The SNL huge propaganda skit...I have a question?

Oh pure Trumpian BULLSHIT!
Tramp always claims to be the first in history to do anything when the pathological liar has NEVER been original!
Nixon took on the "Liberal media" while Donnie Dirtbag was still a little snot-nosed brat!!!!

How did nixion take on the liberal media?

Is this where you tell us thermometer's we're in Iran in 1956?

Or the C02 satellite was launched in 1602 by NASA?
I keep forgetting how IMMATURE and UNINFORMED you have to be to support pathological liar Donnie Dirtbag.

Nixon compiled a list of press “enemies” and had them audited. His surrogates even mounted a campaign to yank the license of a television station owned by theWashington Post, which broke the Watergate scandal.

SNL wasn't born yet, internet not born yet, farness doctrine still a law...

What does that have to do with your Trumpian LIE that Donnie Dirtbag was the first to take on the media and your immature ignorance of what Nixon did to take on the media, except to deflect from you complete and utter ignorance of the world around you?????

You stupid fuck the media has been trashing the president of the United States of America From j
jFK to LBJ to Nixion to Ford, to Carter to Reagan, to bush to bill clinton, to bush jr to obama to

Trump and a president finally fought back ..
But Donnie Dirtbag was far from the first, as you FALSELY claimed.
Admit it, you LIE just like Tramp!

Trump demands loyalty. If you're his doormat, he wipes his feet on you. If not, he kicks you. For some reason, his supporters are happy to lay there and take it. SNL has ridiculed every president since they came on the air. Trump is no different in that respect except he deserves 10X worse

I keep forgetting how IMMATURE and UNINFORMED you have to be to support pathological liar Donnie Dirtbag.

Nixon compiled a list of press “enemies” and had them audited. His surrogates even mounted a campaign to yank the license of a television station owned by theWashington Post, which broke the Watergate scandal.

What does that have to do with your Trumpian LIE that Donnie Dirtbag was the first to take on the media and your immature ignorance of what Nixon did to take on the media, except to deflect from you complete and utter ignorance of the world around you?????

You stupid fuck the media has been trashing the president of the United States of America From j
jFK to LBJ to Nixion to Ford, to Carter to Reagan, to bush to bill clinton, to bush jr to obama to

And he sucks at it. He's getting his ass kicked.

If he sucks at it why do you want to Impeach him faggot?

Because he sucks at everything.

And he sucks at it. He's getting his ass kicked.

If he sucks at it why do you want to Impeach him faggot?

Because he sucks at everything.

What does he suck at?

You are at full emploment , no brown Mexicans rapping your wife...

Trump demands loyalty. If you're his doormat, he wipes his feet on you. If not, he kicks you. For some reason, his supporters are happy to lay there and take it. SNL has ridiculed every president since they came on the air. Trump is no different in that respect except he deserves 10X worse

That's like me asking you candy to hold my hand on date .

God damn asshole you can't admit people ask Trump to stop his hateful bullshit and then the left ramps up there hateful bullshit????

God damn asshole you can't admit people ask Trump to stop his hateful bullshit and then the left ramps up there hateful bullshit????

I'm waiting for you to admit you LIE like Tramp. :asshole:

It's like I am taking to 10 year old children here..

So you think you can stop Trump taking you on is by being a bully on national television?

I'm waiting for you to admit you LIE like Tramp. :asshole:

I protect Trump because I am shrinand love the money..

This doesn't change the fact the fact you want Trump to shut up while you get the air wave to ridicule the man .

Is Trump really stupid enough to think a SNL skit could somehow be illegal, or that he has the authority to somehow shut them down? Please tell me our president isn't that stoooopid.
You know he is.

Is Trump really stupid enough to think a SNL skit could somehow be illegal, or that he has the authority to somehow shut them down? Please tell me our president isn't that stoooopid.
You know he is.

Fuck you this was the biggest propaganda skit in US history..

A pure take down of a fucking president.

The left says to the president to tone it down and SNL tones it up

The left are completely self unaware. Therefore, they have no control over their hypocrisy. Hell, they cannot even see it.

Not one reason....to NOT hate them.

The left are completely self unaware. Therefore, they have no control over their hypocrisy. Hell, they cannot even see it.

Not one reason....to NOT hate them.

Damn that's good and I am just an uneducated polack from Chicago..

The left are completely self unaware. Therefore, they have no control over their hypocrisy. Hell, they cannot even see it

This is kinda basic rules .. you want to play fair we will play fair.

How come liberals can complain and tell Trump to tone down the rhetoric yet the left tones it up?

A plea to our leaders: Tone down your rhetoric before it is too late

Mr. President, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice.

Mr. Jeff Zucker, I would ask you, respectfully, to lower your voice as well.

This is not a fight between the media and the president of the United States. This is not a fight between our political parties. Nor is this a fight for the soul of the country. This is terrorism, pure and simple.

This is an effort to destabilize our country, whether or not the pipe bombs mailed to a growing list of individuals and institutions were meant to all detonate or not. This is a serious national crisis.

The skit..

So we have Democrats shooting up ball parks, Republicans sending pipe bombs...

Yet the left wants Trump to shut up while they keep posting propaganda?

I don't get it ..

I don't want Trump to 'shut up'- I would just like it if Trump felt some inclination to not to lie constantly.
SNL has mocked Presidents ever since the show started- Trump is the first President since SNL started that has openly suggested that maybe that should be against the law.

Why does the right support this nutball?

Trump is the first president in modern history to take on MSM and they got upset...

The first one dumb enough to think his childish rants will slow down the ridicule.

You can't have it both ways fucker .

There has been many calls to Trump to slow down his attacks on the media and scum bag NBC airs pure propaganda..

And attack on the president of the United States

Treason .

Payback is hell, ain't it?

Childish pay back?

Like gorsuch and kavanaugh, you pay us back with actors who couldn't suck my dick with denero and blonde?

I don't want Trump to 'shut up'- I would just like it if Trump felt some inclination to not to lie constantly.
SNL has mocked Presidents ever since the show started- Trump is the first President since SNL started that has openly suggested that maybe that should be against the law.

Why does the right support this nutball?

Trump is the first president in modern history to take on MSM and they got upset...

The first one dumb enough to think his childish rants will slow down the ridicule.

You can't have it both ways fucker .

There has been many calls to Trump to slow down his attacks on the media and scum bag NBC airs pure propaganda..

And attack on the president of the United States

Treason .

Payback is hell, ain't it?

Childish pay back?

Like gorsuch and kavanaugh, you pay us back with actors who couldn't suck my dick with denero and blonde?

This was the hugest propaganda skit in history to try to take down a us president.........

SNL did skits on 43 and Obama - neither one of them lost their chite over it ..

but both of them were intelligent enough to understand parody.

Forum List

Back