the 2nd one like that, ever that I've seen.

Spicer cold opens were hilarious.

It's got to be a different writer or something. :dunno:

A lot of the Trump/Baldwin ones were funny..

The skit..

I don't get it ..

who in the world even watches that anymore

i mean really

Evidently, every RWNJ here watches it. You know you can change the channel if you want to, don't you?

Forum List

Back