The "Shut Up" Culture

I remember when I was in elementary school and one of my teachers said if Reagan were elected, he would bring back slavery. Your post made me remember that. Wow, I am getting old. Ok, carry on

No you're young. When I was in elementary school we had a mock election, I voted for Nixon over Humphrey. But to be sure, I'd have voted for Kennedy had he not been assassinated in Ca.

I remember when I was in elementary school and one of my teachers said if Reagan were elected, he would bring back slavery. Your post made me remember that. Wow, I am getting old. Ok, carry on

Well, did he?

I hate that. It's like one of those season-ending episodes that leaves you hanging for half a year, waiting for the new season.

:)

No you're young. When I was in elementary school we had a mock election, I voted for Nixon over Humphrey. But to be sure, I'd have voted for Kennedy had he not been assassinated in Ca.

Put down the pipe slowly and back away.

Moron. Nixon ran in 1968. Had JFK not been shot, he would have already served his maximum 2 terms.

God but dimocraps are some dumb fucks

I'm not even going to ask about the 'Ca'

I don't wanna know

He's talking about RFK DUH LOL.

I portrayed JFK in a mock election in 3rd grade. Did pick up 1 vote and lost 23-3...told you it's all GOP out here. We did have a Dem congressperson for the first time ever in 2010-12... Still willing to debate lib policy anytime. We'll get it in the end- it's called progress and civilization, justice, intelligence.

Well, did he?

I hate that. It's like one of those season-ending episodes that leaves you hanging for half a year, waiting for the new season.

:)

LOL. I think we went to the cotton farm the next day and they MADE us pick cottonDamn Reagan racist bastard restored slavery and I didn't even know it.

LOL...I even remember the teacher's name now...Mrs. Parker. Palmer Elementary School. I think it was 3rd grade...maybe 4th.

you're not that old, I was in elementary school during LBJ...

Forum List

Back